Big sale on Pathfinder! What's everybody eyeing?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

FeralToaster

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Squee! Drivethru is doing a nice big storewide sale on 3rd party Pathfinder stuff. Sales like this are the perfect time to try new stuff and pick up some gems you've been waiting to go on sale. Unfortunately the number of 3rd party publishers and products is quite sizable, so I thought a thread to share recommendations and to offer advice to gamers are looking for something they aren't sure actually exists. I'll go first-

I picked up the new Cerulean Sea setting Viridan Veil from Alluria Publishing for $4.05. I heartily recommend this for anybody that enjoys weird science, dinosaurs and time travel in their games and duck people (the setting now has duck people). the setting a sorta "land of the lost" thing but with more bits underwater. the whole line is really good with how being underwater alters the dungeon crawling (and well everything else). It can be play alone or with the other sea settings from Alluria.

I am looking for something reminiscent of the Phantasy Star video games. could be for pathfinder could be for Starfinder anybody know a 3rd party setting or product that has that magical science feel to it?

I'unno. I might pick up some of the Ponyfinder stuff I don't have. Never been huge on pathfinder tho.

Any other suggestions?

I'unno. I might pick up some of the Ponyfinder stuff I don't have. Never been huge on pathfinder tho.

I picked up the bundle awhile back and the stuff I read was actually surprisingly good mechanically for a high powered fantasy setting. Sorta if Kevin Siembieda had his inspiration solely from MLP instead of split between most of the other 80's cartoons. Not going to lie at some point I'm going pick up that dragons of Everglow for $1.50. I'm always curious to see how somebody reinvents dragons in DnD.

Moving on to other stuff that looks cool:shade:, anybody know if Coliseum Morpheuon is as awesome as the description makes it sound

"Hundreds of teams enter. One Team Leaves! Can your team survive the Chimeric Amphitheater? Navigate among manipulative benefactors, violent rivals, vengeful trainers and the mysterious Khan of Nightmares who rules all."

Please somebody tell me that this really is a Roman gladiatorial campaign set in the Dreamlands. The only way this could be more awesome is if this was based on a secret
collaboration between Howard and Clark Ashton Smith.

Ooh. I just picked up Southlands campaign setting for $7.50 and it is awesome. I was a huge fan of Al-Qadim back in the day and this stuff is on the same level. Jinn court politics, mummy empire building and good old magic carpets PLUS Southlands has hieroglyhic magic variants.

Nothing:tongue:!

And yes, I figure most of the regulars would have guessed by now. This is for the benefit of new people:shade:!

Aw, Asen, you don’t have to worry about the new people. They don’t care either :tongue:
Well, then they urgently need to be informed so that they might start caring:grin:!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back