Blood Sword - Gamebook in the Land of Legend

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

A Fiery Flying Roll

Hating Dungeons and Dragons before it was cool
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Inspired by the Dragon Warriors thread, naturally. Is anyone interested in me running through this on here? Up to 4 players, unlike most gamebooks. Discussions on what to do etc. can be made communally. If there's interest, I'll work out how to handle mechanics then start.

The blurb:

Every thirteen lunar months the Magi of Krarth hold a desperate contest to see which of them will rule that bleak and icy land. Teams of daring adventurers are sent down into the labyrinths that lie beneath the tundra, each searching for the Emblem of Victory that will win power for their patron.

Only one team can prevail. The others must die.

Did somebody say Dragon Warrios?

25e3ff.jpeg

I was going to say I'm in...
But if I join, it's pointless:smile:.
Why? Because I no longer need the books themselves in order to play Bloodsword 1-5, not even for the enemies' stats! They're staying on the shelves while I'm happily chucking dice about and running my party through the adventures, picking as much of an optimal path as I want...:wink:
So, with that said:
Have fun in Legenda! Become a Creature of Legend:grin:!

Two would be enough but I'll wait a bit to see if we get another couple of people.

Mechanically, however, two or three people are optimal:tongue:. Preferably two, because being a 12th level helps a lot in Book 5th, compared to being 8th level, though both are certainly doable!
Just saying:evil:!

However, without a rogue you don't get the amazing "and then the rogue steals stuff again" breaks.

However, without a rogue you don't get the amazing "and then the rogue steals stuff again" breaks.
And without a staff-wielder, no party of three stands a decent chance to survive. Without a Wizard, no bargaining with a damn greedy faery, which is hugely entertaining to everyone else...usually:devil:.
And the Warrior has some of the best "exploits" in the game, especially in Books 2, 3 and 5:evil:.

I promise to not tell you where those are!

Going to bump this to see if any of our new members is interested and if the two we've got are still up for it.

So far I think we have:

Bunch Bunch

Voros Voros if he's still up for it?

Not sure if @Damian-May still logs in much here?

Also not sure if Gringnr Gringnr was expressing interest in playing or just being generally enthusiastic. ;)

So far I think we have:

Bunch Bunch

Voros Voros if he's still up for it?

Not sure if @Damian-May still logs in much here?

Also not sure if Gringnr Gringnr was expressing interest in playing or just being generally enthusiastic. ;)
I pinged Damian-May over at TBP to see if he's still interested.

Going to start this Monday with whoever we've got!

You may want to start considering what classes you want (first come, first served!)

Your world is the magical land of Legend. In Legend there are many kinds of Adventurer, each with unique skills and techniques for dealing with creatures of the supernatural. Those who rely on a good sword and the strength of their right arm are called Warriors. The practitioners of the magical arts are called Enchanters, with many deadly spells always ready at their fingertips. Sages are a class of ascetic monks - wise in ancient lore, but also skilful in the use of quarterstaff, bow and unarmed martial arts. Lastly there are the Tricksters; they are swift and dextrous swordsmen, but their true forte is the use of stealth, guile and cunning to achieve their ends.

And naturally, feel free to come up with names, personality quirks, comedy spelling etc. for your adventurer.

Going to start this Monday with whoever we've got!

You may want to start considering what classes you want (first come, first served!)

And naturally, feel free to come up with names, personality quirks, comedy spelling etc. for your adventurer.
I have a warlock I started for the create a character a day thread back in January. I thought I'd give him a go. I just updated that thread with a little more on him if you get the urge to take a look.

I have a warlock I started for the create a character a day thread back in January. I thought I'd give him a go. I just updated that thread with a little more on him if you get the urge to take a look.
Ah, a bit of confusion has arisen I think.

While this has the DW link because it's also set in Legend, the ruleset is entirely different (and a bit simpler).

Ok
Ah, a bit of confusion has arisen I think.

While this has the DW link because it's also set in Legend, the ruleset is entirely different (and a bit simpler).
Ok. Is the ruleset called Bloodsword? If so I'll look it up.

It is, although not sure how much success you'll have finding it! If not, I'll be posting it anyway.

It is, although not sure how much success you'll have finding it! If not, I'll be posting it anyway.
Is it a separate ruleset or is it integrated into the various adventure books?

