Best Comic Panels of All Time

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Giggle_027_SuperKatt_p01.jpg

Edit: Sorry, didn't notice the 1940s-era racist Japanese caricature when I was looking at this on my teeny-tiny phone screen yesterday. I was focussed on the cat wearing a diaper, bonnet, and bow.

Last edited:
Travis Morgon does eventually die in the final Warlord miniseries: killed by his son Joshua when he hesitates because he sees his watch on Joshua's arm. Boy that's a long story, after overthrowing the devil priest Demios, he and his mate Tara head for her home in Shamballa. Unfortunately they get separated and by the time he finds his way to Shamballa, she's given birth to their son who appears to be about six months old. She's put his wrist watch which he gave to her as a token of their love on the baby's arm. They leave to deal with some personal drama regarding the red haired Russian scientist he's been travelling with and when they come off the previously dead Demios is flying away with the baby on the back of a surfboard sized dragon. Morgan, Tara, and friends head off to rescue the child but Demios uses ancient Atlantean technology to force grow a clone of him and makes Morgan fight for his life. Morgon wins but believes he's killed his own son. He then runs out on Tara and their friends, has adventures, meets a cat/woman with whom he has adventures. But he becomes an embittered man, jaded and cynical about his own legend and he never really recovers from it. Meanwhile his son grows up, adopted by a kindly wood cutter. They cross paths a few times but Morgon never realizes his son is still alive until, once again he has to fight him to the death.

There's a reason I squeed when they went to the center of the Earth in Aquaman and there was an unblinking sun and dinosaurs.

Rokk, don't play coy, we know you're up for it. Everyone's seen that outfit you wore in the 70's.

75360992_1588974664578405_2723962353266720768_n.jpg

I remember a friend of mine had some of those. Even coming from a very religious background, they were pretty weird.

92da79c35ca5d961bc096ac9173b9bc7.jpg

More X-Men stuff...

74610634_2165056850261827_6517709727487492096_n.jpg

zzz4.jpg

78262531_2221192887981556_7735910555990360064_n.jpg

(in case you couldn't guess, I much prefer Scott and Emma to Scott and Jean)

Absolutely, Scott and Jean are a wholesome pair of high school sweethearts. Scott and Emma are a pair of messed up adults with dark pasts who found each other and somehow manage to love each other.

I'm pretty sure nobody would want to see me in a flock of seagulls hairdo and thigh-high anything. In fact, I think most folks would pay good money not to see me dressed like that - or dressed like Sean Connery either.

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back