Cool Toys

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Do they even make action figures for kids anymore?
My kindergarten-age nephew just had a birthday, and one of his favorite gifts was a set of Star Wars droids. Apparently R2-D2, BB-8, and "Coneface" are some of his favorite characters.

which one is "coneface"?

Who makes that Snake-Eyes?

I believe it's from Mezco's new deluxe GI Joe line. I think Destro (posted earlier in the thread) is the first to be released

Edit: No, it's from the GI Joe: Classified line by Hasbro direct apparently.

Man, I can't keep track of all these different GI Joe lines.

Last edited:
I believe it's from Mezco's new deluxe GI Joe line. I think Destro (posted earlier in the thread) is the first to be released

Edit: No, it's from the GI Joe: Classified line by Hasbro direct apparently.

Man, I can't keep track of all these different GI Joe lines.
That’s one of the best, if not the best, Snake-Eyes v1 you will get since the 1982/83 figure.

Did you ever watch the original cartoons? That’s what he looked like.

Did you ever watch the original cartoons? That’s what he looked like.

I only saw a few episodes after moving to the states (it was one of those toylines we got in Canada without the accompanying animated advertising), and I don't remember much other than they were pretty bad. I've never made an effort to seek them out to watch again once, say, the DVD nostalgia boom hit, unlike Masters of the Universe or Jem.

So yeah, for me besides the toys, GI Joe was all about the comics.

(I also remember hating the animated film - was Snake Eyes even in that? )

I only saw a few episodes after moving to the states (it was one of those toylines we got in Canada without the accompanying animated advertising), and I don't remember much other than they were pretty bad. I've never made an effort to seek them out to watch again once, say, the DVD nostalgia boom hit, unlike Masters of the Universe or Jem.

So yeah, for me besides the toys, GI Joe was all about the comics.

(I also remember hating the animated film - was Snake Eyes even in that? )
Snake-Eyes was in the animated film for about ten and a half seconds. I’m joking but that’s what it seemed like.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back