If I had say pages 3-33 of the first book bound into a pamphlet would I have the core rules enough to play?

Last edited:
Well regardless of what happens with the game reading the fairly short rules from the intro to book 1 has been very interesting. Thanks!

Integrated into the books. I'll be modifying them for forum play. For obvious reasons blow by blow tactical combat isn't going to work here!

Anybody wanting to jump in please do so today, before I link to the thread on the Old School Gamebook FB group.

How would people like this handled? Separate thread for rules and discussion or all in the same thread?

All in one works for me.

Works for me!

Ok, rules and stuff.

BLOOD SWORD

Your world is the magical land of Legend. In Legend there are many kinds of Adventurer, each with unique skills and techniques for dealing with creatures of the supernatural. Those who rely on a good sword and the strength of their right arm are called Warriors. The practitioners of the magical arts are called Enchanters, with many deadly spells always ready at their fingertips. Sages are a class of ascetic monks - wise in ancient lore, but also skilful in the use of quarterstaff, bow and unarmed martial arts. Lastly there are the Tricksters; they are swift and dextrous swordsmen, but their true forte is the use of stealth, guile and cunning to achieve their ends.

What I'd like now is for people to decide what they'd like to be. (No more than one of each class. It's like PBTA playbooks all over again!) First come first served on these. I'll give the full details when people decide; no point in giving the full enchanter spell list with no enchanter.

TERMINOLOGY

The usual role-playing abbreviation is used to indicate different Dice rolls. This uses the basic format of

X Dice+Y

meaning that X Dice are rolled and Y is added to the total.

As an example, 2 Dice+3 means 'roll two Dice and add three' - giving a number from five to fifteen. Taking another case, 1 Die - 1 means 'roll one Die and subtract one' - negative numbers count as zero unless otherwise stated, so this would give a score from zero to five.

Lucky we know how to roll dice now!

IGHTING PROWESS, etc.

Each character is described by four attributes. [So why didn't you entitle this section 'Attributes', rather than ...? Never mind.] These are:

Fighting Prowess a measure of how powerful a fighter the character is;
Psychic Ability an indicator of the character's resistance to attack spells and (in the case of an Enchanter) his or her aptitude for magic;
Awareness a difficult concept, as it encompasses quickness of thought, dexterity and general nous;
Endurance the attribute measuring the character's state of health; wounds are deducted from Endurance, and if it reaches zero then the character dies.

COMBAT

Combat takes place in Rounds, each of which represents about ten seconds of action. Each Round, everyone who is taking part in the combat gets the opportunity to perform one action if he or she wishes: to attack, cast a spell, or whatever. Actions are taken in sequence based on each combatant's Awareness score. The combatant with the highest Awareness acts first, then ... [We get the idea.] Combatants with equal Awareness scores act simultaneously. A combatant who is killed (reduced to zero Endurance) before his turn does not get to act!

These are the possible combat options and the circumstances in which they may be used. A character may choose any option for which he or she is eligible as his or her action for the Round:

MOVE

This action allows the character to close and fight an enemy, or to move to an exit (if any). If you take the move option while an opponent is fighting you, then (unless your Awareness is higher than the opponent's) you take an automatic wound. Once all surviving characters in the party have moved to an exit, the party may flee at the start of the next Round.

FIGHT

The character must have previously chosen the move option in order to be close enough to an opponent to fight. (But there are exceptions to this rule; sometimes the tactical maps [!] in the text will show that your opponents are directly adjacent to you at the start of the combat, in which case an immediate attack is possible.)

DEFEND

You cannot attack in the Round in which you choose this option, but it has the advantage of making you harder to hit. This is explained more fully below.

SHOOT

This is an option for Sages and Tricksters only. You fire an arrow at any one opponent. Unlike the fight option, you do not have to move first because (of course) arrows are long-range weapons. You cannot choose to shoot if an opponent is striking at you in the same Round - that is, you must dispose of any opponents who have closed to attack you before picking off others with your bow.

FLEE

Sometimes the text will give your party the option to flee from a fight. All surviving Adventurers must have made a move before the party can flee. When this option is taken, the entire party flees at the start of the Round, so their opponents get no chance to hack at them or cast spells as they run off.

CALL A SPELL TO MIND/CAST A SPELL IN MIND

These are options for Enchanters only. They are explained in the special section on Enchanters.

