Anyone gaming with original Judges Guild classics?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Moonglum

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I was recently going through my (pretty extensive) collection of original Judges Guild stuff for the Wilderlands/City-State setting, pulling together some stuff for my current campaign and it had me wondering how many other people out there actively use this stuff. It was formative to the evolution of the hobby, and for me personally, and I still use it a lot. The map sets, basic 'stocking' notes and random tables in these sets are still among the most useful things you could have at your table as a DM - they are certainly a way better foundation for real play than most of the wordy, expensive hard cover campaign books cluttering up my gaming shelves.

But, I'll bet a lot of people either have never seen the originals, or have seen them but not used them, and probably (accurately) saw them as kind of absurd historical artifacts. They are weirdly organized, has terrible production values, and a lot of it is super sketchy (though, importantly, not vague! there is tons of granular detail here; it just isn't fleshed out into anything you could call a story).

So, I'm curious to hear other people's experiences of these things.

FYI, my most recent uses have all focused on poaching chunks of the Wilderness campaign and its signature adventure sites for my ongoing game being played with The Fantasy Trip. I feel like this use of a totally different game system is highly appropriate in this case. This era of Judges Guild books were written with OD&D in mind, but I don't think anyone played this campaign setting, or any other OD&D campaign, without a lot of house rules. My table version of OD&D isn't really that different, in terms of at-table experience, from just playing The Fantasy Trip.

I have an active play by post in the Wilderlands. Currently they are in a dungeon built with Dave’s Mapper but they have spent time in the City State.

I picked up some Judge's Guild material and liked it but as you say the layout is terrible. I coulda sworn I bought some JD stuff re-laid out in a larger font and with better use of space and organization but I can't seem to locate it in my huge OBS library at the moment.

Last edited:
I picked up some Judge's Guild material and liked it but as you say the layout is terrible. I coulda sworn I bought some JD stuff re-laid out in a larger font and with better use of space and organizatiom but I can't seem to locate it in my huge OBS library at the moment.
Look in your 3rd edition D&D section. I think it was Necromancer Games that republished a bunch of it.

I still use my original JG stuff, actually got pdfs of most years ago as never stopped using them...most except for CSIO are first editions :smile:
The work with TFT for me, and all the versions of my house rules over the years which evolved from OD&D to something similar to TFT, and now to a dice pool count success type thing. Have found them (the JG stuff) so well designed that as long as creatures under different rules have the same relative power, all works well.

I still use CSIO and The Caverns of Thracia in every campaign, and then The Dark Tower when PCs get powerful enough.

And yes above, there is a 3rd edition version of The Caverns of Thracia, nice maps, nice expansion levels....but I stick with more of the original stocking.

I'm a part of the Wilderlands/CSIO Kickstarter will have to see where that is, IIRC it may still be stalled.

I have a couple of JG products for T&T (Jungle of Lost Souls & Rat on a Stick), still in shrink. I'll definitely play JoLS because I liked Sea of Mystery, another solo by the same author, Glen Rahman, I think. RoaS I'd love to get to the table as well. It's the closest thing T&T has to a Megadungeon (10 levels).

I like "non-canon" stuff in general, so I've always wanted to run some Traveller campaigns by either JG or FASA.

Edit: I have used JG's starports supplement for on the fly starports in Traveller.

Last edited:
I'd like Caverns and Dark Tower in new editions if possible.

Playing old D&D materials using TFT is a pretty interesting experience. On one hand, TFT seems super deadly in the context of classic D&D adventure design because the system (TFT) is designed around a balanced gladiatorial combat engine, meaning the whole point is that each player has a significant chance of dying in most encounters. A casual read would say that this puts a lot of higher powered D&D adventures off the table. But two things make it work, particularly when you use pretty early setting materials (pre scripted adventures): 1) the dangerousness of the system works both ways; players might be vulnerable, but so are all the iconic tough monsters. And 2) when every setting - dungeon, city or wilderness - is presented in sandbox mode, it is really up to the DM to set the terms of encounters. So you can approach even densely populated, complicated spaces in a way that is navigable, provided the players don't expect to murder everything they meet and strip the whole world back to its wall studs. This isn't really possible with 'adventure path' style setting books because they usually presume a night of play consists of marching from one fight to another.

