[Bit of Fun] Guess the RPG from a screenshot of a page spread!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
WTF is that?

It's a game called Libido. The game has a subsystem for sex. The pictures are pages from that section of the book. It was available for free from the designers website. That website doesn't exist anymore though and it isn't available anywhere now, as far as I know.
If you're really interested, I've made a resource on this forum with the game. Just look in my profile under resources. You'll have to know spanish though.

If you think that is embarrasing. Have a look at this game.

View attachment 48532

View attachment 48533

View attachment 48534

It's a game called Libido. The game has a subsystem for sex. The pictures are pages from that section of the book. It was available for free from the designers website. That website doesn't exist anymore though and it isn't available anywhere now, as far as I know.
If you're really interested, I've made a resource on this forum with the game. Just look in my profile under resources. You'll have to know spanish though.
And I was just going to guess it:grin:!

Lofgeornost Lofgeornost I seem to have encountered a major issue. My first thought was Age of Shadows...

But I'd need to download it again in order to check:shade:.

And I was just going to guess it:grin:!

Lofgeornost Lofgeornost I seem to have encountered a major issue. My first thought was Age of Shadows...

But I'd need to download it again in order to check:shade:.
No, not Age of Shadows. Though that does move you in the right direction…

And another offering, with some redactions. If you think I'm cheating by not including stuff that relates to the game system, there's very little of that in this particular book:

IMG_0097 - Copy.jpg

Lofgeornost Lofgeornost if your game isn't the old GORE, Cryptworld, Mythras Babylon, or Haunts and Horrors (and I'm pretty sure it's not either of the latter two), I honestly give up:grin:!

I mean, I checked various games to no avail. These are the last ones I could think of...and frankly, I'm between 80+ and 99% sure it's not them, either. So, good job, you got me there:thumbsup:!

Lofgeornost Lofgeornost if your game isn't the old GORE, Cryptworld, Mythras Babylon, or Haunts and Horrors (and I'm pretty sure it's not either of the latter two), I honestly give up:grin:!

I mean, I checked various games to no avail. These are the last ones I could think of...and frankly, I'm between 80+ and 99% sure it's not them, either. So, good job, you got me there:thumbsup:!
Well, I can't blame you--it's a pretty obscure game :tongue:.

Black Spear
Aria: Worlds. Somehow the borders really pinged my memory.
Got it in one!

Well, I can't blame you--it's a pretty obscure game :tongue:.

Black Spear

Got it in one!
:shock:
So why did I misremember that it is less than 200 pages (and your page spread being 213 removed quite a few likely candidates)?!?
Yes, of course I didn't bother to check it, I usually trust my memory:shade:!

This one is also pretty easy, though it may look different from the printed book or the .pdf--it's a Kindle version instead. I guess that might be a clue in itself:

IMG_0099 - Copy.jpg

Getting the game line for this one right is not hard, despite my redactions, but coming up with the actual book may be a bit more of a challenge:

IMG_0090 - Copy.jpg

How’d you do that?! :grin:
I recognized the system from the stats (spotting the name Getting Medieval was all it took), so the rest was whittling down the games that don't fit. As it happens, Zorro has no place in Angel or Buffy (and I own them in PDF), which left me with only two options...:grin:

The colour palette fitted better with AoD, and of course, his character sheet mentions undead as personal enemies. Now what enemies are featured prominently in Army of Dorkness:tongue:?

This one should be an interesting challenge and easy for anyone familiar with the publication.
I can't show any internal content or the front or back cover because it's too obvious. So this is all I can offer, with a bit of a clue: the spine is hinged.

Attachments

• PXL_20220814_052636728.jpg
    PXL_20220814_052636728.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Alright... This is embarrassing... Busty Barbarian Bimbos. It's going to sound like I'm floundering around here and trying to make excuses, but my wife used to work at Barnes & Noble and she kept me informed of RPG and comic sales. This is/was available on their site. I came across it during one of their sales.
Thanks for reminding me of this. I got it way back in 2014 and promptly forgot about it. I don't know why you feel like you gotta make an excuse for owning the game. The reference material is promising.

Screenshot 2022-08-14 221020.png

The game book itself deviates from the early promise of page 11 with 200 pages of kitchen sink silliness that tried to include everything remotely related to contemporary bimbos. A great deal of it provokes eye rolling but I do like the base concept.

Last edited:
Ok, got one. It's a screenshot of a text file but it was a... well probably... ok, maybe?.... What the heck, I'm calling it a workable RPG.

dbf.jpg

Thanks for reminding me of this. I got it way back in 2014 and promptly forgot about it. I don't know why you feel like you gotta make an excuse for owning the game. The reference material is promising.

View attachment 48695

The game book itself deviates from the early promise of page 11 with 200 pages of kitchen sink silliness that tried to include everything remotely related to contemporary bimbos. A great deal of it provokes eye rolling but I do like the base concept.
I've got most of the reference materials, except I don't have the game:shade:.

This one should be an interesting challenge and easy for anyone familiar with the publication.
I can't show any internal content or the front or back cover because it's too obvious. So this is all I can offer, with a bit of a clue: the spine is hinged.
Those are some interesting conditions for guessing. Come on, RPG Pub, that's gotta be a challenge:grin:!

I've got most of the reference materials, except I don't have the game:shade:.

Like Brock Savage Brock Savage says the basic premise is good, but the over the top silliness ruins the game somewhat. I would say, you could run it just fine with something like BoL instead. All you really need is these four pages and your good to go.

Busty1.jpg

Busty2.jpg

To stay on the topic of the thread. Here is another quizz picture.

H&X.jpg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back