Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Caesar Slaad

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying it just so I had the material on DTRPG (I only have them on the Pelgrane site right now). They're that good!

I hadn't thought about that. I mean I don't like the idea of a monopoly, but it is a bit of a hassle having to go to different places to re-download my stuff.

I already own about everything here except for Fall of Delta Green (which I am interested in) and Gaean Reach. It's a little cheaper for me to just straight up buy FoDG.

Caesar Slaad

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying it just so I had the material on DTRPG (I only have them on the Pelgrane site right now). They're that good!

It was brought to my attention that Fall of Delta Green is currently in the GMs Day Sale over at DTRPG. So if that's all you are down for on this list, it might be more efficient to go straight there.

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
It was brought to my attention that Fall of Delta Green is currently in the GMs Day Sale over at DTRPG. So if that's all you are down for on this list, it might be more efficient to go straight there.

I have all of them on Pelgrane, so the $26 is definitely a better deal.

Brock Savage

Cosmic Barbarian
Reaction score
What an astonishing deal on both Swordsmen and Sorcerers in this Hyperborea bundle.
My favorite game, favorite collection of adventures.
Wow that is a great deal! I already paid full retail for all of these titles with no regrets. The bundle is worth it for the adventures alone but I admit I am biased as Hyperborea my favorite fantasy setting by far.

under_score

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I've got the core book, but thats a really tempting bundle.
I really love the template of the AS&SH adventures. Each is set in a different part of Hyperborea and doubles as a bit of a gazetteer, usually giving you a city, some wilderness, a bunch of NPCs, lots of interesting things going on, and then a dungeon. Makes each one a mini-setting that can be used to seed a lot of adventuring.

Stevethulhu

Studiously Indifferent
Reaction score
I really love the template of the AS&SH adventures. Each is set in a different part of Hyperborea and doubles as a bit of a gazetteer, usually giving you a city, some wilderness, a bunch of NPCs, lots of interesting things going on, and then a dungeon. Makes each one a mini-setting that can be used to seed a lot of adventuring.
I need ti do some soul searching. Gaming pdfs I will almost certainly never use, or a tube screamer knockoff that I will barely use.

Choices, choices...

Stevethulhu

Studiously Indifferent
Reaction score
You can't just say something like that without sharing baby pics. C'mon, man!
I did share a pic, but I'm happy to share it again. The saddle on the D string is a bit wobbly, hence getting a replacement bridge. It's not bad, but if you hit the strings with too much exuberance, it clunks out of tune sometimes.

Attachments

• 20210215_102208.jpg
    20210215_102208.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com