Any Scandinavian Pubbers wanna talk about Salmiakki?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Gringnr

D6 Nutz
Reaction score
I'm American, but got damn do I love salty licorice.

I can't find salmiakki ice cream ANYWHERE in the US and it makes me have a sad.

Years ago, I sent an acquaintance in Finland a box of American junk food (everything from Twinkies to pickled okra to Big Red soda), and he sent me a box full of assorted kinds of Salmiakki. It was amazing.

Tell me about your love of Salmiakki. What is the weirdest salmiakki based food you've had? The best? The worst?

I've never had good salty licorice outside of scandinavia. I suspect you can order it, but that won't help the ice cream deficit.

I love the liquor. I haven't trawled around my Scandinavian or Eastern Europe grocers around here... I may just start doing that. Wonder if the liquor would go good on which ice cream?

I love the liquor. I haven't trawled around my Scandinavian or Eastern Europe grocers around here... I may just start doing that. Wonder if the liquor would go good on which ice cream?
>Add salmiakki ice cream
>Make adult milkshake
>???
>Profit

I like the cut of your jib! Coldstone creamery should have a Toroni flavor syrup option. Licorice liquour plus french vanilla plus gummy bear, oops no wait! :crossed:

I like the cut of your jib! Coldstone creamery should have a Toroni flavor syrup option. Licorice liquour plus french vanilla plus gummy bear, oops no wait! :crossed:
Salmiakki actually mixes quite pleasantly with both sweet and fruity flavors.

You can order it off of Amazon. I got some a couple months ago on a lark. They even have multiple strengths. No one else in my house will eat it, but I like it at unhealthy levels.

I do occasionally order it from Amazon. Shame about the ice cream, though.

You can order it off of Amazon. I got some a couple months ago on a lark. They even have multiple strengths. No one else in my house will eat it, but I like it at unhealthy levels.
Hmm, strength of what exactly?

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back