Boot Hill: Pima County

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Lars follows, head low so that the brim of his hat shades his blushing face. He would mistake a black man for a Swede! 'No eyes and no brain, just a big mouth that he stuffs full of food,' was what his dad always used to say...

"I like your moxie sonny, no we got a two lawmen my work crew of trackers plus whoever else they managed to pull in from the local ranchs. Blue Bandana gang are in for a rude awakening when are small army pays them a visit" Tybalt says to the brothers as they pack their kit. "We now got a sizable posse of shootists that know the terrain like the back of their hand, Blue bandanas are going be hard pressed to runaway or outgun us now".
"So where to now?" asks Aaron. "We sleeping first or riding straight through the gates of hell?"
"Yeah don't worry fellas, we've a decent crew alright"

Corbin looks at the sky to get a sense of the time of day.
It's getting close to 7 p.m. and the sun is setting in the west. It will be blackest night and starry skies in about half an hour.

"If you don't mind my saying so," says Abel, "I'd rather ride with an indecent crew. Ain't that why we left Missouruh in the first place, Aaron?"

Eugene chuckles. "Oh, he speaks English alright", he says to Mosely. "Talks a mite funny, but you'll get used to it", he kids. "His name's Lars, and you're right about him bein' from the same country as your bosses. I'm Eugene, formerly of the Southern states", he spits on the ground. "..and now, a free man. Lead on, Mosely And tell me a bit about yourself."
"Ain't much to say, mister," says Mosely. "I followed this li'l redbone gal out here all the way from Georgia. She was a dancer. She done married herself a Mexican, if y'all can believe it--" he stops to spit on the ground in disgust "--and left me with nothin' to show for my travels but dusty boots and a sweaty brow. Now I keep my head down and my nose clean, get my work done, and stay out trouble. Savin' up my grubstake so's I can go in on a property with a friend of mine up at the Big J Ranch, a fella as goes by the name of Lucky Joe."
Lars follows, head low so that the brim of his hat shades his blushing face. He would mistake a black man for a Swede! 'No eyes and no brain, just a big mouth that he stuffs full of food,' was what his dad always used to say...
Mosely leads you inside and points out a wooden table with space for three or four more men if they don't mind sitting elbow to elbow. About twenty ranch hands are noisily digging into plates of beef and you can smell jalapeños and see the little green telltale chunks of pepper buried in big mounds of creamy mashed potatoes. At the other end of the room is the kitchen, and Mosely goes to the stove to spoon out lumpy potatoes onto plates of hot beef, which he then thrusts at you. "Got thick black coffee, cow-piss beer, and water if y'all got a hankerin' for a drink," he says. "Crazy Pancho over there--" he points to a cockeyed older cowboy with a battered hat and a scraggly beard "--might offer y'all some of his so-called 'cactus wine,' but I recommend y'all steer clear unless y'all can handle tequila mixed with peyote. Pancho's half-Injun and half-Mex, but all crazy." He says it loud enough to make sure the others in the mess can hear it, resulting in boisterous laughter and a tip of the hat from Crazy Ned.
Crazy Ned.jpg

ooc: No moon and no road to walk the horses on seem like a bad idea but if seadna has a different opinion on the matter we could discuss it.

ooc: No moon and no road to walk the horses on seem like a bad idea but if seadna has a different opinion on the matter we could discuss it.
Just to be clear, there will still be moonlight as the moon is almost full at this time of June in 1870. I consulted an almanac back when the game started. The moon is in third quarter phase.
HalfMoon-e1519855757200.jpg

"Can't say as I do," says the marshal, "leastways not that I can recall. Rings a bell, though. Seems to me Cougar Rydell mentioned it before once or twice."
" That sounds like a plan. Marshal, do you want to take the lead or should I? I don't want to over-step in your town."
OOC: MacRegan will make sure that his revolver is fully loaded, and loose in his holster before they enter the boarding house.

" That sounds like a plan. Marshal, do you want to take the lead or should I? I don't want to over-step in your town."
OOC: MacRegan will make sure that his revolver is fully loaded, and loose in his holster before they enter the boarding house.
Juan similarly checks his revolver and looks at the two, waiting for them to clarify who's the leader.

Corbin smirks a little at Abel's remark.

"Well I think indecency is out of the question, the fella leading us is a pretty straight laced guy. Saddle up and we can get back to Saguaro quick enough, don't want to be out in the dead of night"

"You heard the man, we'll beat the Dutch to Saguaro and then you get get your forty winks with Queen Mab at the Sheriff's office" Tybalt says as he double checks everyone gear is properly packed onto the horses.

