Anyone here play Corvus Belli's Infinity?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Skywalker

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
I am not interested in war games generally, but the youtube videos I have watched actually make it seem like a lot of fun. I particularly like the reactive lines of fire and the opposed rolls, as it seems to give the whole game a more modern warfare vibe.

Would be interested to hear from an experienced Infinity player, what is good and bad, and what are the better starting points (Operation Icestorm and Red Veil look stellar).

All good. I am sorely tempted by Operation Icestorm or Operation Red Veil as they look great value and help teach the system.

I am sorely tempted by Operation Icestorm or Operation Red Veil as they look great value and help teach the system.
I've been eyeing them as well, because I'm a junky for miniature-boardgames. Love to paint them up, and love to play them. But I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I have been buying - and slowly painting - terrain that's designed for use in Infinity. Lots of 3rd party producers of it - seems like Infinity has spawned a glut of it in the marketplace. But I'm using it for scifi rpging at this point.

The gameplay relies a lot on terrain as you get to react to stuff moving into your line of fire. The urban landscapes are very attractive to me and I was impressed with the cheap terrain sets made from sturdy cardboard boxes in the Operation boxes.

I will say that if you have a want or a need these and some of the minis from the similarly themed Urban War make fine minis for Eclipse Phase.

Ta. Given I am interested in the Infinity RPG, I would have no issue in finding a use for the minis in an RPG :smile:

I haven't played since the 1e. From what I have been told by others who do still play, it has gotten more complex.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back