Chat Box?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Gringnr

D6 Nutz
Reaction score
I have mentioned that I used to own a forum. After a while, I installed a chat box that was viewable/usable from most most pages. It really increased the sense of community, by allowing members to BS about whatever in real time, usually stuff that wasn't going to be in a thread (a concern I had that turned out to be unfounded, was that it would decrease posting in threads). Just wondering if anyone would be interested in such a feature here.

We have a chat on the front page. Are you thinking we need something else?

We had one and I had to uninstall it recently to see if it was causing a problem with the forum. I might bring it back soon.

okay, I just logged in and noticed the chat at the top of the screen, I find unannounced technological change quite scary. Could someone explain to me what this new feature does?

okay, I just logged in and noticed the chat at the top of the screen, I find unannounced technological change quite scary. Could someone explain to me what this new feature does?
We had a chat box for a long time. Something went wrong. It left. Now it's back. Hopefully this time the relationship lasts but you never know with these things.

I think it's good for a goose to be roasted in an oven and good for a gamer to eat roast turkey.

I think now's a good time to remind people the char room exists. It's not obvious in the mobile view but if you click on the three little bars in the upper left it will open a menu. Near the bottom you'll see the Chat Option with a colored box next to it indicating how many people are on.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back