Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Caesar Slaad

Legendary Member
Reaction score
For those that want to get their Palladium on, BoH has Heroes Unlimited. While it's not quite the full catalogue, the only stuff missing is things like the extra power books where are utterly unessential.
That's a no sale forme, but if some Palladium bundle showed up with Ninjas & Superspies and Mystic China, I would snatch it up. Those are the Palladium's "Diamonds in the rough" AFAIAC.

Allen Varney

Legendary Member
Reaction score
if some Palladium bundle showed up with Ninjas & Superspies and Mystic China, I would snatch it up. Those are the Palladium's "Diamonds in the rough" AFAIAC.
I presented Ninjas & Superspies and Mystic China in the January 2021 Mutants and Ninjas Bundle. I hope to revive that offer in a few years, if Palladium permits.

sharps54

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I think he started in rpgs doing Judges Guild art didn't he?
That’s my understanding. I think he tried to sell them a game, Palladium Fantasy?, and they low balled him, when he declined to sell they offered to throw him some art work based on the manuscript he had given them. I could be wrong on the details but I believe that’s close to what I heard him say in an interview.

bleys21

Reaction score
I've never thought Siembieda was that much of a standout as an artist. Same with his design sensibilities and writing style. He's ... functional. And he has good ideas. It was Long and Wujcik that got me on board. Along with John Zeleznik.

I miss Erick Wujcik. Super nice guy. Got to meet him, and play one of his unpublished games when he basically did a car tour across the US years ago. I'd had correspondence with him prior, and said if he came by, we'd feed him and give him a place to sleep. He took us up on dinner (we grilled steaks and stuff for him) but didn't stay, just started down the road again. I got his signature on my 1st printing of Amber Diceless Roleplaying while he was visiting; he was surprised to see that I had already gotten Roger's signature before his :-)

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Book 3 had art from a Mechanoids comic by Mike Gustovich IRRC. It's a bit silly, Mechanoid Invasion Book III is one of my favorite rpgs ever and I don't own a copy.
I thought I remembered that one had different art in it. And same here- I hoped he'd get that vibe back with Rifts Mechanoid Invasion, but alas it was not to be.

Dyrnwyn

Legendary Member
Reaction score
How useful would the Heroes Unlimited books be for content for other Palladium games (in my case, N&SS and TMNT)?

David Johansen

Legendary Member
Reaction score
If I sneak one across the border I'll mail it to you.
Actually Palladium Books is high on my list to order directly from for my store. I was going to do it last January but covid lockdowns and cold weather killed my sales and I have yet to recover.

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
"Delusional Man Buys Yet Another Bundle of Holding" (Leif Nelson, The Only Edition, 08 Sept 2022)
I should really make an account of how many of the ~50 Bundles I've got I've actually used, just to counter this narrative:thumbsup:.

...OK, I lost the count somewhere along the way, but 31-34 bundles out of 49 have been used. Overall, I'd say it's not bad, though I've still got some setting books to read:grin:!

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score

I have Troika already, so the only things that look interesting to me are City of the Red Pox and Aetherjack's Almanac... still undecided...

Imaginos

I am the one you warned me of
Reaction score
New Bundle up for PbtA games

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
The Between is really good and I'd like to try Hearts of Wulin and Bitemarks...

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
I own almost all of that bundle, otherwise my credit card would have already taken a hit. :grin: That said, I don't own Last Fleet, which looks awesome and has a price tag almost double that of the bundle. Wait, shit...

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score

I know a lot of people like FUDGE but not Fate, and this is FUDGE at its finest.

Acmegamer

Legendary Member
Reaction score

I know a lot of people like FUDGE but not Fate, and this is FUDGE at its finest.
Definitely. Fudge I can get into. Fate... not so much.

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Fudge is still a trad RPG with a lot of flexibility, while FATE is a narrative game with a play currency system... they are very different animals.
That's what I mean about focusing on the differences. Fate is just as flexible as FUDGE in all honesty, and the currency just overlays. but to each his own.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com