So, I'm curious to hear other people's experiences of these things.
Well I did wrote a book on my personal experience.

Supplement VI: The Majestic Wilderlands
So it details what I did with the setting and provides some of the mechanics I used over the years setup to be usable with Swords & Wizardry, a clone of the original 1974 edition.

The basic gist is that it documents in part a setting that been used over the four decades worth of campaign. Each of them with a focus on letting players "trash" the setting i.e. making their mark whether it is a region or a small locale. Whatever happens in a campaign become part of the setting's background for the next. And this went one for four decades. There was a few ret-cons along the way including one where I redrew the original maps.

For this supplement I set the background details a few years after I started using the Wilderlands but with all the work I did since factored in like cultures, religions, etc.

It not meant to be the definitive work on my take but I got side tracked along the way by working with the originals. I did manage to get one adventure/supplement out the Scourge of the Demon Wolf.

And before the bullshit happened with Judges Guild I just completed my upgrade of the map of main campaign region that I was going to use for the next series of products in the Majestic Wilderlands (the name of my take).

I was recently going through my (pretty extensive) collection of original Judges Guild stuff for the Wilderlands/City-State setting, pulling together some stuff for my current campaign and it had me wondering how many other people out there actively use this stuff. It was formative to the evolution of the hobby, and for me personally, and I still use it a lot. The map sets, basic 'stocking' notes and random tables in these sets are still among the most useful things you could have at your table as a DM - they are certainly a way better foundation for real play than most of the wordy, expensive hard cover campaign books cluttering up my gaming shelves.

So back in the day I ran a campaign or two in the World of Greyhawk. As a referee D&D appealed to me because of the worldbuilding and when the World of Greyhawk came out I jumped on it as I thought it would save me a lot of time. It didn't. Oh it did a lot of things I liked but I just didn't have the life experience as a high school to flesh out all those empty 30 mile hexes. I sarcastically called the problem "the Howling Emptiness of the 30 mile hex".

I have gotten Traveller and through that was introduced to the idea of using terse stat blocks to describe a setting. Then I found Wilderlands of High Fantasy which was formatted in the same way. It predated Traveller a fact I was vaguely aware of at the time. But for the price, the size of the maps. the sheer number of terse stat block style list it was perfect for my needs. And it helped that it background was vaguely stated allowing me to easily flesh it out on my own terms.

At the time I had a high level group in Greyhawk. They found a portal that led to the Wilderlands where they could carve out their own kingdoms. The result was the first campaign which functioned as the background for the second and for fantasy roleplaying I never looked back.

1613345570732.png
Blog Post

Even after I switched away from AD&D 1e for Fantasy Hero, I still used the Wilderlands. In the late 1980s I switched to GURPS which I stuck with for 20 years. Also my maps were about to fall apart and so I redrew them, by hand.

1613345722938.png

Blog Post (with larger image)

In the 2000s I got involved with Judges Guild and detailed the villages and castles for 2 1/2 map (CSIO, Altanis, and north half of the Isle of Blest) for the Wilderlands Boxed Set. The problem was that the boxed was $70. Most of us who worked on it (it was a team effort) were old hands at refereeing the Wilderlands. So we know what it was good for. But it format was different enough that it was a tough ask and a tough sell.

So after working on a series of Judges Guild 3.X adventures for Goodman Games, I pitched the idea of what become the Points of Light. A series of letter sized map formatted just like the Wilderlands but much more affordable and not so overwhelming.

