Best Comic Panels of All Time

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
This sentence...
I REALLY need to read some Marvel comics now.
Weird fact: Recently the Punisher and J Jonah Jameson had an encounter with armed mobsters on a spacecraft. The Punisher finds it odd, while JJJ comments that maybe they had guns because the moon is haunted, what with his son going there and becoming a werewolf.

The weird part is the Punisher already fought mobsters in space, so really he should just take it in stride.

I’m assuming the one picture is from The Dark Knight, but I can only guess the shotgun scene is from Watchman.

Yes that's from The Dark Knight. The shotgun scene is from Spiderman: Kraven's Last Hunt. I remember it fucking me up as a kid.

20211030_145428.jpg

Nuke's death in Daredevil's Born Again is probably my top pick next to Dark Phoenix of course but I believe I already posted that panel in this thread.

Vigilante's suicide also hit me hard as a kid but I can't find those panels online.

Ah, OK. I only saw one isdue of the Kraven’s Last Hunt on the newsstands, and I’ve never been much for Spidey. If I want to see a dude who takes care of elderly family and has a redhead obsession I’ll look in a mirror.

I love this one:

And this one really affected me, which was one of the reasons it was hard for me to stomach the fact that he was completely left out of the Captain Marvel movie:

death_of_cm.jpg

I'm not usually a big Deadpool fan but:
NJKqd4X.jpg

It was the end of the interminable Legacy Virus storyline. There's a cure, but because it came from Apocalypse, it can only be activated and dispersed the way the Legacy Virus itself was-- the infection and death of an initial host. Beast locks it away inside his vaule, vowing to create an alternative.

Colossus decides that enough people will die between now and then that one more life to prevent it... it's not a difficult decision.

So that's why he just beats up criminals instead of using his vast fortune to solve the issues that cause crime.
Just yesterday I again stumbled on the Twitter meme chronicling how Wayne Enterprises and Batman are responsible for the eternal crime in Gotham. I wish I’d seen your post before I continued on through my meme banks so I could post it.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back