You can perform one of these actions in each Round. (Tricksters sometimes get the opportunity for two actions in a Round though, as explained later in their special rules.)

The rules for combat are designed for ease of play [ha!] but require a short explanation. When striking at an opponent (that is, when you take the fight option for a Round), you roll two Dice. A score of equal to or lower than your Fighting Prowess means that your blow has hit. If you hit, you roll a damge Die (or Dice, at higher ranks) to see how much of an Endurance loss you have inflicted. If your opponent has an Armour Rating, you must reduce your Die roll for damage by this amount, and the result (if greater than zero) is deducted from the opponent's Endurance.

Take an example. You have a Fighting Prowess of seven and a damage roll of one Die. You are attacking a Troll whose Fighting Prowess is six and which also rolls one Die for damage. You have the higher Awareness, so you get the first blow. Rolling two Dice, you score a three; this is less than your Fighting Prowess score, so you have succeeded in hitting it. Next you roll one Die for the damage your blow inflicts. You get a six, but the Troll has an Armour Rating of two so only four points are deducted from its Endurance. If still alive, the Troll now gets to hack back at you. It rolls six on two dice - equal to its Fighting Prowess, so good enough to hit you (though only just!). For its damage Die roll it scores a one; because you have an Armour Rating of two this means that you lose no Endurance. The Troll's claws hit you, but scrape harmlessly off your studded leather jerkin. [Note for future reference: this world's Trolls suck.] The battle rages on for another Round ...

Two others factors need to be considered. If you defend, then your opponent must roll equal to or less than his Fighting Prowess on three Dice in order to hit you. You do not get to strike a blow yourself in the Round you are defending.

The other point concerns the move option. If you have a high Awareness and can move away from an opponent before that opponent gets his or her action for that Round, all well and good. If you try to move away from an opponent who has already attacked you earlier in the Round, however, then he or she immediately gets a second strike at you - and this is an automatic hit. For this reason, it is usually best to dispose of one opponent before you move to engage another.

ARMOUR

You will start your adventure with a suit of armour. This gives an Armour Rating of three if you are a Warrior or of two if you belong to one of the other adventuring types.

You cannot wear two suits of armour in combination.

WEAPONS

If you lose your weapon, you must reduce your Fighting Prowess and damage Dice rolls by two until you find a replacement.

Obviously, doing a blow by blow tactical combat isn't going to be possible on the forum, but if you wish to give a general strategy I'll implement that to the best of my ability.

SPECIAL CHARACTER OPTIONS
Sometimes there will be the option for a character of a given class to act - for example, 'If there is a Trickster in the party, turn to ...'. If such an option is taken, only the player concerned looks at the appropriate section. He or she will usually read out the section to the other players, but sometimes part of a section will be 'restricted' and printed in [bracketed italics] [better known as spoiler tags!]. This means that the player can, if he or she wishes, keep that part of the information withheld from the other players. For instance, there might be the option for a Sage to read an ancient piece of parchment. The book passes to the Sage player, who reads in his 'restricted' section:

(SAGE) You decipher the faded runes on the parchment.

You learn the secrets of the ancient art of SWO

The player must tell his or her companions that he or she is reading the parchment, but he or she is not obliged to tell them what it says.

In a situation where two or more players are both given the chance for individual action (say, the Sage could speak to a demon or the Trickster could shoot it with an arrow), the players roll Dice and highest score decides who acts.

I'll be handling secret character bits through PMs rather than spoiler tags as that seems to work better. (I'll do one convo per player rather than fill your inbox!) There are a few bits where the book doesn't think things should be secret but I do, so I'll be taking over there wearing a GM hat! Obviously, you can try and agree who acts; we'll only have a roll off if there's a stalemate.

ENCOUNTERS

At all times players must specify their battle order. [Remember: 'The rules for combat are designed for ease of play'.] Battle order may be changed at any time except when in combat.

Generally (but not always!) the first player, being at the front, will be the one to get to hit by surprise attacks and so on. If players cannot agree on a battle order then they must adopt the following standard arrangement: first Warrior, then Sage, then Enchanter, then Trickster.

Encounters are almost always played out on a tactical display of the room, corridor or what-have-you. An example is shown here:

Blood Sword Example.jpg

The numbers on this tactical map show where the Adventurers are standing when the combat starts. The Ms refer to the monster's starting locations.

