A Milestone and Some Words

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Endless Flight

I have the power!
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Pubbers,

We have done something that most message boards never do. We have reached 100,000 posts. An amazing accomplishment. Thank you all.

I would also like to share some personal thoughts as we are into year three. These are my thoughts as a poster and not as an admin here, and it comes from the heart. In all my years of RPG forums going back to 2002, i have never found a more educated and thoughtful group of people. We truly have the cream of the crop as gamers, and more importantly, as people. So many wonderful ladies and gentlemen here. i would also like to say that you guys have made me laugh more than anywhere else and it's been a delight reading through many of these threads just for the jokes. You are all my friends and I wouldn't be happier to have this as my online home for the rest of my life.

Thank you everyone.

Jason

Hey Pubbers,

We have done something that most message boards never do. We have reached 100,000 posts. An amazing accomplishment. Thank you all.

I would also like to share some personal thoughts as we are into year three. These are my thoughts as a poster and not as an admin here, and it comes from the heart. In all my years of RPG forums going back to 2002, i have never found a more educated and thoughtful group of people. We truly have the cream of the crop as gamers, and more importantly, as people. So many wonderful ladies and gentlemen here. i would also like to say that you guys have made me laugh more than anywhere else and it's been a delight reading through many of these threads just for the jokes. You are all my friends and I wouldn't be happier to have this as my online home for the rest of my life.

Thank you everyone.

Jason
Kissing up to me won't get you more money.

But yeah this place doesn't suck.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back