alright, Mythras cybernetics

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
After the year of covid I’ve been on this before. An assumption I made about magic is wrong so I altered stuff fairly dramatically. Sorcery is broken up into shamanic and hermetic, which largely has no impact other than flavor and a bit of how you get new spells and cults you can join. Animism is more distinct with binding being either hermetic (elementals) or shamanic (nature spirits). Access to spells is pretty easy but additional shaping components and cool stuff to really push the boundaries is moved into initiation. Astral perception and projection are handled with a slightly modified trance.

I think I have all but foci covered in the core of SR3. I’m not settled on decking but I have a couple of models to work with. I AM pretty happy with rigging, which I was very worried about but it actually was easy.

my own view of setting is much more cyberpunk 2020 than Shadowrun, though it has magic tropes and races. Much more PUNK about it. There is no money connection to your starting character so you cannot start out as a millionaire and just retire.

I've started publishing my notes online. I had considered publishing them as a real supplement, but honestly, I don't care about that part that much. Lots of people can gain the benefit here. Warning - there are likely rough spots, and i'm not a professional writer nor a professional editor. There are definitely parts that are not well tested. Some of it is half done, but will be worked on.

cybernetics and firearms and character creation is largely up. magic and hacking need to be posted.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back