C-Virus Freebies Amalgamated Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Sentinel Comics starter kit and 2 adventures...

This is one of my favorite rulesets to come out in the last couple years...and it actually came out 40ish years ago. It still holds up immensely, I can confidently say as I have no nostalgia for it to begin with.

Powerchords: Music, Magic & Urban Fantasy is up free for those who want to rawk.

Several titles on offer here...

Thanks for that. The website is a case of form over function, plus for some reason my first order was only partially fulfilled. And then same on my second, which was an attempt to fill in the gaps. Still waiting on my third. However, it's worth the trouble.

There is a bunch of Judge Dredd and other 2000AD stuff for free at the Rebellion web site:

Exalted Funeral has added another baker's half-dozen of titles to their freebie list.

Thanks for that. The website is a case of form over function, plus for some reason my first order was only partially fulfilled. And then same on my second, which was an attempt to fill in the gaps. Still waiting on my third. However, it's worth the trouble.

They've also added a free edition of Melan's zine.

Does Delta Green use the regular CoC rules? Or is it it's own thing?
The quarantine bundle includes Need To Know, which has a perfectly serviceable set of quickstart rules.

Picked up separately, the pdf of Need To Know is free, by the way. It's a really good quickstart product!

Last edited:
The Dark Eye core rules are pay what you want on drivethru.

Onyx path is selling their Scarred Lands, Scion 2nd and Trinity Continuum lines at 50% off as well

Cthulhu in Space via Fate

giphy.gif

And if you didn't get the bundles, here's some Tolkien shit via Cubicle7. These sales are a lot more expensive than the Humble/Holding Bundles, but they are cheaper than standard price and that's probably it for their bundles. Just eyeballing it, the discount looks like around 33% for AiME and 50% for TOR.

And if you didn't get the bundles, here's some Tolkien shit via Cubicle7. These sales are a lot more expensive than the Humble/Holding Bundles, but they are cheaper than standard price and that's probably it for their bundles. Just eyeballing it, the discount looks like around 33% for AiME and 50% for TOR.

£120 for the cheaper bundle! I'm interested, but not that interested.

Those strike me not as a C-virus handout, but a "we losing the license" fire sale.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back