2021 Pubbies: Let’s Play Favorites!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

you-rang.gif

LOL basically all the most active users.
I mean, not really, Ladybird and I have pretty similar post counts :tongue:.

Granted, I don't find my posts tend to fall into any of the categories. I don't think I'm particularly kind or particularly helpful. And well I mean, I think anyone on this forum could probably be geekiest, if we got them on the right subject. I do think I get in some good one liners, but it really does feel like most of the people here do.

So I don't think it really is "just the most active users", though being among the most active users of course are more likely to be chosen.

1. Most Helpful Poster? I don't really have one, mostly because I don't think I'm often looking for help so I don't think about it.

2. Most Knowledgeable Poster? robertsconley robertsconley (This might also be because I think that a lot of the things he talks a lot about are things that I know less about, so it's always something new to me)

3. Funniest Poster? Tulpa Girl Tulpa Girl

4. Kindest Poster? Ladybird Ladybird Edgewise Edgewise

5. Geekiest Poster? I don't think it will let me @Everyone.

6. Bang-for-your-Buck Poster? I'm having a harder time with this one for some reason. It again might be because I mostly just use the forums to shoot the shit and don't tend to be here for "quality content" or anything.

7. Represents the Pub (This is the person who you think is the all-around ideal or great Pub member)? Endless Flight Endless Flight

Do we need some, well, more flavorful categories?

Poster most likely to secede?
Poster whose hair is most likely to recede? I figure I've got that one sewn up.
Poster the police would know, if he or she woke up in Soho doorway?
Poster you would like to have hanging on your gaming room's walls?
Poster you would like to have hanged on your gaming room's walls?
Load-bearing poster (with a nod to The Simpsons)?

I thought it would be fun to do this. You may place up to three people in each slot if you cant decide on one person.
OK, let's play...:smile:

Who is the...

1. Most Helpful Poster (if you have a question, they can answer it or point you in the right direction)?
It's a tie between robertsconley robertsconley Séadna Séadna & T The Butcher though that might be due to the questions I'm asking...:wink:

2. Most Knowledgeable Poster (can learn something new from this person almost every day)?
Séadna Séadna wins hands down. BedrockBrendan BedrockBrendan and Ravenswing Ravenswing both get honourable mentions when it comes to running games.

3. Funniest Poster (jokes, memes, one-liners, etc.)?
Amusingly, Dumarest Dumarest is undefeated despite not being active...from the currently active ones, Tulpa Girl Tulpa Girl and Mankcam Mankcam make me laugh quite often.

4. Kindest Poster (just an all-around nice person)?
I was going to say Fenris-77 Fenris-77 Gringnr Gringnr and TristramEvans TristramEvans just to see heads exploding... :grin:
But that would have been cheating, nay, even fudging:thumbsup:! So instead I'm going to say T The Butcher robertsconley robertsconley and BedrockBrendan BedrockBrendan should probably share the title.

5. Geekiest Poster (who the biggest all-around nerd)?
Nobby-W Nobby-W really takes the crown...sorry, guys and gals, he's beyond compare!

6. Bang-for-your-Buck Poster (who do you think creates the best threads/posts/content)?
Voros Voros and BedrockBrendan BedrockBrendan are fighting over it... though Raleel Raleel is refereeing that match:shade:!

7. Represents the Pub (This is the person who you think is the all-around ideal or great Pub member)?
Baulderstone Baulderstone is my vote...do I get points for originality?
Also, honourable mention to the @FellowMythtrasBot (a.k.a. Raleel Raleel :tongue:).

Please use the @ next to their names so that they can see this. Not everyone reads the Community forum.
But it's not in the Community forum:shock:!

Also, I am going to self-nominate with a new category... And you should all vote AsenRG AsenRG for "user with the highest emoticons per word count":skeleton:!

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back