Despite switching over to Fantasy Hero and later GURPS. I still stuck with the D&D list for monsters and treasure. Just stated out GURPS or Hero System. Points of Light didn't require stats just mentioning a class and monster. But when unexpectedly I got a license to use enough of the JG IP for the Majestic Wilderlands, I was able to covert much of what did to something compatible with Swords & Wizardry and the original 1974 edition.

But, I'll bet a lot of people either have never seen the originals, or have seen them but not used them, and probably (accurately) saw them as kind of absurd historical artifacts. They are weirdly organized, has terrible production values, and a lot of it is super sketchy (though, importantly, not vague! there is tons of granular detail here; it just isn't fleshed out into anything you could call a story).
Well it not the most widely know thing in the hobby, but my work and others has revived the format and upgraded its presentation. Along with my Points of Light there is the Lands of Nod and other who worked with hexcrawl formatted setting.

My Blackmarsh setting has over 10,000 downloads over ten years on DriveThruRPG and even more from my website. Yes it free but one DriveThruRPG you have to go through a few steps to download. I think it still holds up and I plan on using the same format for my upcoming Wild North setting to the north of Blackmarsh.

I also had the chance to upgrade the original map of the City-State of the Invincible Overlord, and the Wilderlands to color and a series of four reformatted guidebooks that also include upgraded rules section culled from various Judges Guild products. Particularly the last two, the Magic Realms and the Fantastic Reaches.

FYI, my most recent uses have all focused on poaching chunks of the Wilderness campaign and its signature adventure sites for my ongoing game being played with The Fantasy Trip. I feel like this use of a totally different game system is highly appropriate in this case. This era of Judges Guild books were written with OD&D in mind, but I don't think anyone played this campaign setting, or any other OD&D campaign, without a lot of house rules. My table version of OD&D isn't really that different, in terms of at-table experience, from just playing The Fantasy Trip.
MY Majestic Fantasy rules are certainly a set of house rules to the original edition. But from my own experience I used the Wilderlands with a dozen RPG including Fate, and all the edition of D&D.

I'm loving your original work and the updated material you worked on Rob, it is a shame that you won't be able to help out on DT or Caverns for the forseeable future.

I'm a part of the Wilderlands/CSIO Kickstarter will have to see where that is, IIRC it may still be stalled.
You will find there is several at-cost (+ $1) print codes for all the Color Maps and Guidebooks I have released.

PM me if you not able to find the relevant post.

But Bob Bledsaw II and Judges Guild still owes the main guidebook for the City State and has not chatted with the KS Backers for several months now. In fact they have a store front selling some of the maps that should be going to the backers.

I'm loving your original work and the updated material you worked on Rob, it is a shame that you won't be able to help out on DT or Caverns for the forseeable future.
Thanks although it would not been likely if the bullshit hadn't occurred. Last I heard, (two years ago) it may have reverted to Jennell Jaquays. Right now the Collector's Guide featuring her work is being worked on by Goodman Games.

In some alternate universe, I would be leaning hard on Bob II in the past months to let me and some of the KS backer spearhead finishing the guidebook. Because bullshit aside, the Bledsaws are not noted for their managerial skills.

Thanks although it would not been likely if the bullshit hadn't occurred. Last I heard, (two years ago) it may have reverted to Jennell Jaquays. Right now the Collector's Guide featuring her work is being worked on by Goodman Game

In some alternate universe, I would be leaning hard on Bob II in the past months to let me and some of the KS backer spearhead finishing the guidebook. Because bullshit aside, the Bledsaws are not noted for their managerial skills.

Too bad but great news on Jaquays and Goodman Games. I'll be all over that.

The Judges Guild Gateway Quadrant - Ley Sector, Glimmerdrift Reaches, Maranatha-Alkahest, and Crucis Margin sectors - remains my go-to for Traveller; proximity to both the K'kree and the Hivers plus a vaguely Dune-like feel, which I play up extensively, make it my favorite iteration of the Third Imperium.

