7th Sea books from Chaosium

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Joseph Wolz

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 7th Sea books released after being acquired by Chaosium will ever see print? Or are they gong to be pdf only?

Does anyone know if the 7th Sea books released after being acquired by Chaosium will ever see print? Or are they gong to be pdf only?
Absolutely no idea
Some of those pdf-only 7S2E books have been sitting in the Chaosium catalogue for quite some time...

I’m glad I didn’t back at the “all the print books” tier, or I’d be mad. But I do buy the hard backs when they come out. I was hoping I could buy them eventually.

Sad to hear the 7th Sea "revival" continues to disappoint in brand new ways.

It’s a good game, although the system is half baked. It’s got good bones, though.

The setting is still awesome! Shame that the system is…a work in progress

It’s a good game, although the system is half baked. It’s got good bones, though.
Sounds like most things Mr. Wick has a hand in. Like, I like the idea behind Wield, Houses of the Blooded, etc. But they all seem sortakinda playable... maybe.

I ran an 18 session campaign of 7th Sea 2e. Beginning, middle, end. It was a fun time. The system didn’t break…but certain subsystems were confusing at times, and the XP system is bolted on in such a way that it doesn’t reproduce the results advertised.

Next time I run it, I’m going to adapt Keys from “The Shadow of Yesterday,” which will greatly enhance the game in regards to thematic systems.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back