Books that should exist

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that's a sound idea?
...are you asking about my actual stance on the subject, or for another funny picture?

I know I'm going to bet on the latter.

BisonOfCourse.jpg

except-isolated-red-brush-abstract-background-illustration-except-red-brush-abstract-background-illustration-129723612.jpg

2073879-Chloe-Neill-Quote-The-best-revenge-is-a-life-well-lived.jpg

Nobby-W

Pretty sure I'm not Larry Ellison
Reaction score
...are you asking about my actual stance on the subject, or for another funny picture?

I know I'm going to bet on the latter.

BisonOfCourse.jpg

except-isolated-red-brush-abstract-background-illustration-except-red-brush-abstract-background-illustration-129723612.jpg

2073879-Chloe-Neill-Quote-The-best-revenge-is-a-life-well-lived.jpg

The question was really just a pun on sounding, but memes and dad jokes are never out of place here.
Especially on a Tuesday.

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Oh, dear, you know me so well.
Give me six lines by the hand of the most honest of men and I shall find double entendre in it.
- Cardinal Richlieu, maybe.
It's not you, man, I just know Internet...from when I gazed into the Abyss (and internet peered back:shade:).

Yeah, that's Richlieu* no doubt...his almost namesake Richelieu actually said "if you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him".
The bonus is that combining the two of them really puts Twitter drama in the right perspective:devil:!

*A.k.a. Nobby-W Nobby-W I guess:grin:?

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com