So here what to expect from my Revised Guidebooks. Note the primary product are the maps which come with a PDF of the guidebook. You only need the Guidebook product if you want a print copy.

1613399101583.png

Sample Preview

Wilderlands of High Fantasy
  • Covers Maps 1 to 5
  • Map Notes for each map - commentary highlighting various features on each map. Also incorporates stuff found scattered through various Judges Guild products like Map 4 - Tarantis from the City-State of Tarantis.
  • New Monsters - Aboleth, because not everything JG used is found as open content. In this case it was a Morkoth. So I subbed in the Aboleth as the closest thing available in open content. And I stated it out for Swords & Wizardry.
Fantastic Wilderlands Beyonde
  • Covers Maps 6 to 10
  • Map Notes for each Map. The notes for Map 6 City State of the World Emperor are extensive due to the background found in CSWE product. I give the reader digest version of what in there.
  • Map Note for Map 6 about the various provinces of the CSWE along with a color map insert of the canon provincial boundaries.
  • Map Note for Map 7 Desert Lands contains background about the Mycretians an important religion found in the CSWE product
  • New Monsters - the Succurath (Su-Monster)
  • The JG Poison Rules - Because it mentioned in the original but only found in the Ready Ref Sheets. I re-edited the original for clarity and made a nice layout.
  • The Great Staff of Ornzak - a magic item mentioned and detailed in the original as part of Map 9 Elephand Lands.
  • Carbelium - a magical substance used by the CSWE and devastating against metal armor.
  • The Deep Rock Isles - Map 9 Elephand had a detailed background for these islands. So I made a nice layout and as a bonus created a colored 5 mile hex map in the same style as the Wilderness series maps.
  • Map 6 City State of the World Emperor was not in the original. It was only found in the actual CSWE product. So I went through the map information in there and culled the data needed to make a version similar in format to the other maps.
Wilderlands of the Magic Realm
  • Covers Maps 11 to 14
  • JG Starts using the original supplements hence the need for supplemental material to make it useable for Swords & Wizardry which focuses on the 3 LBBs and the first supplement.
  • Repeating Crossbow - it was mentioned
  • New Monsters - Brain Mole, Brownie, Giant Crab, Plague Demon, Ethereal Cat (OGL Displacer Beast), Ghost, Winged Hare, Intellect Devourer, Lammasu, Mechanical Man, Panther, Pterodon, Sea Hog, various types of Swarms. All stated for Swords & Wizardry.
  • Rod of Cancellation
  • Original JG content with a sea theme; Precious Pearls, Ships, Underwater Movement, Wayward Waters, Water Current & Weather, and Wandering Monsters for the Ocean.
  • Maps Notes for Maps 11 to 14.
Wilderlands of the Fantastic Reaches
  • Covers Map 15 to 18
  • Because it has Tula the City of Wizards on Map 16 - Silver Skein Isles I included JG's magic item and potion creation rules.
  • New Monsters; Animated Bronze Armor, Ethereal Cat, Large Crabs, Giant Modes, Skarg Trolls (a OGL substitute for a non OGL Creature), Giant Termites.
  • Trumphant Grand Tactical - JG's Map and Travel rules
  • A blank 5 mile hex
  • JG's Stronghold construction rules
  • JG's Establishing Baronies and Investment rules.
  • Wilderlands Demographics.
  • Map Notes for Maps 15 to 18.
  • After the data for the four maps, I include a letter sized map and data for the Isle of the Blest which straddles the corner of four maps. As well as providing an edited background written by Scott Fulton in Pegasus magazine.
So that in my guidebook and maps, I got more ambitious in the later guidebook with Robert Bledsaw's II permission and I felt the last ended the series on a strong note.

You will find there is several at-cost (+ $1) print codes for all the Color Maps and Guidebooks I have released.

PM me if you not able to find the relevant post.

