Cats are super cool

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
This household has three little derps. If they're aloof and unfriendly, it's not while I'm home.

I Know cats that are saints and I know cats that are the devil. Most eschew the need for labels and just are.

Cats are my animal-companion-of-choice... :smile:

The blinking eye behaviour is reckoned to be one of the reasons people think cats are aloof: a human squinting at you is generally a sign of disapproval, but for cats it is the complete opposite. It is also potentially why cats are often thought to be attracted to humans that don’t like them.

One of my other favourite bits of cat behaviour trivia: cats only meow to humans, they don’t do it to each other. It’s behaviour they learn to attract our attention, given we are a vocal species.

And, moreover, they fight for all us against Unspeakable Horrors, you know...

Yeah, got no idea of who gets to wear the armor. Ms. Bitchy Face passed away several years ago and now, she was cool with costumes. But now all I've got to work with are the Ball-less Trio; Fluff Brain, Lard Butt, and "Graceful".

20230428_064341.jpg

Yeah, got no idea of who gets to wear the armor. Ms. Bitchy Face passed away several years ago and now, she was cool with costumes. But now all I've got to work with are the Ball-less Trio; Fluff Brain, Lard Butt, and "Graceful".

View attachment 59755

Lol, I love the cat look that says "Why are you doing this to me?"

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back