Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Just saw the Cyberpunk Red starter set up for preorder at Leisure Games. Looking forward to this now.
Not sure if I want the starter set or to wait for the full game. Either way, it will be mine! Oh yes!

Dunno if anyone else will find this interesting, but I decided to check if AtomicEmpire had the Cyberpunk Red Starter for pre-order. They do. They also have a large chunk of, if not the entire, CP2020 library for pre-order.

Dunno if anyone else will find this interesting, but I decided to check if AtomicEmpire had the Cyberpunk Red Starter for pre-order. They do. They also have a large chunk of, if not the entire, CP2020 library for pre-order.
Are they reprinting? Though to be fair, I've got most of it. That said, I'd love a new copy of Night City.

I saw Big Bad Toy Store had some Cyberpunk 2077 1/6 figures up for pre-order. They currently only have pics of the "V" male figure. I guess that's the player character in the electronic game?

So I guess anyone curious can go look that up and gauge if they think the doll art would be better in the RPG this time. :devil:

I saw Big Bad Toy Store had some Cyberpunk 2077 1/6 figures up for pre-order. They currently only have pics of the "V" male figure. I guess that's the player character in the electronic game?

So I guess anyone curious can go look that up and gauge if they think the doll art would be better in the RPG this time. :devil:

There is a female "V" option as well in the game. Dunno if it's made plastic-status yet. Yeah the processes of making figures is *radically* different today than the CP3.0 stuff... ugh... I need eyebleach now.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back