But Bob Bledsaw II and Judges Guild still owes the main guidebook for the City State and has not chatted with the KS Backers for several months now. In fact they have a store front selling some of the maps that should be going to the backers.
Thanks RC!
Will try to make time to look for it before forget again. An update City State map and guidebook were my real motivations for joining the KS. A pdf would be fine even, especially for the book.

So that in my guidebook and maps, I got more ambitious in the later guidebook with Robert Bledsaw's II permission and I felt the last ended the series on a strong note.
Where and when can one buy this? I'm in.

I love that you are keeping all this material alive, refreshed and available! I would obviously jump in on all these new products if I didn't have a full set of originals. But I do, so I just stick to those.

The comments about Greyhawk are definitely on point: The original map and folio are great products with high production values and a lot of impact on the history of the game. They also present the DM and group with a strange kind of problem: the world is fully defined in broad brushstrokes but there is literally nothing there between the scales of a continent and the scale of a single dungeon. I wouldn't say it discouraged me from using it, but you miss out on a style of sandbox play that just flows naturally using the JG materials.

The text in the JG originals really is so badly organized and produced that it is kind of crazy making unless you are used to it. But the maps remain amazing - the detail and, particularly, materials are beyond anything you will find today. And once you let go of the expectations of things like indexes, grammatically complete sentences and a rational order of presentation, it is all great.

I love that you are keeping all this material alive, refreshed and available! I would obviously jump in on all these new products if I didn't have a full set of originals. But I do, so I just stick to those.
Warning Hard Sell! :smile:
  • Check out the preview, I tried to make the layout a better reference.
  • My maps have errata applied. Stuff JG known about for decades. It didn't get fixed with the Boxed Set release (but the CSIO ones were).
  • More important they all join correctly. The originals did not. I drew them as one giant 5' by 8' map and cropped the individual maps out. For example try to align Map 1 CSIO with the 8 surrounding maps. The toe of the Isle of the Blest on Map 16 is shifted by one whole hex row.

The text in the JG originals really is so badly organized and produced that it is kind of crazy making unless you are used to it. But the maps remain amazing - the detail and, particularly, materials are beyond anything you will find today. And once you let go of the expectations of things like indexes, grammatically complete sentences and a rational order of presentation, it is all great.
From working with the material I found the setting stuff issues mostly to be a matter of editing and layout.

Some comments

Map 1 CSIO was obviously first done way ahead of the other other 18. The map data had a first draft feel to it and map itself was drawn slightly differently including being misaligned to the rest of the other maps.

Maps 2 to 5 saw the map data format being refined Map 4 & 5 is where the data format really jelled. Afterwards the remaining data for the maps much more consistent in formatting and details.

The rules material I think still holds up if edited, reorganized and given a better layout. Now that I have worked on it, I see there is enough there for a Judges Guild RPG based on OD&D.

The original maps are great and the paper quality is excellent. Unlike the CSIO map, my maps are not color recreation of the original. They are not symbol based but rather like the Harn Map, color is vegetation, and textured fill are terrain (hills, mountains, etc). Christiana was the second artist on the project and her maps were symbol based.

I do have the ability and tools to replicate the original precisely. But alas the brown pebble paper stock is no where to be found.

I'm one of those subscribers to Judges Guild in the 70's. Played the heck out of the CSIO and it became my go-to city for almost any situation -- Lankhmar, Mos Eisley, whatever.

I don't have all of my old stuff from back then, but I have a lot of it and still dust it off occasionally. I particularly liked Tegel Manor, Fortress Badabaskor, and Thunderhold (with Sunstone Caverns).

I sold all of my campaign map stuff (except for that in the First Fantasy Campaign) and somewhat regret that, but I have so many campaign worlds and at the time figured I didn't need that one. I shaded most of the maps with colored pencils, which looked cool but probably killed any collectable value anyway. Ironically, when the 3E stuff came out I ended up rebuying the Wilderlands maps.

