Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Yes but the contents are different. So I think all of the non Great City content is new. Normally any new content added to a bundle poofs into the Wizards Cabinet and DTRPG library's. In this case I'm not seeing anything but the Great City. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Please email me with your account address and I'll investigate: allenvarney (at) Gmail.

Yes but the contents are different. So I think all of the non Great City content is new. Normally any new content added to a bundle poofs into the Wizards Cabinet and DTRPG library's. In this case I'm not seeing anything but the Great City. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
To verify the following are new:

• Drow City
  • 7 more Great City Blueprints
  • Wild West Virtual Boxed Set
  • Nautilus
  • Airship
  • 221B Baker Street

They are not on my 0one blueprint collection from before, but they are on the new one.

e-mailing.

To verify the following are new:

• Drow City
  • 7 more Great City Blueprints
  • Wild West Virtual Boxed Set
  • Nautilus
  • Airship
  • 221B Baker Street

They are not on my 0one blueprint collection from before, but they are on the new one.

e-mailing.
Chuck: When you purchased the 0one Blueprints Bundle during its original January 2018 run, you paid for just the Starter Collection. You've listed the titles in the offer's separate Bonus Collection.

Since this offer's original run, we've added the ability to upgrade your purchase from the Starter to the complete collection -- but that only works during the original run, not during later revivals. Sorry!

I'll take this opportunity to thank you publicly, Chuck, for your phenomenal support of the Bundle of Holding. You've bought, and I am not kidding, 223 offers!

For those following along: Bunch purchased both the July 2017 Great City Bundle and the January 2018 0one Blueprints Bundle, and was expecting to see the contents of both offers on the page for the Great City offer.

For those following along: Bunch purchased both the July 2017 Great City Bundle and the January 2018 0one Blueprints Bundle, and was expecting to see the contents of both offers on the page for the Great City offer.
Yeah I forgot I bought both. Add that I picked the Great City one to look at and when I looked at DTRPG it only lists 10 items at a time which just by chance only included the Great City and I just screwed the pooch on this one.

chuckdee chuckdee you and I seem to suffer from the same problem. You just seem to suffer from it a lot more than me. :smile:
I bought both also- and apparently bought the current one early, which was the reason for the Victorian being there and throwing me off. Sorry about the trouble Allen Varney Allen Varney - and really, the pleasure is all mine. This has introduced me to a lot of games that I'd not have seen otherwise, and allowed me to get some games on DTRPG that I didn't have there, but had elsewhere.

Chuck: When you purchased the 0one Blueprints Bundle during its original January 2018 run, you paid for just the Starter Collection. You've listed the titles in the offer's separate Bonus Collection.

Since this offer's original run, we've added the ability to upgrade your purchase from the Starter to the complete collection -- but that only works during the original run, not during later revivals. Sorry!

I'll take this opportunity to thank you publicly, Chuck, for your phenomenal support of the Bundle of Holding. You've bought, and I am not kidding, 223 offers!
Damn, that's impressive. I thought I was purchasing a lot at pushing 40. lol. Well done Chuckdee!

I bought both also- and apparently bought the current one early, which was the reason for the Victorian being there and throwing me off. Sorry about the trouble Allen Varney Allen Varney - and really, the pleasure is all mine. This has introduced me to a lot of games that I'd not have seen otherwise, and allowed me to get some games on DTRPG that I didn't have there, but had elsewhere.
I'm just appreciative of the fact you make me feel like I'm exercising restraint in my purchases.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman!

I'm just appreciative of the fact you make me feel like I'm exercising restraint in my purchases.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman!
Same here:thumbsup:!

I thank you for making me feel better about my spending:grin:!
Actually that was supposed to say three months... Still I have probably spent $500 on gaming recently and there’s still three books coming out I want. Too bad I’m not rich!

Me too. I probably only bought 30 titles in print and PDF the last month!
To put it in perspective, my DTRPG has 7,503 titles. That is not including titles that I have elsewhere, so I'm probably closer to 8.5-9k? I have 250GB downloaded to my filed folders (80GB online on all my devices, and 170GB filed on my NAS/desktop) and another 40GB I haven't gotten around to filing.

To put it in perspective, my DTRPG has 7,503 titles. That is not including titles that I have elsewhere, so I'm probably closer to 8.5-9k? I have 250GB downloaded to my filed folders (80GB online on all my devices, and 170GB filed on my NAS/desktop) and another 40GB I haven't gotten around to filing.
Mines just shy of 3k so see everyone I have restraint!

