Cobblefell IC

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Tulpa Girl

"Hello, motherf*ckers!"
Reaction score
OOC: Are we in a new round, or is this still during the time when Sathia is casting Shield?

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Well, after an unexpected four hour nap I'm back up and it, so without further ado the Shanka will Shanka.

Teemo's two arrows strike home with meaty thumps and two Shanka stumble, not dead, but this throws that one advancing group of five into disarray, probably buying you a round. The other five continue on at a trot, with one eager little fucker hucking a spear at Yu, which doesn't come anywhere close to hitting. You can see the main body of the Shanka standing silent and in place. The leader has his arms folded and is calmly watching the advance. The other group of five Shanka will be in melee range next round.

Now the rest of the party can go. Gor crests the top of the ridge and draws his sword while humming a battle chant under his breath.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
So everyone in the party except Avral but including the men at arms has reached the top of the ridge. The Shanka are approaching at a trot and will be in melee range this turn. You can see them bare their teeth and some of them begin howling as they approach.

What do you do?

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
Avral watches everyone else climb up while he's heading down and stops. "Am I the coward in this ballad or the voice of reason?" He wonders afraid he knows the answer. "If we live through this I'm going to do the scouting. These fools need someone to do the thinking for them."

Reluctantly he climbs back up to peer over and see how it's going.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Lets get a new round of initiative rolls, shall we? Perhaps with some attached thoughts about exactly what the fuck the grander plan is here.:grin:

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com