Against the Darkmaster

Gabriel

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Has anyone in the US who backed this received any kind of shipping notice or received their book yet?

The last update was that the US books were working through customs. I guess there should be a scheduled update in a few days.

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Has anyone in the US who backed this received any kind of shipping notice or received their book yet?

The last update was that the US books were working through customs. I guess there should be a scheduled update in a few days.
No, nothing as of yet.

Gwarh

Live free, Die Hard!
Reaction score
I've hear nothing either. I was just thinking about the game earlier this morning to boot.

NinjaWeasel

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I don't think copies have arrived in the UK yet either. My copy hasn't at least.

Bourbonjack

Treasure Type V & Y
Reaction score
I'm definitely gonna buy this but I also find the name awkward and unfortunate. "Darkmaster" sounds like a low budget sword & sorcery flick that would have played 6 times a day on HBO during the 80s. Even "Dark Master" would have been an improvement but "Dark Lord" would have been best.
“Dark Master” Sounds like some dude in a leather bondage outfit.

Last edited:

Mankcam

Coiner of Thread-Falls, & Inadvert Founder of Swo'
Reaction score
My copy arrived here in Brisbane about a month ago, I'm stoked - this book is beautiful, full of old school classic fantasy artwork.
It's a huge tome however, don't drop this book on your foot!
Very happy! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Gwarh

Live free, Die Hard!
Reaction score
Hasn't arrived for me either, so NA is apparently low on the totem pole with this release.
I just took a look at Kickstarter and there was a msg from the Creator from Dec 9th? I think about the NA books being stuck in customs.

NinjaWeasel

Legendary Member
Reaction score
According to the KS comments section (as of yesterday) the books are all shipped in the UK now and in the US they have cleared customs and are en route to the fulfillment centres.

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I just took a look at Kickstarter and there was a msg from the Creator from Dec 9th? I think about the NA books being stuck in customs.
Thanks! I don't follow KS projects closely, because I don't want to be one of the assholes that don't have understanding of problems that come up. Of course, this means I miss things sometimes, but I've never been dinged for missing something and going back, especially when I explain why I missed it. I think they'd rather go back to something than have the furor of impatient backers in the comments.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com