It is possible to fight a monster only in an adjacent square, not across a diagonal, and it is not possible to move onto a square already occupied by a monster or another player. When a monster or character is slain, remove them from the map; in other words, you can step over or even stand on a fallen foe. You cannot move where there are no squares, nor on to a blacked-out square, which represents an obstacle such as (in the map above) a pillar or a large statue. Shaded squares can be moved through by monsters but not by players. In the map above, for instance, the shaded squares indicate a bed of coals which the monsters are immune to.

As mentioned above, broad strategies here but the combat maps should help you come up with one of those! A battle order will be needed at all times; I'll be assuming the most recent is correct unless told otherwise.

ENCUMBRANCE

There is a limit to how much you can carry. As shown on the Character Sheets, you can usually have ten items at a time. If you are fully encumbered and find another item you want, you must discard one of the items you're already carrying (or give it to another player) in order to make space for it in your backpack.

Two special points need to be made. A quiver (available to Sages and Tricksters) will hold up to six arrows. The quiver counts as one item for encumbrance purposes regardless of the number of arrows it contains. That is, if you have a quiver containing six arrows then it still counts as only one item and not as seven items.

Your money pouch counts as one item too. As with the quiver, the contents are not relevant. The money pouch will hold a maximum of a hundred coins (of any type), but whether it is full or empty it counts as only one item.

MAGIC

Magic is the special province of Enchanters and, to a much lesser extent, Sages. The way in which magic functions for these classes is fully set out in their special sections (see pages 23 and 27), but there is one thing that every Adventurer must know about magic.

There are two types of magic. BLASTING spells simply inflict damage when they are cast, and if you happen to be the target there is not much you can do about it! You deduct the damage the spell does (less your Armour Rating) from your Endurance score. The other sort of spells are PSYCHIC spells, and these you can try to resist. To resist a PSYCHIC spell you must roll two Dice and obtain a score equal to or less than your Psychic Ability score. If you make this roll, the spell fails to work against you.

You will always be told whether a spell is of the Psychic or Blasting variety.

EXPERIENCE POINTS

Experience points are a measure of a character's skill and power. If you complete The Battlepits of Krarth successfully, you will be awarded a number of experience points to be divided among all your surviving characters. At the same time you add up any special bonus awards (or penalties) you were given during the adventure. The total experience points a character accumulates will enable him or her to rise in rank.

You start the adventure with the base level experience points required for your rank - 250 if you are second rank, etc. If you play through the adventure with a single (eighth rank) character and receive an award of 1000 experience points, for example, then you will advance to twelfth rank. If you had had the same award as a party of four second rank characters, each character would advance to third rank.

After successfully completing the adventure and totting up your experience points, keep the Character Sheet. Characters who emerge alive from the Battlepits are eligible for Blood Sword 2: The Kingdom of Wyrd.

You get a new rank every 250 Experience. As you'd expect, what rank you start at depends on if we get any other players. If it turns out to be 2 of you, you'll be fourth rank each.

If a character dies, they're out of that book, but can come back in for the next one. If we get a TPK we'll discuss how to proceed!

Just a few slightly meta notes. This comes in even more in later gamebooks, but it's worth noting that Morris/Johnson gamebooks generally assume some common sense will be used. They aren't like Fighting Fantasys; you aren't going to get into "if you didn't go left DIE" situations and acting stupidly is indeed stupid.

I'm using the newest version of the gamebook (2014, not 1987). There aren't that many changes, but if you own the original and spot slightly different wording that's the reason!

First decision is to grab yourself a character! Give it a few days for stragglers (I'm also posting on the FB group) then we'll get into the game proper.

In true old school fashion I rolled a die and pick Sage!

Prepare to benefit from my wisdom and training. And maybe a bow and staff.

Sage details!

Your upbringing has been in the spartan Monastery of Illumination on the barren island of Kaxos. There you studied the Mystic Way - a series of demanding psionic disciplines and rigorous physical training.

Several special rules apply to you:

Archery
As long as you have your bow and arrows, you can use the shoot option in combat. You do not have to be in an adjacent square in order to shoot. A shoot roll is just like a fight roll - that is, to hit you must roll equal to or under your Fighting Prowess on two Dice.

Regardless of your rank, arrows inflict only one Die Endurance damage (less Armour Rating) on the target.

