Best Comic Panels of All Time

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Well, now you're going to have to post the page where Batman's infiltrating their headquarters where Superman's all like, "I can't hear his heart anymore," and Martian Man Hunger's like, "I can't hear his thoughts." And then they're both all, "how does he do that?"

The IDW TMNT run... I think #13. Splinter just stopped Raphael from killing Arnold Jones... in order to offer to do it himself, if it will make Raphael happy or make Casey safe. When Raphael admits it will do neither, Splinter tells Raphael to pack up Casey's belongings because Casey is moving in with them.

This was Arnold's parting shot. It didn't go the way he planned.

It's a shame how Batman and Superman can barely tolerate each other. That Batman is such an angry, brooding loner!
f5f2e6035f77f1fbbc47f28db027ebd9.jpg
6a00d8345158e369e201b7c92eaf9e970b-600wi.jpg
unnamed.jpg
World%27s_Finest_Comics_2.jpg
World's_Finest_Comics_36.jpg
World's_Finest_Comics_41.jpg
835b3fafe4d75eca06989a54472ea9dd.jpg
World's_Finest_Comics_29.jpg
6a00d8345158e369e201bb09d1d8ac970d.jpg

I'm reading some West Coast Avengers. Always loved big two-page spreads like this...except it seems to me Iron Man (James Rhodes in this instance) would be a better choice of pilot than Mockingbird, given that he is a professional pilot.
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

There were parts of Byrne's WCA that I kinda liked, but his re-working of Vision was so wrong-headed it hurt.
I absolutely hated what he did to the Vision, Tigra, and the Scarlet Witch. Especially the Vision, who was such a mainstay and top of the B-list Avengers and got pretty much erased so Byrne could explore yet another of his weird fetishes.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back