Boot Hill: El camino del Diablo character records

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Boone reads and writes at a sixth grade level.

I'm going to give Doc Sammy and Bunch a chance to post anything they want their characters to do before I assume everyone is aboard the coach and the journey resumes.

Last edited:
Question: would Oliver have any identification on his person to document his identity as a Pinkerton agent and role in the DOJ?

Question: would Oliver have any identification on his person to document his identity as a Pinkerton agent and role in the DOJ?
You'd have a badge like this:
68829bc275fd2b612843cd3d996f8896.jpg
An ID card similar to this:
pnk6ptstarca1900wppwkdoc2.jpg
And a document like this showing who you are after and why (although oftentimes there would be no photograph but rather a sketch and description):
s-l300-2.jpg

While we're on the topic, Eli and Zeke would both have badges like this:
1937-29190-bg_01__82296.1508642072.220.290.jpg

And the strongbox looks like so:
wells-fargo-cd.jpg

Funny thing: I was in the front and back yards trying to manage some weeds and realized half the stuff I've described in the other thread I have growing at home. We did the drought-tolerant indigenous-plant garden thing about 10 years ago before it was the cool thing to do here. Haven't watered a plant in nearly a decade, aside from some tomatoes and a pumpkin my kids were growing.

You must have a hell of a backyard.
It's large and the front yard is pretty good too, with a tall jacaranda and tons of flowering desert plants: cacti, succulents, etc. Lots of bees, butterflies, hummingbirds, and other pollinators like to visit. We live on a hill on a fairly quiet street outside the city so property values are lower and you get twice as much house per dollar. We can see Mexico from the backyard.

Last edited:
Waiting until this afternoon to see if Doc Sammy wants to post anything in the in-character thread; if we don't hear from him and nobody else has anything they want to do or say first, I'll go ahead and move the stagecoach into Guadalupe Station.

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Been busy with my grandparents over in Clintwood, VA (A four hour drive from Roanoke) because of Easter. I have internet access but it is a lot more limited than in Roanoke.

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Been busy with my grandparents over in Clintwood, VA (A four hour drive from Roanoke) because of Easter. I have internet access but it is a lot more limited than in Roanoke.
I figured it was Easter- or Passover-related. If you want to post something, go ahead. I will probably update the thread tonight after my kids are in bed.

I figured it was Easter- or Passover-related. If you want to post something, go ahead. I will probably update the thread tonight after my kids are in bed.

I made a quick post.

I want to clarify. Earl works for Wells Fargo as well?

I'm going to have to leave this RP, as I have already told Dumarest.

With the unexpectedly long Easter break, I was thrown off and now I can barely follow this RP. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and the fact that I hadn't posted in a while.

If I join another game, I will do my best not to let it happen again.

Do you guys want to continue with Steve as an NPC?

Just FYI: moved desks at work over the weekend and new computer all messed up... :crap: ...may not be able to update the in-character thread today. If not, I should be able to do it from home later via my phone. :thumbsup:

Another FYI: got stuck with a complicated case and will be out of the office most of the workday today, but I should be able to update the in-character thread this afternoon when I have more internet access and my copy of Boot Hill and random tables, etc.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back