That's sort of the story of my life ... cull out the collection then rebuy. :sad:

I guess I missed the issues with the JG Kickstarter. There have been several campaigns from several companies for this sort of thing, so I am a little confused as to which one blew up. Can someone explain what happened?

I guess I missed the issues with the JG Kickstarter. There have been several campaigns from several companies for this sort of thing, so I am a little confused as to which one blew up. Can someone explain what happened?
Started. Collected money. Delivered some digital maps. Delivered some freebies due to delays. Multi year pause delivering nothing. robertsconley robertsconley delivers more maps and guidebooks because JG is useless. JG owners use Facebook with disastrous comments unrelated to KS. Waiting for physical delivery of I believe everything.

Rob can correct me cause I probably missed/got something wrong. It's been dragging on since 2014 I believe.

Started. Collected money. Delivered some digital maps. Delivered some freebies due to delays. Multi year pause delivering nothing. robertsconley robertsconley delivers more maps and guidebooks because JG is useless. JG owners use Facebook with disastrous comments unrelated to KS. Waiting for physical delivery of I believe everything.
I believe you should have a poster size copy of map 1 with my map on one side and Christina's map on the other. But we are talking one item that was sent years ago

• The kickstarter was started by Robert Bledsaw III (the grandson)
  • It included miniatures as one of the physical project offered.
  • Everything was contracted for and going along well until around 2016 when a higher than expected bill arrived for the miniature. All 3rd party work on the maps and books was stopped.
  • Robert Bledsaw III gets more and more erratic with update post.
  • His father Robert Bledsaw II steps and takes over the project.
  • I got permission to release the CSIO map.
  • I got permission to release the Wilderlands maps and to write the corresponding Wilderlands guidebooks.
  • In 2019, posts once again become erratic, I am not seeing much work being done behind the scenes.
  • I released the last set of maps and the Wilderlands of the Fantastic Reaches guidebook in fall of 2019.
  • I discovered an anti-Semitic post from Robert Bledsaw II facebook feed. This wasn't the first and there were racist posts stretching back years. They were intermittent but increasing in frequency until the present.
  • I talked to Robert Bledsaw II about the issue. The conversation was at bit surreal. Robert Bledsaw II believes in what he posts is accurate and on point. But also polite about it. Hence surreal. I told him that Fantastic Reaches was the last project I am doing for Judges Guild.
  • I notified the other Judges Guild Licensee about the issue. Some of them, upon their own investigation, had a far more sharp reaction than I.
  • The news became public.
  • I posted a blog post about it.
  • Robert Bledsaw II posted a response. It echoes the conversation I had with him.
  • Robert Bledsaw II come to an agreement about what I am owed and current balance due to the royalty waiver.
  • Flash forward a few months. And Robert Bledsaw II and his other sons open a Judges Guild storefront. With physical maps that should be in the hands of the kickstarter backers.
Hope this clarifies what happen.

For me what it boils down is I am not interested in a commercial relationship with the Bledsaws. I don't think Judges Guild IP has any particular issue. That the IP owned by another or made open content will stand on its own merits.

In addition to what Rob posted, there seemed to be some discrepancy on how much money was left in the Kickstarter with some indication that the money may have been spent on something unrelated to the Kickstarter.

In answer to the original question, my current D&D 5E campaign is set in the Wilderlands. I’m using robertsconley robertsconley ’s excellent updates as my core books.

The game is set in Tegel (as the home base), and I’ve put the Ghosts of Saltmarsh adventure there as it fits the area perfectly. Plus some Dragon Magazine adventures and some stuff of my own based off things the PCs want to do. They are just about to hit 5th level, and I’m using milestone advancement with a rough timeline of two complete adventures per level.

Anyway, the entire Wilderlands is open to the characters, and I’m throwing about a dozen adventure hooks at them at any given time so they have many opportunities to either make Tegel their own or go travelling across the continent.

