Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I think it's probably just your age and tastes have changed. I played the original FNFF and when 2020 landed I didn't miss a beat. It only got better. The *vast* majority of weaponry in CP2020 conform to normal firearm munitions standards - there are some exceptions, most in fact are only "evolutions" of existing brands. The FN-RAL which everyone loved in game, obviously descends from the FN-FAL. etc.

You hit on something we learned *very* early on. It was one of the big revelations to me and why I quit playing the Solo as a role. Firefights are *DEADLY*. Pulling your firearm, any firearm... is an intensely dangerous proposition in CP2020. And yeah you nailed it with that dramatic tense realization that - "this ain't D&D" where your 75-hp uber-half-orc slaughterkiller is going to take a few arrows and lay-waste to the bad-guys. A regular guy with a .38 can drop your trigger-happy ass dead in CP2020.

So it made us all more careful. I think it's the game that really broke my group of Murder-hoboism in a BIG BIG way. Sure you can make a character that is a gun-bunny and go hog. But that never lasts. It simply doesn't. Sooner or later you're gonna get popped. Avoiding violence unless necessary is the "fine wine" of CP2020, to me. Because it's so trivially easy... and so trivially final.

And it made the CP2020 experience very unique. Playing CP2020 made me feel like you're rubbing up next to a great-white shark while swimming. Never quite sure if it's going to eat you or you're going to get to where you need to go. It always felt a little dangerous and unsure. And when you DID feel sure, you knew you're just blowing smoke up your own ass because deep down... you knew the shark was able to get you anytime it pleased. All it took was one other PC or NPC to do something stupid... then it was bullets galore and feeding time for Bruce on the reef.

Few games ever made me feel that way.

Last edited:
Ya, I was spending a lot of time thinking about this yesterday. That deadliness. How, for my own efforts, if you shoot someone and get through armor, you get a chance to DROP them. Even if it doesn't do a pile of damage, they gotta make an endurance check if you get that special effect. If they drop, they drop, and aren't fighting back that fight without help. It becomes very easy to walk up and off them if you go that way.

Ya, I was spending a lot of time thinking about this yesterday. That deadliness. How, for my own efforts, if you shoot someone and get through armor, you get a chance to DROP them. Even if it doesn't do a pile of damage, they gotta make an endurance check if you get that special effect. If they drop, they drop, and aren't fighting back that fight without help. It becomes very easy to walk up and off them if you go that way.

Yeah. Every point of damage matters. That made you focus on your business. I'm here to sell drugs/buy weapons/infiltrate a location/make "the deal go down" etc. with the smoothest expediency possible. Of course I'm not saying - make a pacifist. By all means - you gotta know how to fight. But the most important skill is knowing when to skin the smoke-wagons, and when not to.

CP2020 is one of those games that exemplifies a LOT of rules about understanding power-dynamics in real life to good effect. If game violence renders life so cheap in-game - then the "higher game" is to resolve issues with minimal potential instances of violence. This means roleplaying becomes a *massive* premium. Social skills start to matter a lot more. Meanwhile the game itself incentivizes you to slap more cyberware on to deal with violence which directly impacts your ability to socialize.

It's an incredibly powerful dynamic. Even better... while cyberware will make you more deadly, it won't necessarily save you from yourself. You can *still* get dropped. And any competent player choosing not to go the borged-out route will/should have his ducks in a row when the shit inevitably goes down against such people. But if you're using your social skills right, it should always be at your advantage.

And the game fully supports that style of play. My best characters were cool collected sneaky bastards - not borged up brutes. (but I hired those kinds of guys to be my bodyguards heh).

I think that highlights an interesting point - gaining ability in the violence area directly impacts you in the social area.

I think it's probably just your age and tastes have changed. I played the original FNFF and when 2020 landed I didn't miss a beat. It only got better. The *vast* majority of weaponry in CP2020 conform to normal firearm munitions standards - there are some exceptions, most in fact are only "evolutions" of existing brands. The FN-RAL which everyone loved in game, obviously descends from the FN-FAL. etc.
Yeah. Also fancy high tech guns are expensive while the trusty M16A2 is cheap and deadly.

It was after I joined the Marines that I really began to appreciate the verisimilitude of the FNFF system. It was my favorite RPG system from my freshman year until my early 20's. I haven't looked at that system for ages, I wonder if my high opinion of it will hold up after 20+ years.

Please note that I said verisimilitude and not realism. :smile:

My best characters were cool collected sneaky bastards - not borged up brutes. (but I hired those kinds of guys to be my bodyguards heh).
I mostly got to GM 2020. But when I did play, I always seemed to end up as either the Nomad or the Solo. Both were kind of gun bunnies but with different approaches. And knowing the gear lists fairly well meant that my loadout was shockingly effective. But I also tended not to go for the borged out brutes.

That said, one of the most badass characters I ever saw played was a Corporate Gemini.