"Er, coffee will be fine," Lars says. The priest back home always cautioned against the evils of strong drink. Of course, he also cautioned against running off to America, but never mind. "Nice to meet all of you folk. Is Mister Anderson around somewhere?" He taps the badge on his chest. "We need to talk to him - there's official lawman business to be done, and such."

"That sounds like a plan. Marshal, do you want to take the lead or should I? I don't want to over-step in your town."
Juan similarly checks his revolver and looks at the two, waiting for them to clarify who's the leader.
"I'm winged and you know the parties involved better than I do. Besides, you've been deputized up in Tucson and outside of Saguaro I'm legally outside my jurisdiction."
As you enter the premises of The Old Sod Boarding House, you find the wooden door creaks on its hinges and several pairs of hostile eyes turn to inspect you. A small group of sordid-looking men sit on benches at a wooden table, playing cards and drinking whiskey, and nearly all of them drop their hands to their holsters as they await your next move. For a new building, built within the past two years, the boarding house is surprisingly rundown and squalid. The floorboards creak underfoot and a layer of dust coats the panes of the front windows that look out onto Arizona Street. A door on your left appears to lead to some rooms; on the far side of the dimly lit room you see a narrow staircase that leads up to the second story where additional rooms are available. The whole establishment looks to be run on the cheap for transient occupancy.

A tall, thin man with a gaunt face stands up from the card game and remarks to all present, "Shucks, I don't recall invitin' no lawmen to this game, boys," which elicits a laugh. To Juan, Marshal Clary, and MacRegan, he says, "It were downright rude of me not to send y'all a engraved invitation. I would of thought my humble hostel for impecunious travelers were beneath yer notice, marshal." The other men grin at his extravagant address and he adds, "Welcome to The Old Sod, gentlemen. I am Reginald Reid, yer most inadequate host and proprietor." A young girl walks over to him and hands him a fresh glass of whiskey, which he raises as he greets you with a smile. Nothing about his face is friendly.
st-spectre10.jpg

Corbin smirks a little at Abel's remark.

"Well I think indecency is out of the question, the fella leading us is a pretty straight laced guy. Saddle up and we can get back to Saguaro quick enough, don't want to be out in the dead of night"
"You heard the man, we'll beat the Dutch to Saguaro and then you get get your forty winks with Queen Mab at the Sheriff's office" Tybalt says as he double checks everyone gear is properly packed onto the horses.
"I think you two're plumb crazy to ride outta here at sundown, but what the hell," says Abel.

"Where we headed?" asks Aaron as the brothers mount their steeds, Aaron riding his overo and Abel riding a tobiano.

"Wherever we're goin', we'd best have our rifles easy to reach," comments Abel. "You say the Blue Bandana Gang is about, and that may be, but I can tell you there's been some young Apaches lookin' for their first scalps to prove their manhood to the squaws back at their rancherías. Us four ridin' by moonlight may well whet their appetites."

"Er, coffee will be fine," Lars says. The priest back home always cautioned against the evils of strong drink. Of course, he also cautioned against running off to America, but never mind. "Nice to meet all of you folk. Is Mister Anderson around somewhere?" He taps the badge on his chest. "We need to talk to him - there's official lawman business to be done, and such."
"Must be a day for visitin'. Tom Starr from the Circle Star Ranch was here to see the brothers just yesterday," says Mosely. He motions to a lanky redheaded man, who comes over but doesn't seem happy to have his meal interrupted. "This here's Red McClintock," says the cook. "Red, these lawmen want to see the Andersson brothers. They around?"

"Kurt's at the house," says Red, almost unintelligible as he chews a hunk of beef. "Karl ain't around far as I know, but you know he comes an' goes. To Lars and Eugene he says, "Finish eatin' and I'll take you over to the house."

Let me know if there's anything else you want to do in the mess hall; if not, I'll update with your arrival at the ranch house.

¡No estamos aquí para jugar a las cartas, señor!

"Riding out along the arroyo back to town as fast as we can" Corbin says in a matter of fact manner.

An odd sort of confidence overcomes Corbin.

"We ride low and fast along the arroyo and nobody will notice us"

Irrationally wanting to prove his effectiveness to MacRegan and get back quickly with extra men, the dangers involved in riding back are pushed from the forefront of his mind.

