Betty White passed at 99

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

She led a long, good life, and despite her age always seemed so young
Lesson here is if you can laugh at yourself you have a marvelous excuse to laugh and belittle others. Especially no talent horn dog Canadians who fail at portraying Deadpool.

I'm not sure what the connection is between Betty White and Ryan Renolds, or that there's necessarily a lesson that needs to be learned from her death?

I'm not sure what the connection is between Betty White and Ryan Renolds, or that there's necessarily a lesson that needs to be learned from her death?
She I guess repeatedly teased him that he had the hots for her

I think her self deprecating humor and not taking herself too seriously is something a lot of people could learn from her life. She seemed quite happy, still in professional demand and lucid which is a feat at 99.

For some strange reason a number of phony photos of BW when she was young (actually Gene Tierney and others) are circulating online. Here is an actual photo of her from what looks like the 40s.

2jo9j7ng0ifx.jpg

Paul Reubens described her as, "wicked and sly"... and that goes along with what I've seen of her, right from her earliest sitcom in the 50s, Life With Elizabeth.

Last week I was at the grocery checkout and one of the tabloids had in big awkward letters "Betty Whites 100th Birthday! Her Secrets to a Long Life!"
I almost feel sorry for the poor saps who got unlucky in their publishing time.
Almost.

Last week I was at the grocery checkout and one of the tabloids had in big awkward letters "Betty Whites 100th Birthday! Her Secrets to a Long Life!"
Almost.
It's the standard off by one problem.

Almost.

I saw a similar magazine cover last week at the grocery store, did a double take

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back