[Bit of Fun] Guess the RPG from a screenshot of a page spread!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Rich H

Bear with me; learning not to be an arse!
Reaction score
This is a fucking stupid idea.

Post an image of a page or page spread from an RPG. The rest of us have to guess it. Be obvious, be out-there, be tenuous, ... whatever. Funny stuff gets extra credit! We're allowed to miss off/redact book titles in the header or footer of the pages we use.

I'll go first...

1658488855845.png

Too easy?

Think it's likely that this will be art-based...

Last edited:

The Butcher

Iron Without, Iron Within
Reaction score
This is a fucking stupid idea.

Post an image of a page or page spread from an RPG. The rest of us have to guess it. Be obvious, be out-there, be tenuous, ... whatever. Funny stuff gets extra credit! We're allowed to miss off/redact book titles in the header or footer of the pages we use.

I'll go first...

View attachment 47857

Too easy?

Think it's likely that this will be art-based?
No idea but I’ll guess… Elfquest?

Telok

The eggnog is one third rum.
Reaction score
Well with the "clue" I'd have to guess one of the games based on a "rubber forehead aliens all speak english" TV show known for main characters badly over acting.

Here's what should be an easy one... 20220722_071532.jpg

PolarBlues

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Taken from a classic Pub thread from the past, just to haunt your sleep with nightmares. And it's not even the worst of the lost. I never actually owned this game.

boh3-jpg.4735

Telok

The eggnog is one third rum.
Reaction score
This is a great idea, and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise...

My contribution:
View attachment 47869
Immortal: Invisible War, or whatever it was called. Decent reading, lots of kinda jank photoshop sfx art as I recall. Never could get anyone to play it but the lists of curse-like effects have come in useful in several other games.

And yeah, mine was Paranoia. Book says anniversary edition on it and I didn't bother back checking for a version number. Plays well if you got the clearance for it.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com