"Ayup, If they were waiting for us it's unlikely they set the trap facing the way back to Saguaro, be nice to catch'em on their blindside" Tybalt says as he ties down a loose saddle. Tybalt will be riding at the front of the party for the trip back.

"I'm winged and you know the parties involved better than I do. Besides, you've been deputized up in Tucson and outside of Saguaro I'm legally outside my jurisdiction."

As you enter the premises of The Old Sod Boarding House, you find the wooden door creaks on its hinges and several pairs of hostile eyes turn to inspect you. A small group of sordid-looking men sit on benches at a wooden table, playing cards and drinking whiskey, and nearly all of them drop their hands to their holsters as they await your next move. For a new building, built within the past two years, the boarding house is surprisingly rundown and squalid. The floorboards creak underfoot and a layer of dust coats the panes of the front windows that look out onto Arizona Street. A door on your left appears to lead to some rooms; on the far side of the dimly lit room you see a narrow staircase that leads up to the second story where additional rooms are available. The whole establishment looks to be run on the cheap for transient occupancy.

A tall, thin man with a gaunt face stands up from the card game and remarks to all present, "Shucks, I don't recall invitin' no lawmen to this game, boys," which elicits a laugh. To Juan, Marshal Clary, and MacRegan, he says, "It were downright rude of me not to send y'all a engraved invitation. I would of thought my humble hostel for impecunious travelers were beneath yer notice, marshal." The other men grin at his extravagant address and he adds, "Welcome to The Old Sod, gentlemen. I am Reginald Reid, yer most inadequate host and proprietor." A young girl walks over to him and hands him a fresh glass of whiskey, which he raises as he greets you with a smile. Nothing about his face is friendly.
MacRegan scans the room, alert for any monkey business. "Settle down boys," he says in a non-chalant tone in response to their reaching for their holsters. "I aint after any of you today. Maybe some other time you might have cause for agitation. I am just here for a drink and some conversation. Reid, my name is MacRegan, Inspector MacRegan. I think you already know the Marshal, and this here is one of my deputies. Hows about a beer, and a chaser of whiskey? Why don't you join us?"
OOC: He is not interested in a shoot out, but will not go down without a fight.

I'm assuming Juan said that...

"Sorry, mister, I never did pick up too much Mexican so yer gonna hafta talk English to me if you want me to understand you," says Reid.
MacRegan scans the room, alert for any monkey business. "Settle down boys," he says in a non-chalant tone in response to their reaching for their holsters. "I aint after any of you today. Maybe some other time you might have cause for agitation. I am just here for a drink and some conversation. Reid, my name is MacRegan, Inspector MacRegan. I think you already know the Marshal, and this here is one of my deputies. Hows about a beer, and a chaser of whiskey? Why don't you join us?"
"Ah. You're from the North as well, then?", Juan asks, shrugging it off. "What a coincidence, so is Inspector MacRegan!"

OOC: Well, I only control Juan, so yes. Plus, I was on a phone, and posting within tags is a roayal PITB(without the "ull").

"Must be a day for visitin'. Tom Starr from the Circle Star Ranch was here to see the brothers just yesterday," says Mosely. He motions to a lanky redheaded man, who comes over but doesn't seem happy to have his meal interrupted. "This here's Red McClintock," says the cook. "Red, these lawmen want to see the Andersson brothers. They around?"

"Kurt's at the house," says Red, almost unintelligible as he chews a hunk of beef. "Karl ain't around far as I know, but you know he comes an' goes. To Lars and Eugene he says, "Finish eatin' and I'll take you over to the house."

Let me know if there's anything else you want to do in the mess hall; if not, I'll update with your arrival at the ranch house.

Eugene will accept a plate of food, and one beer. He thanks his hosts kindly for the meal, and then, sated, gets down to the business at hand.7

"Ah. You're from the North as well, then?", Juan asks, shrugging it off. "What a coincidence, so is Inspector MacRegan!"

OOC: Well, I only control Juan, so yes. Plus, I was on a phone, and posting within tags is a roayal PITB(without the "ull").
Reid looks around the room with an unfriendly smile and observes, "These men must have mistaken the boarding house for the cantina, boys! But just to show how hospitable we are, let's see if we can offer them a drink." He picks up a glass from the table and pours the dregs from empty bottles and glasses into it, then hands it to MacRegan. "Here's something to wet your whistle, Inspector!"

Meanwhile Juan sees coming down the staircase two somewhat disheveled Mexican girls--they look to be the two he saw earlier leaving the cantina with Buckskin Johnny and Honcho de la Vega.

