Classic Who 24/7 on Pluto

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

urbwar

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
original.png

Very cool. We don't have anything like that on TV here in the UK. But as I have all of Classic (and modern) Who on DVD, I'm not too worried.

Very cool. We don't have anything like that on TV here in the UK. But as I have all of Classic (and modern) Who on DVD, I'm not too worried.

Pluto is actually a streaming service (sort of like Playon) you can watch online. It's also a channel on roku players (at least in the US), so for me, this is pretty cool)

Pluto is actually a streaming service (sort of like Playon) you can watch online. It's also a channel on roku players (at least in the US), so for me, this is pretty cool)
Don't get me wrong, for US viewers it's a great thing. In fact, I reccomend you go watch The Aztecs, The Invasion, Inferno, Planet of Evil, Kinda, Mindwarp and The GReatest Show in the Galaxy ASAP :grin:

Don't get me wrong, for US viewers it's a great thing. In fact, I reccomend you go watch The Aztecs, The Invasion, Inferno, Planet of Evil, Kinda, Mindwarp and The GReatest Show in the Galaxy ASAP :grin:

You don't get to choose what to watch. You watch whichever episodes are playing. For instance, I saw the last five minutes of "The Robots of Death" when I went to the channel. Next up is Image of the Fendahl.

Appears this channel seems to be affiliated with Britbox (a streaming service here for British shows)

You don't get to choose what to watch. You watch whichever episodes are playing. For instance, I saw the last five minutes of "The Robots of Death" when I went to the channel. Next up is Image of the Fendahl.

Appears this channel seems to be affiliated with Britbox (a streaming service here for British shows)
Both great stories. Image of the Fendahl is a classic horror piece that really creeps me out to this day. And Robots of Death is Dune meets Agatha Christie IN SPACE! With seriously cool robots.

Coolio. I was just thinking I'd like to check out the 60s and 70s Doctor Who. Dimly recall the Baker period from when I was a kid.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back