Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I keep thinking about getting that FitD bundle, but I have everything other than three of them, and one of those three I don't want. My reflex is to purchase, but my mind tells me 'no'!

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Interesting summary Bundle of Holding sent out:

I really liked this insight:

If data-crunching bores you, skip this paragraph: The site sold its 100,000th bundle in December 2015 (35 months after the February 2013 launch), and the 200,000th bundle in January 2018, 25 months after the 100K mark. A few weeks ago, in December 2021, someone bought Bundle #400,000 — meaning it took 47 months for 272 offers to sell an additional +200K (average 744 copies/offer), versus 60 months for 288 offers to sell the first 200K (average 694 copies/offer). That’s a 50-copy/offer increase (7.2%) across four years. So — yay? Those numbers won’t lure Goldman Sachs, but at least the individual offers still hold appeal.

I also didn't know that there was a subreddit! https://www.reddit.com/r/bundleofholding/

Caesar Slaad

Legendary Member
Reaction score
There's also the Modern AGE / Expanse bundle up. Based on AGE, its a level-based (but only loosely classed) 3d6 driven system whose key feature is its stunt system:

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I love ORE, in a hypothetical, intellectual kind of way. I've never run it, or played, nor am I likely to, but I'm still tempted to buy it. Cursed hobby!
Running it is real easy...and I suspect that once your character takes down an opponent disrupting his attempt to punch, you'd be hooked:devil:!

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I love the rules, it just hasn't happened. You know how that is.
Yeah, I know...but then you might want to consider it for your next campaign:thumbsup:!
Because IME, the way to start playing something is often to be the first one that runs it:shade:.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Yeah, I know...but then you might want to consider it for your next campaign:thumbsup:!
Because IME, the way to start playing something is often to be the first one that runs it:shade:.
I have a rather long queue sadly (or not sadly?).

Baulderstone

Reaction score
I love ORE, but I haven't found a satisfying way to run it online. The game works great when everyone is at the same table. You all roll your dice, lay out your sets, then everyone spends their sets to take actions or block the actions of others. Online dice rollers don't provide a good way to handle that, and I never found a smooth solution.

When the new edition of Reign comes out, I'll probably into making it work again.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com