Quarterstaff technique
Your expertise in quarterstaff fighting includes a knowledge of critical nerve points. When attacking with the staff, you can elect to make your fight roll on three Dice instead of two. This is obviously more difficult, but it means that if you do hit you inflict an extra one Die damage and knock your foe off-balance, causing him to take his action at the end of the following Round (that is, as if he had an Awareness score of one).

Healing
You can use this psionic ability once each time you turn to a new option, except when the section you've turned to involves a combat. When you attempt to Heal, decide how many points of Endurance you are going to use. Deduct these from your Endurance, then roll 1 Die-2 and multiply this by the number of points you expended. The result is the Healing energy (in the form of Endurance points) that you are able to draw from the Cosmic Flux. These points may be distributed as you wish among the players (including yourself). No player can increase his or her Endurance above its initial score, of course.

For example, say you expend 5 endurance in a healing attempt. You roll 1d6-2, scoring 3. So you get 15 Endurance Points. You can restore your own Endurance to what it was before you tried the healing and still have 10 points to distribute to your comrades.

It is not possible to heal a character whose Endurance is at 0 or less. They are dead, and it is beyond your power to restore them.

Yes, you're essentially a psionic cleric!

Other psionic powers
Your other psionic powers will be explained in situations where you might need them. They include:

ESP the ability to detect thoughts;
Paranormal Sight the ability to see through soft materials such as curtains, fog or water (not stone or metal);
Levitation the ability to negate the force of gravity on your body, allowing you to rise vertically into the air;
Exorcism the ability to dispel ghosts and other wraiths by stifling the paranormal energies that sustain them.

While not mentioned it the text, it's also the case that the Sage is a walking encylopedia, knowing everything from sociology to ancient languages. (It's interesting to note that the new Priest career in Dragon Warriors drops the psionics, but has the same kind of scholar-priest feel.

Note that for stats, these will alter if we get any more players.

NAME:

Experience: 750

Fighting Prowess: 7
Psychic Ability: 8
Awareness: 7
Endurance: 20
Damage: 1d6+2

Items:
1 Quarterstaff
2 Ringmail armour (Armour Rating two)
3 Money pouch (20 gold pieces)
4 Bow
5 Quiver (6 arrows)
6 - 10 Empty slots

So while you digest that, Voros Voros can choose one of the other three classes and then we can get started on the Battlepits!

I'll play a Trickster if no one else picked it. Where can I find the FB page?

Ah, by "FB Group" I just mean the "old school gamebook revival" group; I posted there just in case anyone was following along.

Trickster Details:

THE TRICKSTER

Some Adventurers are honest, chivalrous and honourable. Not you. You are basically a rogue - a likeable rogue, perhaps, but a rogue nonetheless. You live by your wits. If you can win a fight by trickery or by shooting someone in the back, you will. Cunning is your main weapon.

But when you have to face someone in a straight fight, you are no pushover. After the Warrior, you are perhaps the best fighter in any party.

Three special rules apply to you:

Dodging technique
You are very adept at evading attacks. When an opponent makes a fight roll against you, he or she (or it) must roll 2 Dice+1 instead of the usual 2 Dice.

Archery
As long as you have your bow and arrows, you can use the shoot option in combat. You do not have to be in an adjacent square in order to shoot. A shoot roll is just like a fight roll - that is, to hit you must roll equal to or under your Fighting Prowess on two Dice.

Regardless of your rank, arrows inflict only one Die Endurance damage (less Armour Rating) on the target.

Quick Thinking
Once in each combat you can use this ability to take two actions in the same Round. The first action happens at the point in the Round when you would normally get to act, that is, as governed by your Awareness. The second action comes at the end of the Round when everyone else has had a chance to do something.

Also worth noting that this is a traditional rogue whose skills include "nicking stuff" and "conning people".

Your character sheet:

NAME:

Experience: 750

Fighting Prowess: 7
Psychic Ability: 7
Awareness: 8
Endurance: 24
Damage: 1 Die+2

Items:
1 Sword
2 Studded leather armour (Armour Rating two)
3 Money pouch (10 gold pieces)
4 Bow
5 Quiver (6 arrows)
6 - 10 Empty slots

I'll be posting up the adventure tomorrow. As there's two of you, you probably should try and agree on what you're doing as much as possible. Diceoffs are best left for when you really can't come to an agreement!

