Coronavirus cure! On the Internet, therefore true!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Total Park AnalKill?

Forum run study?

Get the forum to randomly PM some people to cotton their ass in oil, others with water. Send 1080p videos back and stick them up on a thread for verification of application.

Last edited:
Anal or nasal?

And yes, anal use, so-called "plugging", of cocaine is apparently a thing...
I remember those stories about how 'creative' Stevie Nicks was in her endeavours to absorb cocaine through even less conventional methods, heh heh :grin:

Anal or nasal?

And yes, anal use, so-called "plugging", of cocaine is apparently a thing...
The rectum is very good at absorbing stuff directly into the blood stream quickly, which is the reason we have suppositories. I suppose it was inevitable that someone twigged it would work with cocaine.

I remember those stories about how 'creative' Stevie Nicks was in her endeavours to absorb cocaine through even less conventional methods, heh heh :grin:
Well, I've never asked for confirmation, but a friend of mine developed a cocaine habit for a while* (I half caught him inhaling it doing something involving ammonia and aluminum foil...), and I did notice some rather erm... suspicious objects lying around the house during that time, that lead me to believe he'd been... experimenting.

* He fully quit the habit, by the way, but only after wasting a ton of money on it forcing him to sell his house and temporarily move in with his parents. He's now back to self-sufficiency, has his own place and is working on getting his Filipino s.o. to move in with him.

The rectum is very good at absorbing stuff directly into the blood stream quickly, which is the reason we have suppositories. I suppose it was inevitable that someone twigged it would work with cocaine.
The Maya and other Mesoamerican civilisations used enemas of the alcoholic beverage pulque, sometimes mixed with other hallucinogens, during certain rituals.

Mayan%20enema.jpg

Anus oil? Sorry, but if I can't put it in my pee hole, I just won't feel like it's really working.

I can verify Peppermint oil helps to keep spiders away. This past Spring the spiders were going nuts at my house, park the car for 2 days and there wound be webs all over it. I heard about peppermint oil mixed with water in a spray bottle so tried it out, and it worked.

So if you are having spider problems around you anus.. your welcome I guess?

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back