Resource Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands - Fudge Edition

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

PolarBlues

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands is my post-apocalyptic, B-movie sci-fi/Western roleplaying game. I wrote it as Fate-based game back in 2013-14 (though its origins go way further than that). Over the passed few months I've worked to convert it to my house Fudge variant, something I like to call Polar Fudge Adventures (which is also really cool and you should totally check out). The initial idea was just to test how Polar Fudge Adventure would cope with a fully developed setting. I ended up really liking the end result. It was so much leaner and punchier. So I did a bit more editing, touched up some of the art and here it is, Bounty Hunters of the Atomic Wastelands - The Polar Fudge Edition!

BHAW is a rule-light sort of game, but not to the extent that players need to define traits or powers for themselves; the game comes fully assembled. It's plays fast, combat is crazy swingy but best of all, it's all tailored to lessen the GM's workload, through the Minion Machine (of which I have online version here: https://polarblues.github.io/apps/BHAW-Critter-Pool.html though it's even better if you use the jar-full-of-dice method) and other features. It is also does not take itself too seriously.

Below are some sample characters, because a character sheet is worth 1000 words. Oh, and it's all entirely free.

smaple-characters.jpg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back