I'm a piker with my just shy of three thousand (some of which have never been downloaded since they were things in bundles I was uninterested in but were with things that made the bundle worth while).

My gaming PDF folder currently has more than 3000 files in it. I'm with you. Just don't tell my wife.
Let's not get into number of files. My folder for just my online Books (the ones that I replicate to all of my machines at 80GB) is 11,000 Files.

1618764596255.png

I have a problem. Strangely enough, though the other folder is 50% larger, it only has 400 more files.

1618764680134.png

I think because the archive folder contains a lot of scanned files that weren't created for PDF.

I'm a piker with my just shy of three thousand (some of which have never been downloaded since they were things in bundles I was uninterested in but were with things that made the bundle worth while).
Wow y’all are pros. I think I have about 300 PDFs and maybe 150 book (lots of duplication).

Wow y’all are pros. I think I have about 300 PDFs and maybe 150 book (lots of duplication).

Its been a thing over time, and some of it absolutely comes from BoH. There are cases where the Bundle has made it cheaper to buy a whole line of games than just the core book and a couple of support books. And of course there's all the cases of "This game looks interesting but I can't justify it at full price."

Now that I think about it, since I was counting my DTRPG library, its also counting a whole lot of maps, some of which are essentially pointless to me since I use a VTT, so I never bother to download the 2-4 printable versions you might get as separate files, depending. It also counts all the character sheets, GM screens and other peripherals.

Its been a thing over time, and some of it absolutely comes from BoH. There are cases where the Bundle has made it cheaper to buy a whole line of games than just the core book and a couple of support books. And of course there's all the cases of "This game looks interesting but I can't justify it at full price."

Now that I think about it, since I was counting my DTRPG library, its also counting a whole lot of maps, some of which are essentially pointless to me since I use a VTT, so I never bother to download the 2-4 printable versions you might get as separate files, depending. It also counts all the character sheets, GM screens and other peripherals.
Yeah, all of this. Though I seldom buy any maps separately - they usually come bundled with some other product.

Yeah, all of this. Though I seldom buy any maps separately - they usually come bundled with some other product.

I play a lot of games where I actually want battlemaps, and while I'm capable of doing something quick and dirty right on Maptool, or preparing my own on Fractal Mapper in downtime, its a lot easier to just have something to use, or be able to slap something together with tiles.

I may get both but will control myself until next payday.

I may get both but will control myself until next payday.
I have DCC core through at least three purchases already and several adventures from the humble bundle awhile back. I have to check if the overlap on the core bundle is significant.

Allen Varney Allen Varney Have you ever approached FGU about doing a bundle?
In 2019 I asked Scott Bizar about contributing a Bushido/Daredevils/Aftermath offer. He declined, saying he would gain nothing in future business if an entire product line were included in a deal, and would only hurt FGU's regular sales of those titles.

Possibly I could still have made something happen if I'd scaled back my request to just the core books and a few supplements. But I didn't see it as worthwhile.

Thats unfortunate. I guess he doesn't see it as sales he never would have made unless the price was lower than it's current level.

I'm curious if he would consider it on a variety of lesser known obscure titles. Ones that probably see less than a few sales a year.

Anyway thanks for answering my question.
In 2019 I asked Scott Bizar about contributing a Bushido/Daredevils/Aftermath offer. He declined, saying he would gain nothing in future business if an entire product line were included in a deal, and would only hurt FGU's regular sales of those titles.

Possibly I could still have made something happen if I'd scaled back my request to just the core books and a few supplements. But I didn't see it as worthwhile.

In 2019 I asked Scott Bizar about contributing a Bushido/Daredevils/Aftermath offer.
Are you usually the one who proposes the makeup of a given bundle? For example, were the adventures included in the current DCC bundle picked by you, or by Goodman Games?

I don't believe I've heard much about this one. Looks fun, though.
I have Spectaculars, which I understand uses a similar system. It seems like a simple percentile system with card-based random generation.

On one hand, I'm intrigued, because I like Spectaculars. On the other hand, it seems like a system where having physical product is a big plus.

Are you usually the one who proposes the makeup of a given bundle? For example, were the adventures included in the current DCC bundle picked by you, or by Goodman Games?
I always propose the lineup to the publisher for each Bundle of Holding offer, unless the line is large and I'm unfamiliar with it. Unfortunatley that was the case with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Bundle, where I chose one of several lineups provided by Goodman Games. I didn't realize until after launch that all the titles in the lineup had already appeared in the October 2020 DCC Humble Bundle.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back