Brindlewood Bay One shots

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
I have a fair amount on my plate gaming-wise lately, but I'm determined to try BB sooner rather than later. If anyone thinks they'd like to give it a go post and we'll chat. Id prefer to not GM all the time, but we can see what's going to work.

I'm interested and have the game.

This game needs people, people. :argh: :grin:

I played a Trophy Gold implementation of Brindlewood Bay in a fantasy environment. I think the actual play is on YT.

I found the mechanism to be a pretty creative approach to detective-type fiction, and would recommend that folks at least try it.

While I enjoyed the session, it didn't have enough for me to sacrifice a game already on my shelf.
Then again, I'm far more brutal in my selection these days than I used to be.

Yeah, the investigation mechanic can be pretty easily tacked on to other systems and genres.

I need to play. What time/day are you thinking, Fenris-77 Fenris-77
I hadn't really picked a time. I'm free evenings and weekends and am on EST. Anything inside that works just fine and I was going to see what player needs looked like.

OK, so I have some calls out for one more warm body (we already have three counting you two) and I'm hoping to spin this up in about a week. We can chat about characters in the meantime though. I'm not going to be too picky about what you guys want to play, but I'd recommend staying clear of the Fox Mulder and Dale Cooper moves as we probably won't play long enough for those to matter (not that I'd have an issue with this turning into a weekly game).

Have you guys played any of the mysteries? I'll try to avoid that if I can.

I've never played BB or even made a character for it. I've been all about the Between.

I've never played BB or even made a character for it. I've been all about the Between.
Well that's easy. :grin: My default is going to be Dad Overboard as it's designed to be somewhat introductory and whatnot and doesn't have a ton of moving pieces.

Hey, hawkeyefan hawkeyefan , I'm running some short-form Brindlewood Bay starting next week on Wednesday at 8pm if you're interested. We have four, but 5 would be keen too. Probably a 2 shot to start and we'll where it goes.

Hey, hawkeyefan hawkeyefan , I'm running some short-form Brindlewood Bay starting next week on Wednesday at 8pm if you're interested. We have four, but 5 would be keen too. Probably a 2 shot to start and we'll where it goes.

Not home now, but will check my schedule when I get home and let you know. I may have a conflict at least one of the weeks.

I’ll confirm in a bit.

Not home now, but will check my schedule when I get home and let you know. I may have a conflict at least one of the weeks.

I’ll confirm in a bit.
No worries. I plan to run a bunch of BB short form while I'm writing mysteries for their writing contest, so if it doesn't work out at first there will be other opportunities to jump in if you feel like it.

No worries. I plan to run a bunch of BB short form while I'm writing mysteries for their writing contest, so if it doesn't work out at first there will be other opportunities to jump in if you feel like it.

No can do next week. I actually have to travel for work, which is rare. Keep me posted on the next one.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back