Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Jerry

Well-Known Pubber
Reaction score
Good news Khepera Publishing friends!

There is a project I’ve been working on for a while, and it's coming to fruition. Cowboy Dracula is the new youtube channel, and we are ramping up with comic talk, RPG actual plays, and generally highly opinionated discussion about all sorts of genre fiction and media.

Take a look, like, and subscribe!

Why is some dude named Ron Edwards giving us all the bird? :tongue: :trigger:

Hey, Ron Edwards! :fu: you too, buddy! :clown:

(Now I will actually watch the thing...)

Edit: Jerry Jerry, I enjoy your enthusiasm and the New Universe gets a bad rap mainly because of the new regime's grudge against Jim Shooter and readers not getting the underlying concept. Some of it was not good, but there was also a lot of good stuff in there.

Edited edit: Loved the remarks about when comic book prices went up and you had to make the choice of what titles to cut and what titles to buy. I got most of mine off spinner racks at drug stores, grocery stores, gas stations, and such for a long time so getting the same titles on a regular basis was not really possible, but it still limited the number of comics I could buy and I'd often have to put one back on the rack as a result. Green Lantern, Flash, Marvel Team-Up, Peter Parker, and Amazing Spider-Man generally made the cut. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The New Universe was a great concept that was realized at Valiant a few years later. everything he wanted to do there, Shooter eventually got to do when he controlled the vision

Subscribed! I dug some of the New Universe comics as well and would pick them up as a TBP, although I guess that seems unlikely to be high on Marvel’s publishing priorities.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back