Eugene will accept a plate of food, and one beer. He thanks his hosts kindly for the meal, and then, sated, gets down to the business at hand.
Yeah, I'm good too.
Red wipes his hands on his dungarees and leads you across a patch of ground to a ranch house whose exterior is lit by lamps hanging from exposed roofbeams. A bearded man, dressed eccentrically as a coureur de bois from a bygone time, sits in a handcrafted wooden chair by the front door, whittling away at a hunk of wood with a large hunting knife. "That's Kurt Andersson there," says Red. "Him an' his brother Karl own the place."

Seeing your approach, Kurt stands up and keeps whittling until you're close enough to speak to without shouting. He stands well over six feet tall and wears his blond hair long with a short beard and mustache. "Strangers," he says, "bearing bad news, I predict!"
20190907_131853.jpg

"Riding out along the arroyo back to town as fast as we can" Corbin says in a matter of fact manner.

An odd sort of confidence overcomes Corbin.

"We ride low and fast along the arroyo and nobody will notice us"

Irrationally wanting to prove his effectiveness to MacRegan and get back quickly with extra men, the dangers involved in riding back are pushed from the forefront of his mind.
"Ayup, If they were waiting for us it's unlikely they set the trap facing the way back to Saguaro, be nice to catch'em on their blindside" Tybalt says as he ties down a loose saddle. Tybalt will be riding at the front of the party for the trip back.
As you ride back whence you came, a gauzy film of clouds rolls in from the east to partially cover the moon, darkening the night. On the one hand you feel less exposed to any observers or marauders, but on the other hand you find the trail rougher to follow. When you arrive at the dip into the arroyo, Corbin's haste nearly makes his horse take a tumble down a friable slide of soft dirt and loose gravel. On the downside, it's embarrassing, but on the upside it means a bullet aimed at his head instead buzzed past his ear sounding for all the world like a flying insect if he hadn't heard the report of a rifle from somewhere off to the east. A second shot quickly follows and Aaron and Abel quickly dismount, rifles in hand, and crouch behind the hard-packed dirt walls of the arroyo entrance.

"I'm sorry, the flowers of the boarding house make it an easy mistake", Juan answers, nodding towards the girls. "Yes, those are the same girls I saw in the cantina earlier", he adds at MacRegan.

"Get to cover men" Shouts Tybalt as he quickly dismounts and runs to the arroyo that the two brothers are using and draws his gun looking for targets.

Well, this one is certainly big and blonde enough to be a Swede. Let's try this again...

"Nej, nej," Lars says. "Inga dåliga nyheter. Jag är Lars och det här är Eugene. Vi är..." He realises that he doesn't actually know what deputy is in Swedish. They don't have those back home as far as he's aware - the idea that regular people of good intent could be called upon to help out the authorities is one of those things that seem natural to Americans but would probably give people in Sweden a fit. "... vi hjälper en marshall. Vi är här för att prata om ett gäng odågor som härjar i trakten - om ni kanske vet något om dem, och om ni skulle kunna hjälpa oss ta hand om dem..." (No, no. No bad news. I'm Lars and this is Eugene. We are... we're helping a marshall. We're here to talk about a gang of miscreants who're rampaging around the area - if you maybe know something about them, and if you might help us deal with them...)

Reid looks around the room with an unfriendly smile and observes, "These men must have mistaken the boarding house for the cantina, boys! But just to show how hospitable we are, let's see if we can offer them a drink." He picks up a glass from the table and pours the dregs from empty bottles and glasses into it, then hands it to MacRegan. "Here's something to wet your whistle, Inspector!"

Meanwhile Juan sees coming down the staircase two somewhat disheveled Mexican girls--they look to be the two he saw earlier leaving the cantina with Buckskin Johnny and Honcho de la Vega.
MacRegan is not put off by Reid's rudeness, and takes a big draw of his pipe, and blows the smoke in the direction of Reid's face.
1567978850300.png
In a low and even voice he says: "That's not very neighbourly of you friend. Now I know that you were only funning, but my friend over there doesn't speak English as well as we do. He can't abide bad manners, and he gets in his head sometimes that folks are making fun of him. Now I can take a joke as well as the next man, but my friend not so much. Now after you apologise, like I know you're going to, we can have that drink, or be on our way. It's up to you. You're not the one I want, but I'll have you just the same if you push it."

