Cobblefell OOC Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

hawkeyefan

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Tracking and Nature Lore seem like the two most obvious options for Teemo simce they’ve already come up.

For his third, I’d want something from his training as a Scout. Spying? Infiltration?

Not sure what would be best....what do you think Fenris-77 Fenris-77 ?

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Tracking and Nature Lore seem like the two most obvious options for Teemo simce they’ve already come up.

For his third, I’d want something from his training as a Scout. Spying? Infiltration?

Not sure what would be best....what do you think Fenris-77 Fenris-77 ?
We could call those first two survival. Infiltration seems like a couple of thief skills. So Survival, Move Silently, and Hide might work. Sound good?

Banzai550

Reaction score
Yu will take painting as it brings him a sense of calm. He must have studied general ceremonies of the major religions at the monastery for he can recall a plethora of rites. He also studies animals and the way they move and fight, but for what purpose beyond expanding his education is anyone's guess.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Yu will take painting as it brings him a sense of calm. He must have studied general ceremonies of the major religions at the monastery for he can recall a plethora of rites. He also studies animals and the way they move and fight, but for what purpose beyond expanding his education is anyone's guess.
So painting, religion and animal handling? I'd give some maneuver bonuses for that last one if that's what you're fishing for, just not for damage.

Séadna

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'll take a generic "Survival" from having wandered for a while. I don't mean in the sense of an experienced hunter like Teemo, just surviving in a wilderness. Like finding water and so on.

A more specific "Spirits" from housing one.

"Animal Husbandry" or something like that from being raised in a village.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
OK folks, time to get this bad boy back on track. My apologies for the past week, working through some burn out issues, but we're good to go now.

Brock Savage Brock Savage and Bunch Bunch still need to pick skills as I talked about above. Also, anyone who hasn't levelled up should do so.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
I'm on vacation this week with really limited internet access. Can you guys just play for me until I get home? Assume I fake bravery and largely try to impress the ladies.

hawkeyefan

Legendary Member
Reaction score
So I leveled Teemo up to level 2. Here are slightly revised stats. Str and Con each went up. Amazingly, he's as dumb as ever.

Teemo Nines
Level 2 Warrior

Str 13
Dex 15
Con 13
Int 7
Wis 13
Cha 10

HP: 12

Attack Damage: 1d6; damage dice: 2

Equipment:
Thick Hide
Tin Hem
Bow
Arrows (Ud8)
War Paint
Book of Grudges
15 coin

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Can we assume the first one was in the north and they get closer to the stedhold each time? Looking for a direction that they came from.
You can assume that that is at least roughly accurate. The groups that moved through the Downs are scouting or foraging parties at best, probably no more than maybe 10 Shanka, perhaps less and some of the pattern is likely a product of attacks of opportunity, as the Downs and the land bordering them is pretty lightly populated. So small groups moving out of and then back into the High Fells. There's no evidence that any major group of Shanka has left the Fells at this point.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Americk provides you with a sketched map of the Fells above your encounter with the Shanka (the crossed swords). He cautions you that the general geography and exact location of the three sites he remembers in the area is very rough. The Fells are far more broken and difficult to navigate than the map suggests, although the elevations are probably roughly correct. The general terrain is a series of river valleys one after the other, mostly cutting through deep ravines. There may be some bridges, but they won't be new or trustworthy. The land is blasted broken rock, broken occasionally by small areas of stunted woods or moorland.

HIgh Fells 1.jpg

Brock Savage

Cosmic Barbarian
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to apologize for not taking part. Life got busier on all fronts and I don’t have nearly as much time for the Pub anymore. That’s not an excuse for being a flake and I am sorry. I appreciate being allowed to take part but I am going to have to withdraw. Thanks again for the invite Fenris.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
That's sad, but real life happens, thanks for the heads up thought, that's gentlemanly. I hope things go well for you. You can come knocking to get back into the clubhouse any time. For the nonce I'll run Gor as an NPC until I decide what to do about the open spot.

Last edited:
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com