Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I was thinking of buying it just so I had the material on DTRPG (I only have them on the Pelgrane site right now). They're that good!

I hadn't thought about that. I mean I don't like the idea of a monopoly, but it is a bit of a hassle having to go to different places to re-download my stuff.

I already own about everything here except for Fall of Delta Green (which I am interested in) and Gaean Reach. It's a little cheaper for me to just straight up buy FoDG.

I was thinking of buying it just so I had the material on DTRPG (I only have them on the Pelgrane site right now). They're that good!

It was brought to my attention that Fall of Delta Green is currently in the GMs Day Sale over at DTRPG. So if that's all you are down for on this list, it might be more efficient to go straight there.

It was brought to my attention that Fall of Delta Green is currently in the GMs Day Sale over at DTRPG. So if that's all you are down for on this list, it might be more efficient to go straight there.

I have all of them on Pelgrane, so the $26 is definitely a better deal.

What an astonishing deal on both Swordsmen and Sorcerers in this Hyperborea bundle.
My favorite game, favorite collection of adventures.
Wow that is a great deal! I already paid full retail for all of these titles with no regrets. The bundle is worth it for the adventures alone but I admit I am biased as Hyperborea my favorite fantasy setting by far.

I've got the core book, but thats a really tempting bundle.
I really love the template of the AS&SH adventures. Each is set in a different part of Hyperborea and doubles as a bit of a gazetteer, usually giving you a city, some wilderness, a bunch of NPCs, lots of interesting things going on, and then a dungeon. Makes each one a mini-setting that can be used to seed a lot of adventuring.

I really love the template of the AS&SH adventures. Each is set in a different part of Hyperborea and doubles as a bit of a gazetteer, usually giving you a city, some wilderness, a bunch of NPCs, lots of interesting things going on, and then a dungeon. Makes each one a mini-setting that can be used to seed a lot of adventuring.
I need ti do some soul searching. Gaming pdfs I will almost certainly never use, or a tube screamer knockoff that I will barely use.

Choices, choices...

You can't just say something like that without sharing baby pics. C'mon, man!
I did share a pic, but I'm happy to share it again. The saddle on the D string is a bit wobbly, hence getting a replacement bridge. It's not bad, but if you hit the strings with too much exuberance, it clunks out of tune sometimes.

Attachments

• 20210215_102208.jpg
    20210215_102208.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
A lot of great stuff on BoH right now. Maybe the best batch ever.

Agreed. One of the few times that I've purchased almost every bundle active (other than the radio ones)- and all of them are repurchases to fill space and consolidate my collection. Allen Varney Allen Varney is doing great work for the community!

How's the stuff in it? Itch.io has a lot of very indie creators who can target some pretty narrow niches. What percentage would you guess have wider traditional fantasy appeal?
I haven't actually picked it up yet. Just skimming through the descriptions for the various products, while there's more than an a few ultra-niche and high concept stuff, there's also a Cthulhu Dark scenario, some hexcrawl stuff (Beyond The Borderlands, and also some Bronze Age hexkit stuff), a bestiary based on the art of Hieronymos Bosch, Pacts & Blades (which is described as minimalist Moorcockian fantasy), a couple of 5e related things, a bunch of backgrounds for Troika, and a couple of OSR one-page dungeons.

I figure that for $10 I'll probably find something that I can uae and/or at least find interesting.

I haven't actually picked it up yet. Just skimming through the descriptions for the various products, while there's more than an a few ultra-niche and high concept stuff, there's also a Cthulhu Dark scenario, some hexcrawl stuff (Beyond The Borderlands, and also some Bronze Age hexkit stuff), a bestiary based on the art of Hieronymos Bosch, Pacts & Blades (which is described as minimalist Moorcockian fantasy), a couple of 5e related things, a bunch of backgrounds for Troika, and a couple of OSR one-page dungeons.

I figure that for $10 I'll probably find something that I can uae and/or at least find interesting.
Yeah I saw a link from it at rpg.net but I haven't pulled the trigger because I am not too familiar with some of the products.

I picked it up just because of what its for- even kicked in extra because of that. I think I've found some good stuff in there, but haven't had a chance to look deeper. And again, this is for Bundle of Holding. It seems we'd have a general thread for this kind of stuff.

Yeah I saw a link from it at rpg.net but I haven't pulled the trigger because I am not too familiar with some of the products.

I'm familiar with a number of these designers and have a number of these releases: they mostly fall on the OSR side, loads of useful pamphlet dungeons, an excellent sandbox zine, a sweet Bronze Age Hexkit pack, Pacts and Blades is an OSR ruleset, etc.

Even though I had a number of these I bought it to help the cauae and there was still enough new content here to make it worthwhile to me.

Last edited:
I'm familiar with a number of these designers and have a number of these releases: they mostly fall on the OSR side, loads of useful pamphlet dungeons, an excellent sandbox zine, a sweet Bronze Age Hexkit pack, Pacts and Blades is an OSR ruleset, etc.

Even though I had a number of these I bought it to help the cauae and there was still enough new content here to make it worthwhile to me.

But as mentioned since this isn't really BoH related probably better located on the itch.io thread.
Thanks that's helpful

I picked it up.
Several of the items are Moorcock influenced including a rules light RPG.
Several old school/5e modules.
A Babylonian inspired tileset for HexKit which anyone who bought the itch.io Racial Justice bundle last year has.

Other stuff to.

Another bundle that I already have 2/3+ of, yet am considering getting the rest...

0one, who was ahead of the game years ago when they started using customization features of PDFs long before anyone else publishing either knew or cared enough to bother, has put out a pretty nice cross section of their map PDFs in the latest bundle:

Another bundle that I already have 2/3+ of, yet am considering getting the rest...

0one, who was ahead of the game years ago when they started using customization features of PDFs long before anyone else publishing either knew or cared enough to bother, has put out a pretty nice cross section of their map PDFs in the latest bundle:

The only floorplan publisher I like more is Shadowplans, same idea, but they have more that suit my kind of campaigns.

This is weird. I purchased the previous 0one bundle so it isn't letting me purchase this one. Any suggestions Allen Varney Allen Varney?

The Bundle of Holding system doesn't allow duplicate purchases. The 0one Blueprints Bundle now in progress is a rerun from January 2018. Apparently you bought it back then?
Yes but the contents are different. So I think all of the non Great City content is new. Normally any new content added to a bundle poofs into the Wizards Cabinet and DTRPG library's. In this case I'm not seeing anything but the Great City. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back