Blades in the Dark - Grifters

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
I'm going to be playing in a Blades game starting next week and there might be room for one more player (we have two currently, and the group is going to be small on purpose). We're pretty sure that Scott Lynch's Gentlemen Bastards is going to be the touchstone for the game, and we will most likely be using the Grifters rules set to make that happen. We're playing in EST, probably on Tuesdays. So if you have a penchant for the long con and like the Blades ruleset let me know. Successful applicants will probably have to chat with hawkeyefan hawkeyefan and I to see about group dynamics and interest.

Sounds good but I don't think the timing will work for me. I've already got a D&D game on Tuesday evenings and if you're in a Merkin time zone I guess it will be the wee small hours of the morning here.

Sounds good but I don't think the timing will work for me. I've already got a D&D game on Tuesday evenings and if you're in a Merkin time zone I guess it will be the wee small hours of the morning here.
Yeah, I would have actually invited you before posting this but I thought the difference in time zones would be too much. You were at the top of my list though.

Yeah, I would have actually invited you before posting this but I thought the difference in time zones would be too much. You were at the top of my list though.
I suppose I should actually get the S&V game back on the road. I just finished a spec document yesterday and my leg doesn't swell up and hurt so much so my brain is a bit clearer now.

Just to throw out another tidbit, there's going to be a strong gambling component and we've been talking a lot about Rounders as a key touchstone. I caught a hanger sarge...

We're doing session zero for this campaign tomorrow at 8:30 EST.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back