Anyone else having issues with site not loading?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Spellslinging Sellsword

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
So, the site just stopped loading on my home network but it works on my cell data. Tried multiple browsers, computers, and the site isn't listed in my router blocked list. Rebooted cable modem, router, and computer. Still getting Err_connection_timed_out. Every other website I try is working. Just not the pub. I expect it is the work if some geese.

Weird it is working fine for me.

Working fine here as well. I know that you said that you tried multiple browsers on multiple computers, but just to be on the safe side, be sure to clear your web browsers' cache.

Yeah, I tried using Opera and Edge browsers which I only use with cleared cache and default settings to test when I have issues. I did enable VPN mode on Opera and it let me load the site that way on my computer. I'll keep trying.

I think sometimes it’s the way the site routes through the internet that is the problem. I had that issue a couple times. Fine on my Sprint phone but on Xfinity, for whatever reason, didn’t work for a few hours.

Out of amusement you might try:
TabletopSocietyofroleplaying.com

probably won't work because I believe it is just setup to redirect to RPGPub.com instead of the actual up address.

I think sometimes it’s the way the site routes through the internet that is the problem. I had that issue a couple times. Fine on my Sprint phone but on Xfinity, for whatever reason, didn’t work for a few hours.
Might be. It loaded right away just now.

Its all you. You suck. The internet hates you.

I often find RPGPub has a harder time loading than other web pages

That’s funny you say that. It’s always fast for me compared to other places.

I changed the DNS settings from my internet provider (Spectrum) to Google and that seems to have resolved the issue. *Fingers Crossed*

Using my old Ipad I haven't been able to get onto this site for over a year... not even just to read.
I CAN get on RPGnet and TheRPGSite... and TMP... so... yay?

I can still get on the Pub just fine with my desktop... but reading in bed... I'm stuck with the real retrograde stuff.
Part of why though I have an iPhone, I've always preferred the Surface line up to the iPad. Too many things I can't do with an iPad that I can do with a Surface. We've owned three of them so far and over all love them.

Part of why though I have an iPhone, I've always preferred the Surface line up to the iPad. Too many things I can't do with an iPad that I can do with a Surface. We've owned three of them so far and over all love them.
Yeah, my Ipad is a hand-me-down from my father... who decided what he really wanted was a laptop.
I wouldn't buy another Ipad, too locked down and limited.

Yeah, my Ipad is a hand-me-down from my father... who decided what he really wanted was a laptop.
I wouldn't buy another Ipad, too locked down and limited.
The newest ones are powerful enough to use a full OS versus iOS that the iPads currently use, which is unacceptable to many. Plus the issues I have with not being able to use Adobe Acrobat DC when I need to use that for some PDFs versus my usual light weight Sumatra 64 bit PDF reader. Missed opportunity on Apple's part.

The newest ones are powerful enough to use a full OS versus iOS that the iPads currently use, which is unacceptable to many.
It might just be my imagination but it seems like Apple burns through operating systems faster, makes things stop working sooner, than I've experienced with my PC. The physical thing, the iPad, is still fine... battery holds a charge well... but it's connection to the world has almost winked shut. Maybe it's just Opera... but it's not like I could put a different browser on it at this point.

It might just be my imagination but it seems like Apple burns through operating systems faster, makes things stop working sooner, than I've experienced with my PC. The physical thing, the iPad, is still fine... battery holds a charge well... but it's connection to the world has almost winked shut. Maybe it's just Opera... but it's not like I could put a different browser on it at this point.
I can't argue against that. Though I will say that I'm overall happy with how they update and keep iPhones running. I'm still using a 2016 SE that runs perfectly. I'm the last though, the kids have all replaced their iPhones with 12s and my wife is using a 7.

We're both (wife and I) looking at potentially replacing our current phones with the 13 when it comes out. Compared to the half assed support Android phones get and that Google thinks it's perfectly fine to replace a phone every 18 months, we really can't complain about the support and time we've had the iPhones.

Though I'll always miss the UI look and feel of the Windows Phone. Damn Microsoft and dropping the ball on that.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back