Cool Toys

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
lol, it's three guys in Germany doing it in their garage on weekends.

This is fandom not business; profit isn't the primary consideration
Fair enough. Still curious. Does it break even or is this something they do mostly for themselves getting fans to recoup some of the cost?

Fair enough. Still curious. Does it break even or is this something they do mostly for themselves getting fans to recoup some of the cost?

I'm sure it breaks even as far as supplies, but TVM is likely not optimal and more a labour of love

1/10th scale SIN-01 Gluttony and Anubis. I have no idea where these characters come from, but they look cool. Looks similar to a Figma but a bit larger. I'm a bit shocked the price is so low. A Figma with similar stuff would be at least double the price.
GluttonyAnubis.jpg

Here's a Fate licensed one that I was tempted to get but didn't.

Lancer.jpg

does it transform, or is that the non-transforming one they made for the 4 inch figures to pilot?
cos either way, that's cool

All the pictures I could find of this one were in fighter mode, so it's probably a single mode model. Plus, looking at the fueselage, it doesn't seem to have the equipment in swing bars or hatches to make the leg/thruster transformation possible. But there were some promos years ago for a 1/20 scale transforming VF-1S toy.

I was actually game for $500.00 and maybe could have been talked into $750.00. Esh though, too much is right.

Honestly, though, I can't imagine what I'd do with a 23" figure - I'd have to get it like it's own table or something. I'd be much happier with somethig that can fit on top of one of my bookshelves

Honestly, though, I can't imagine what I'd do with a 23" figure - I'd have to get it like it's own table or something. I'd be much happier with somethig that can fit on top of one of my bookshelves

Yeah, was thinking on top of one of my bookshelves since it would take up a decent amount of space.

so freakin excited for these, they are the toys I always wanted as a kid

Bobby 0.jpgBobby 1.jpgBobby 2.jpgDiana 0.jpgDiana 1.jpgDiana 2.jpgHank 0.jpgHank 1.jpgHank 2.jpgVenger & Dungeon Master.jpg

just kinda sad I haven't seen my two favourite characters yet, Shiela & Eric

You know, if toys this cool existed when I was youngish... I might never of come out of my room (except to watch more TV and some biologic basics)

I missed out on this one last night. Classic pre-order madness, and by the time I remembered, the store I was going to buy it from had already listed it and sold out. But since it has the worldwide emblem on it then I should be able to get it later from BBTS as long as I want to pay about $100 extra and get it months later than everyone else.

vf-25frevival.jpeg

Crap. This X-Men Goblyn Queen figure is trapped behind a stretch goal in the Ghost Rider Haslab campaign currently running. It's literally the only thing interesting to me in the whole campaign offerings.

goblynqueen.png

Goblyn Queen looking good, but miss her signature underboob

I remember getting handfuls of those figures for $1 each at garage sales in the mid 80s
Probably without the weapons I bet. I always lost those when I was a kid. Maybe some kids were more careful than me, IDK...

Probably without the weapons I bet. I always lost those when I was a kid. Maybe some kids were more careful than me, IDK...
I was very, very careful about keeping all the accessories. I played with G.I.Joe figures, so there was all kinds of stuff to keep track of. I rarely played with them outside just for the sheer fact that I might lose a gun in the grass.

I was very, very careful about keeping all the accessories. I played with G.I.Joe figures, so there was all kinds of stuff to keep track of. I rarely played with them outside just for the sheer fact that I might lose a gun in the grass.
Yeah me too. I wasn't careless or anything, but they did slowly disappear over time. My sister was also a bit of a magpie and I'm sure that didn't help.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back