Cool Miniatures

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
I noticed we don't have a thread just to point out awesome miniatures we come across. So here it is.

I just found this guy while searching for something unrelated on etsy, and kinda love him. Got a Dark Souls/Blasphemy vibe to him.

il_1140xN.2973286115_9t86.jpg

I noticed we don't have a thread just to point out awesome miniatures we come across. So here it is.

I just found this guy while searching for something unrelated on etsy, and kinda love him. Got a Dark Souls/Blasphemy vibe to him.

View attachment 33067
Momentum Miniatures seems like a cross between Kingdom Death and Creature Caster.

If the t-shirt he's wearing didn't have a 3-D logo on it I'd be really tempted to paint it up like this:
zdsd-bg.jpg

Man 3D printing is going to usher in a New Golden Age for miniatures. Now we just need someone to program one of those microsurgery computers to paint. :tongue:

I’m sure at some point, someone will 3D scan nearly every GW mini and put all the stl’s on the net. When that day comes, I’m going to be like Eddie Murphy’s dad, gigglin‘ my motherfuckin’ head off.

Nah, GW will release the Warprinter for only $10000 and their 3D files for only $100 per figure. But the complexity of the prints will only work on their printer.

Still, it is interesting to speculate about the future of the industry in the face of 3d printing.

GO018M.jpg

Nah, GW will release the Warprinter for only $10000 and their 3D files for only $100 per figure. But the complexity of the prints will only work on their printer.

Still, it is interesting to speculate about the future of the industry in the face of 3d printing.

GO018M.jpg
I have this guy.

These look like Rankin-Bass goblins. Love it!
Yeah, awesome goblins, but’s it’s all the exact same goblin with different gear. Needs to at least turn the head a little or something. :grin:

GO018M.jpg

What is the name of that mini? Who makes it?

Thanks!

Hey Necromunda fans, remember the Spyre Hunters, the scions from noble families who would put on archeotech power armor and hunt the gangers? Artel W has us covered.
0B6E259E-5695-4AF1-9361-CB7586E8636E.jpeg
It has the basic 4, I don’t see a Matriarch though, will keep looking,

An '85 Draco Dracorum. Nice. Has someone rereleased that? I thought it was a 10th anniversary promo only

It's funny, I balk at that price for a mini, but I just spent $300 on a book without batting an eye
My real vice is expensive computers and fast storage - I guess a holdover from my database work. I have a PC now on which both the monitor and the storage cost more than the computer did.

I've been completely consumed by the 3d printing bug and I don't think I could ever spend more on a mini than I would on resin or filament.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back