Anyone heard of Courtney Hadwin?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Apparently she has been around for a little while but I just discovered her. Is she the reincarnation of Janis Joplin? See

More recently she did another Joplin hit with a Brit band i was unfamiliar with called The Struts. They are pretty good too but wmuch more modernish style (or eighties style maybe - I’m old). See it here.

Boy I hope thing kind of soulful music comes back…

have you guys heard of her?

Yeah, I saw her one AGT. But not when she was originally on there... I think she was on Champions also.

I've never really liked Janis Joplin but that's merely a matter of taste, not quality. Courtney Hadwin also performed her royal highness Tina Turner's Nutbush City Limits a couple of times. Love how she stops giving a f#$% as soon as she starts performing and kicks everybody's ass.

The video doesn't do The Struts justice.

We saw them open for Shinedown a few weeks ago and their front man seems like the end result of Freddie Mercury and Tim Curry having a baby. I've been hooked on The Struts ever since.
For myself I was favorably influenced by the video and plan to pick up the new album coming later this month. Now to be sure we are clear this is HIGHLY irregular for me. I pretty much have been listening to the same stuff for decades. But Courtney Hadwin led me to the Struts and also Amy Winehouse. First new music for me in years.

Last edited:
Man, the 13 year old jump from little girl to young woman must just about cause whiplash. As a dad with teenaged daughters it shouldn't shock me so much.

I've always thought the shy little girl bit on America's Got Talent was a calculated part of the act.
Some people have said that because she was on a British talent show a year before she came to AGT and she wasn’t quite as reserved. But I think, with no evidence, that she’s for real.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back