OOC: The situation looks tense. MacRegan will lock eyes with Reid hoping to spook him into backing down. How tall is Reid? MacRegan is about 6'2". Has anyone in the room heard of MacRegan? Perhaps they were up north, or heard what happened earlier to Chet and the others?
If Reid goes for his gun MacRegan will draw and shoot him if he has to.

Corbin stops his horse as fast as he can and heart racing falls off the horse to the arroyo's floor more so than dismounting. He crawls along the dirt until he gets himself to Abel and Aaron's position and draws his gun. He takes a quick glance over the arroyo edge before ducking back down.

Well, this one is certainly big and blonde enough to be a Swede. Let's try this again...

"Nej, nej," Lars says. "Inga dåliga nyheter. Jag är Lars och det här är Eugene. Vi är..." He realises that he doesn't actually know what deputy is in Swedish. They don't have those back home as far as he's aware - the idea that regular people of good intent could be called upon to help out the authorities is one of those things that seem natural to Americans but would probably give people in Sweden a fit. "... vi hjälper en marshall. Vi är här för att prata om ett gäng odågor som härjar i trakten - om ni kanske vet något om dem, och om ni skulle kunna hjälpa oss ta hand om dem..." (No, no. No bad news. I'm Lars and this is Eugene. We are... we're helping a marshall. We're here to talk about a gang of miscreants who're rampaging around the area - if you maybe know something about them, and if you might help us deal with them...)

Eugene tips his hat when he hears Lars say his name.

MacRegan is not put off by Reid's rudeness, and takes a big draw of his pipe, and blows the smoke in the direction of Reid's face.
View attachment 11992
In a low and even voice he says: "That's not very neighbourly of you friend. Now I know that you were only funning, but my friend over there doesn't speak English as well as we do. He can't abide bad manners, and he gets in his head sometimes that folks are making fun of him. Now I can take a joke as well as the next man, but my friend not so much. Now after you apologise, like I know you're going to, we can have that drink, or be on our way. It's up to you. You're not the one I want, but I'll have you just the same if you push it."

OOC: The situation looks tense. MacRegan will lock eyes with Reid hoping to spook him into backing down. How tall is Reid? MacRegan is about 6'2". Has anyone in the room heard of MacRegan? Perhaps they were up north, or heard what happened earlier to Chet and the others?
Juan moves aside from the possible line of fire, and his eyes run unassumingly over both the men that could support the local bully, and the stairs. MacRegan might need covering fire...and Honcho and Buckskin Johnny might appear, having sated their carnal lusts.
Both occasions might require a solid dose of lead to resolve.

"I'm sorry, the flowers of the boarding house make it an easy mistake", Juan answers, nodding towards the girls. "Yes, those are the same girls I saw in the cantina earlier", he adds at MacRegan.

Reid is about 6' in his bare feet. Add another inch or so for his boot heels. You get the impression that if anyone here has heard of MacRegan, they would have a negative attitude toward lawmen in general. You also get the impression they could easily have information on the Randazzo brothers and the Blue Bandana Gang, but wouldn't reveal it unless under duress.

"That ain't no joke, Inspector," he replies while signaling to the men at the table. "You just refused our hospitality. We take that as an insult around here." Two of the men stand up from the table with their hands dangling near the butts of their pistols, ready to draw. "I recommend y'all take those badges somewhere where they mean something. Your rudeness is upsetting the ladies. As for your friends...." He spits at Juan's and Marshal Clary's boots and laughs. The other men in the room grin in anticipation.
Juan moves aside from the possible line of fire, and his eyes run unassumingly over both the men that could support the local bully, and the stairs. MacRegan might need covering fire...and Honcho and Buckskin Johnny might appear, having sated their carnal lusts.
Both occasions might require a solid dose of lead to resolve.
The two Mexican girls who were coming down the stairs turn to hurriedly go back whence they came. Juan thinks he sees the shadows of two men showing from around the corner up the stairwell: maybe the right sizes for Buckskin Johnny and Honcho de la Vega.

Corbin stops his horse as fast as he can and heart racing falls off the horse to the arroyo's floor more so than dismounting. He crawls along the dirt until he gets himself to Abel and Aaron's position and draws his gun. He takes a quick glance over the arroyo edge before ducking back down.
Corbin sees the glint of moonlight reflecting off a rifle barrel. The rifleman is largely concealed by shadow among a pile of large boulders and stones. He's high enough up, though, that you're sure he can fire into the arroyo anywhere except along the very edge where his view is blocked by the wall.
"Get to cover men" Shouts Tybalt as he quickly dismounts and runs to the arroyo that the two brothers are using and draws his gun looking for targets.
The movement of clouds temporarily blocks the moonlight, but just before that happens you think you see the rifle barrel move over to the left behind another boulder.

