Are multiple avatars possible on site ?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Lychee of the Exchequer

Look into my eyes, mortals, and despair !
Reaction score
I would love to post with multiple avatars and having them stick on my posts.

For example : Post #1, my avatar would be a big debonnair blue whale neatly set with a bow tie, and Post #2 I would use the image of an aardvark (I love aardvarks) with a punkish look of Latino influence, complete with shredded jeans.

I think such multiple avatars shenanigans are likely not possible with the site's software but it doesn't hurt to ask, does it ?

image_2021-09-29_182945.png

Picture shredded jeans on this guy !

For example : Post #1, my avatar would be a big debonnair blue whale neatly set with a bow tie, and Post #2 I would use the image of an aardvark (I love aardvarks) with a punkish look of Latino influence, complete with shredded jeans.

I think such multiple avatars shenanigans are likely not possible with the site's software but it doesn't hurt to ask, does it ?

View attachment 36187

Hehe. I mentally removed "jeans on" from the sentence and put that head on Arnold Schwartzenagers body.

View attachment 36187

I don't think so. From the look of it the URL is tied to the account so there's likely only provision for a single image at a time. If you change the image the same image will be changed out on all of your postings.

I think you're right. Perhaps the Gods of the Internet will hear my plea and provide for a software update that will do the trick. Someday.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back