Last edited:
And so it begins!

For the whole day now you have been approaching the smoke columns rising up vertically hundreds of metres from the flat plains of Krarth. The sky above is blue, cloudless and cold. A bitter wind blows across the dry, sere grass of the marshes and send sluggish ripples through the puddles of mire which occupy the low ground. The monotony of the landscape is broken only by the occasional stunted willow growing by black, muddy pools and meres.

Kalugen's Keep is a monolithic black citadel looming ahead of you. Hoping to reach its gates before nightfall, you curse the throng of peasants and merchants milling towards it. You jostle through them towards the citadel - this morning just an imperceptible speck across the bleak wastes, but now a monstrous edifice that seems to fill the horizon.

You know that you have only until tomorrow to find a sponsor among the magi of Krarth, for tomorrow battle will be unleashed in the pits beneath the citadel. Fame and fortune will go to the Adventurers - and their sponsor - who return from the labyrinthine Battlepits with the Emblem of Victory. If you find no magus who is prepared to sponsor you this time, you will have to wait through another long year for the next contest. A year through which the marsh waters will rise, drowning the land and the causeways leading to the citadel, rendering Kalugen's Keep impregnable. No one enters or leaves in that time except the magi on their flying carpets, and only in the mid-year can the citizens emerge to sow their fields with corn and rice before the harsh winter months begin again.

At last you manage to break through the gabbling crowds of the baggage train and ride under the grey blocks of the massive gate, its portcullis open like the maw of a hungry god. The dour streets are festooned with the flags of the magi - the one week of the year when this grim place is ablaze with colour, you reflect wryly - and street criers call out the glories of their lords. In the central square you see a booth where the magi's stewards are registering the combatants whom their masters have employed for tomorrow's contest. Each hero, or group of heroes, must take their sponsor's pennant with them into the Battlepits, but as you scan the racks outside the booth you see that only three pennants remain. Three stewards stand by the pennants. Three magi seek champions.

The stewards grin sourly as they see you eyeing the pennants. Over the years they must have engaged dozens of brave Adventurers on their respective masters' behalf - and how many of those Adventurers went down into the Battlepits never to emerge? You scowl back at them grimly, but they only smile the broader. They know you must choose one of the pennants. As you debate the choice, an old merchant wrapped in greasy furs and obviously the worse for drink sees you contemplating the booth.

If you ignore the drunken merchant and go over to the booth, turn to 452. If you talk to the merchant, turn to 69. If there is a Trickster in your group and he or she wishes to act, turn to 58. If a Sage wishes to try something, turn to 18.

What do you do? It's worth noting you can't actually stop each other from acting. It's situational, but sometimes both of you will get to act regardless of order and sometimes you won't.

OOC This is very close to Fighting Fantasy style books correct? So if the Sage(me) wants to try something i don't exactly role play it out just yet correct?

OOC: Rogue and Sage are a skills-heavy group with relatively little in the way of fighting prowess. Plan accordingly and be grateful for the cases where you bypass fights due to your skills!
Good luck:shade:!

Bunch Bunch I don't know how A Fiery Flying Roll Black Leaf plans to run this. Sometimes the books include what your character does, sometimes they start with the reaction. But, yes, just like Fighting Fantasy, Bloodsword is a series of gamebooks:grin:!

OOC This is very close to Fighting Fantasy style books correct? So if the Sage(me) wants to try something i don't exactly role play it out just yet correct?
OOC: That's correct.

Yuri looks at his companion(s) and says 'Perhaps I should take the lead here? They may appreciate dealing with a man of learning."

I'm assuming from the silence that the trickster is good with this and will PM Bunch his super sekrit knowledge tomorrow.

After the Sage has passed on anything he wishes to say, you have the same option list again.

Yuri closes his eyes and concentrates trying scan through his immense knowledge to find pearls of wisdom applicable to the situation. After a moment of deep thought he look up at his companion and says
"Magus Balhazar the one with the scarlet banner is most in need. I think we should choose him. Magus Vyl in black and purple is widely reputed to be a vampire. Magus Kalugen is the overlord here and a cruel despot. I can't see supporting those two."

I approach Magus Balhazar with a crooked grin and a salute. 'Ho Magus!' I shout.

Yuri covers his eyes and shakes his head at his companions uncouth behavior

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back