Content Creators Sign Up!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Hardly. I don't have time for that, I have to switch back to working 2 jobs since covid screwed my attempt at a baking certificate.
If I had the time i might get a couple of those fantasy cookbooks, like the Elder Scrolls cookbook, and then making and review the recipes.
But, like I said, I don't really have time for that right now.

I can’t commit to a regular column, but can you still submit stuff if you’re not one of the ten? I can definitely pull something together here and there but it’ll be sporadic because of the new job.

I don't see why not, we need regular content just to provide a base structure to draw readers, but I see no reason why this couldn't be supplemented by guest articles/reviews, barring of course the time demands on editors

If I had the time i might get a couple of those fantasy cookbooks, like the Elder Scrolls cookbook, and then making and review the recipes.
I know I am just some rando dude on a message board but I feel compelled to let you know that I would be totally interested if you ever found the time and energy to do this.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back