"What the hell!" you hear Aaron or Abel say--in all the confusion of the ambush it's heard to keep track of which is which in the dark. "Y'all made yourselves some mean friends!" responds Abel or Aaron.
arroyo shootout.jpg

Eugene tips his hat when he hears Lars say his name.
"It's very rude to your Negro companion not to speak English so he understands us," says Kurt, "especially if you're looking to sell him. He should know what price he fetches." He begins to laugh and you realize that was his attempt at humor. "A gang of miscreants? I wasn't expecting my mother-in-law's family to visit." He laughs again at his own joke. "So you come to the Anderssons to offer us protection for a price, maybe? Guns for hire, eh?" He makes pistol shapes of his hands and pretends to shoot. He laughs yet again and you register that he fancies himself quite droll.

"It's very rude to your Negro companion not to speak English so he understands us," says Kurt, "especially if you're looking to sell him. He should know what price he fetches." He begins to laugh and you realize that was his attempt at humor. "A gang of miscreants? I wasn't expecting my mother-in-law's family to visit." He laughs again at his own joke. "So you come to the Anderssons to offer us protection for a price, maybe? Guns for hire, eh?" He makes pistol shapes of his hands and pretends to shoot. He laughs yet again and you register that he fancies himself quite droll.

"No, no," Lars says, waving his hands unhappily. "He's not for sale... I mean, I don't own him... I mean, no one owns him..." He glances at Eugene in confusion. "... I think? Also, I don't think he's a negro, only I'm not exactly sure on who is and isn't one, there being such a lot of different kinds of folks in America and sometimes it's hard to keep straight who's what..."

He realises that he's babbling and tries to rally himself.

"Er, anyway, it's not that we're offering protection for money," he says. "We'll try to get rid of those hooligans free of cost, and all. But we thought maybe someone here might know something about them - how many they are and where they might be holed up, that sort of thing. And maybe some of your men folk might even feel like putting on a star for a bit and helping make the territory safer for everyone?"

OOC: Tybalt only has an SAR5 does Corbin or Abel or Aaron have rifles? Either way Tybalt is covering the right part of the wall that has the inclusion for us to get out and/or be flanked by the enemy. Beyond that totally open to ideas.

Reid is about 6' in his bare feet. Add another inch or so for his boot heels. You get the impression that if anyone here has heard of MacRegan, they would have a negative attitude toward lawmen in general. You also get the impression they could easily have information on the Randazzo brothers and the Blue Bandana Gang, but wouldn't reveal it unless under duress.

"That ain't no joke, Inspector," he replies while signaling to the men at the table. "You just refused our hospitality. We take that as an insult around here." Two of the men stand up from the table with their hands dangling near the butts of their pistols, ready to draw. "I recommend y'all take those badges somewhere where they mean something. Your rudeness is upsetting the ladies. As for your friends...." He spits at Juan's and Marshal Clary's boots and laughs. The other men in the room grin in anticipation.

The two Mexican girls who were coming down the stairs turn to hurriedly go back whence they came. Juan thinks he sees the shadows of two men showing from around the corner up the stairwell: maybe the right sizes for Buckskin Johnny and Honcho de la Vega.
OOC: How do you want to handle this one AsenRG AsenRG ? I'm up for some more "psychological warfare," but also ready to start blasting if needs be.

OOC: Tybalt only has an SAR5 does Corbin or Abel or Aaron have rifles? Either way Tybalt is covering the right part of the wall that has the inclusion for us to get out and/or be flanked by the enemy. Beyond that totally open to ideas.
OOC: Just a revolver F FeralToaster

"You two, you got a rifle between you? And if you do are you good at using it?"
You see the brothers unlimber their rifles from the scabbards on their saddles as Aaron replies, "Didn't I tell you we was from Missouruh?"

"Can we shoot!" says Abel, shaking his head in disbelief. "Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?"

"Reckon we got two choices hunker down here and trade potshots at each other, they can't flank us without being us shooting them with our revolvers. we'll be wasting the night here with no sleep though. Or we have the brothers here keep'em occupied with rifle fire as you and I Corbin crawl slowly in the dirt and flank them. Tyblat says calmly.

"I am of course open to any alternative that doesn't put my life in danger however" Tybalt says with grim humor.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back