Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
Big sale of 75 percent on World of Darkness pdfs on Drivethrurpg.

Any picks? Pretty much everything is super cheap. Besides Chicago and Montreal are any of the other By Night books worthwhile? Which of the Dark Ages books are the best?

513NpegQEZL.jpg

Big sale of 75 percent on World of Darkness pdfs on Drivethrurpg.

Any picks? Pretty much everything is super cheap. Besides Chicago and Montreal are any of the other By Night books worthwhile? Which of the Dark Ages books are the best?

View attachment 4476
I went to check the sale...
I ended up picking the OSR book Knaves. Because the OSR needs more classless variants if they want me to consider playing it:grin:!

Any picks?

I already owned Hunters Hunted II and I'm excited to run it this October, so there's that (it's built on V20, but I'm guessing it's easy to adapt to V5).

Changing Breeds is the most essential supplement you can get for Werewolf 20th, forget the Tribebooks. Back in the day (and through the haze of memory) I got some fair mileage out of Book of the Wyld because you can use it to switch antagonists from the Wyrm to the Wyld. Tired and depressed from playing Doomed Captain Planet? Try a more relaxed alternative setting where you fight big dumb elementals, Hellboy II style.

Wraith 20th isn't on sale, alas, but I decided to bite the bullet and pick it up anyway because running that is on my bucket list.

You've pretty much listed the two most useful By Night books (and I think even Montreal is a stretch), I don't recall being impressed by any of the others, but that's just my opinion.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back