[Bit of Fun] Guess the RPG from a screenshot of a page spread!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

olivier legrand

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Argh, pris de vitesse, encore ! Yes, the magnificent Würm, written and lavishly illustrated by my good friend Emmanuel Roudier, who also did some pretty nifty monster artwork for Mazes & Minotaurs back in the days...

Skywalker

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Me? Why me:shock:?

...unless it's a Mythras product. But then I think I've admitted to seldom reading the bestiaries of most games, even those I own:shade:?
As identified above, its Kuro by 7eme Cercle Games translated into English by Cubicle 7.

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Ah cool. I used the link that you quoted :smile:
Yeah, but he had quoted his own earlier post, making it clear that he's referring to it. It's just that the forum removes quotes from quoted pages, unless you specifically insert them again:thumbsup:.

yojimbouk

Reaction score
Crap, did you at least guess by means other than the fact it was mentioned on the right page?
I thought it looked Gumshoe like. When I saw Bubblegumshoe in the text, I thought it might be a hack, but when I checked the PDF, it was clear it was from the appendices in Bubblegumshoe.

Skywalker

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Yes that's the first game. Now I'm curious if you have played it? I haven't had the chance yet.
I haven’t. I was quite enamoured with its potential but it would just never make it to my table, even adding back a traditional GM. Level 99 seem to have dropped it too.

Blammo

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Yes. Second Edition to be exact. Here are two more for this thread.

View attachment 48514

Alright... This is embarrassing... Busty Barbarian Bimbos. It's going to sound like I'm floundering around here and trying to make excuses, but my wife used to work at Barnes & Noble and she kept me informed of RPG and comic sales. This is/was available on their site. I came across it during one of their sales.

The Mad Hatter

Tea Party Connoisseur
Reaction score
Alright... This is embarrassing... Busty Barbarian Bimbos. It's going to sound like I'm floundering around here and trying to make excuses, but my wife used to work at Barnes & Noble and she kept me informed of RPG and comic sales. This is/was available on their site. I came across it during one of their sales.

If you think that is embarrasing. Have a look at this game.

691.jpg

692.jpg

693.jpg

rumble

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com