American Thanksgiving my favorite holiday

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I love Thanksgiving as it has all the food Christmas does without the hassle of buying presents. My wife confirmed last night that we will be having Goose which is way better than Turkey in my view. We will also have all the expected trimmings. Kinda wish my family was bigger but it’s just the three of us. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

I love Thanksgiving as it has all the food Christmas does without the hassle of buying presents. My wife confirmed last night that we will be having Goose which is way better than Turkey in my view. We will also have all the expected trimmings. Kinda wish my family was bigger but it’s just the three of us. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
A dead goose is the best kind of goose!

I have mixed feelings about Thanksgiving. I love eating the food, but I hate the gastric reflux afterwards. We're planning on trying some kind of Tofu turkey thing this year (Not tofurkey). My personal favorite is always the green bean casserole my mother makes.

I have mixed feelings about Thanksgiving. I love eating the food, but I hate the gastric reflux afterwards. We're planning on trying some kind of Tofu turkey thing this year (Not tofurkey). My personal favorite is always the green bean casserole my mother makes.
A handful of Zantac can make that problem go away...

I like the week after Thanksgiving, when I have Turkey Stuffing and Gravy Sandwhichs for a week.

But being a Canuck, we already had our Thanksgiving in October

My T-day is going to be entirely no-carb. Turkey, ham, lots of veggies, more ham, turkey, sausages, butter and heavy cream, coffee, low-carb ice-cream (Rebel Creameries!!!!!).

This my load up before the December grind (I'm fasting for 20-days until Solstice)

I have a small smoked turkey, will do green beans and some grilled veggies, not decided on mashed potatoes and gravy or roasted red potato wedges. Buttery croissants and pumpkin pie..

Rob

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back