I believe you should have a poster size copy of map 1 with my map on one side and Christina's map on the other. But we are talking one item that was sent years ago
Don't think I ever got it. I believe I was also supposed to get a hex pad but honestly I backed at the lowest level and I believe I got my money's worth just in pdf items.

Don't think I ever got it. I believe I was also supposed to get a hex pad but honestly I backed at the lowest level and I believe I got my money's worth just in pdf items.
Yea, that's the level I backed at. I guess getting all the maps and guide books in PDF from Rob pretty close to resolves my investment. I don't NEED the physical map and certainly can live without the hex pad.

I backed at a higher level but never got anything physical, just the pdfs. Despite reaching Mr. Bledsaw II directly via e-mail years back. Now not surprised.

I'll get the physical product now from Rob, especially as now know he gets all the profits.

For my part, going back to the OP, I've been using the maps since the 70s, eventually just through inertia. Wound up, over the last few months, redrawing them -- largely with an eye towards correcting a couple of the more egregious oopsies. (For just two of them, the original artist/s were not only really down on rivers emanating from mountain ranges, they scarcely had heard of a curious geographical feature known as "lakes.")

For my part, going back to the OP, I've been using the maps since the 70s, eventually just through inertia. Wound up, over the last few months, redrawing them -- largely with an eye towards correcting a couple of the more egregious oopsies. (For just two of them, the original artist/s were not only really down on rivers emanating from mountain ranges, they scarcely had heard of a curious geographical feature known as "lakes.")

What format are you using? I can send you the outline of mine in whatever you work with. Just PM me. I don't feel comfortable doing that with the full file but coastlines and rivers sure.

What format are you using? I can send you the outline of mine in whatever you work with. Just PM me. I don't feel comfortable doing that with the full file but coastlines and rivers sure.

Oh, thank you kindly for the offer -- at the beginning of November, when I started the project, I'd have gladly taken you up on it! -- but no need. My redrawing also had me undoing other various bits and features I found irksome in the 1970s maps. Bits like "this estuary is WAY too wide for the scale," or "Hmmm, this marsh is far too large to suit me," or "damn, at this TL of *course* there are long canals," or "yeah, given that the city taking the niche of the CSO is the second largest in my gameworld and capitol of an empire taking up much of CM #1 and lapping into Altania, the loggers have trimmed Dearthwood back a bit." That, and I'd renamed a lot of the towns and geographical features to suit my own tastes in nomenclature.

(And, y'know, sunk cost. Working with scans of the original maps plunked into the drawing program I use, I put about 5-6 hours into each map. Including ones I did for areas beyond the periphery of the originals, twenty maps in all.)

A bit of a resurrection here as want to make sure getting the right thing from Rob and to check on what other backers have gotten. Below is map for the KS maps:

a469379eb40e2d1b8814393706139e79_original.jpg

I have pdfs of maps 1-5, 11-13, 15 and 17. Last update got was #101 on 8/22/2018 that said maps 6-10 were coming soon. Never saw them and not sure how to find them if they did. The KS site and all the links JG sent do not have them. If they did get issued any help in finding them would be great.

A question for Rob, if you don't mind, are the maps in your bundle that can be accessed in the link above map 1 and all the surrounding? Also interested in buying the maps I am missing, which would be 6-10, 14 and 18, along with guidebooks if you have those.

A bit of a resurrection here as want to make sure getting the right thing from Rob and to check on what other backers have gotten. Below is map for the KS maps:

View attachment 30624

I have pdfs of maps 1-5, 11-13, 15 and 17. Last update got was #101 on 8/22/2018 that said maps 6-10 were coming soon. Never saw them and not sure how to find them if they did. The KS site and all the links JG sent do not have them. If they did get issued any help in finding them would be great.

A question for Rob, if you don't mind, are the maps in your bundle that can be accessed in the link above map 1 and all the surrounding? Also interested in buying the maps I am missing, which would be 6-10, 14 and 18, along with guidebooks if you have those.
If you backed the Kickstarter, see Update #110 for Rob's links.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back