There's a large part of me that really wants to take 2020 out for a drive round the block for old time's sake. And another large part that just doesn't have the time yet.

I mostly got to GM 2020. But when I did play, I always seemed to end up as either the Nomad or the Solo. Both were kind of gun bunnies but with different approaches. And knowing the gear lists fairly well meant that my loadout was shockingly effective. But I also tended not to go for the borged out brutes.

That said, one of the most badass characters I ever saw played was a Corporate Gemini.

There's a large part of me that really wants to take 2020 out for a drive round the block for old time's sake. And another large part that just doesn't have the time yet.

Well you know how it is. Just let is soak in. When you're ready - you'll know.

I normally GM. But when I got to play - my all-time favorite character was a Japanese yakuza that was trying to climb his way up the ranks. I had a gang-jazzler in my finger, reflex wiring, and the only big-ticket piece of cyberwear I kept was a cybersnake in my throat. That's it. I was good with a pistol and knife and stealth. Everything else was purely on me and roleplay

It horrified my gun-bunny team-mates. To them I was practically naked. I outlived them all. But I had to play a lot more ruthless and cutthroat than they did. Because they felt safe behind their gear and Combat Sense. They learned that as long as I stayed two-steps ahead of everyone, I rarely needed to draw. And when I did - I made sure they never saw it coming. My favorite moment, long after I'd kept my party on their toes for being unpredicatble, was this moment when I was actually literally hanging on a meathook from this crazy gangbanger (Slaughterhouse gang) and he got up in my face to gloat. That's when I popped my cybersnake and WHOOP! Critical! right down his throat. No one in the group had ever even heard of one.

Freaked everyone out. The GM was good - he especially enjoyed describing how this silicone-gelatin mucous covered snake with monomolecular rotating bladed teeth, roto-rootered down the esophagus of a borged out cyber-psycho. None of that hardware mattered on the inside... yum!

I eventually became one of the big crime lords of Night City. Glorious campaign. Edit: Obviously I was a Fixer

I remember trying to run a game with long time D&D players. Most handled it fairly well, but one guy that had only played a fighter never could quite grasp the differences in how deadly the systems could be. He kept kicking in doors and charging in, usually into massed autofire. He either couldn't or wouldn't adapt and remained frustrated and gave up after about half a dozen identical characters, all solos.

I think that highlights an interesting point - gaining ability in the violence area directly impacts you in the social area.
Yeah! But it takes a GM that really understands and runs the game accordingly to really highlight that. Because it's terribly easy for GM's to simply make it about the acquisition of heavier and heavier gear to kill the crap out of everything. The reality is - they're ignoring the entirety of society that is actively trying to tone that down (police, government, corporate security). It's a balancing act. But that's where the fun is.

Yeah. Also fancy high tech guns are expensive while the trusty M16A2 is cheap and deadly.

It was after I joined the Marines that I really began to appreciate the verisimilitude of the FNFF system. It was my favorite RPG system from my freshman year until my early 20's. I haven't looked at that system for ages, I wonder if my high opinion of it will hold up after 20+ years.

Please note that I said verisimilitude and not realism. :smile:
Spot on.

Did you ever see the Edge of the Sword's "Compendium of Modern Firearms" for CP2020? It was all real-world firearms with pics and writeups for CP2020. Astroundingly good supplement.

Well you know how it is. Just let is soak in. When you're ready - you'll know.

I normally GM. But when I got to play - my all-time favorite character was a Japanese yakuza that was trying to climb his way up the ranks. I had a gang-jazzler in my finger, reflex wiring, and the only big-ticket piece of cyberwear I kept was a cybersnake in my throat. That's it. I was good with a pistol and knife and stealth. Everything else was purely on me and roleplay

It horrified my gun-bunny team-mates. To them I was practically naked. I outlived them all. But I had to play a lot more ruthless and cutthroat than they did. Because they felt safe behind their gear and Combat Sense. They learned that as long as I stayed two-steps ahead of everyone, I rarely needed to draw. And when I did - I made sure they never saw it coming. My favorite moment, long after I'd kept my party on their toes for being unpredicatble, was this moment when I was actually literally hanging on a meathook from this crazy gangbanger (Slaughterhouse gang) and he got up in my face to gloat. That's when I popped my cybersnake and WHOOP! Critical! right down his throat. No one in the group had ever even heard of one.

Freaked everyone out. The GM was good - he especially enjoyed describing how this silicone-gelatin mucous covered snake with monomolecular rotating bladed teeth, roto-rootered down the esophagus of a borged out cyber-psycho. None of that hardware mattered on the inside... yum!

I eventually became one of the big crime lords of Night City. Glorious campaign.
My favourite character was a Solo I played. On the surface, he was all mirror shades, high tech SMG and armoured trenchcoat. But he was also the bodyguard to a PC fixer who was ridiculously ambitious. It was all about the teamwork, really. I was the cold, calculating one with a plan to kill everyone in the room, he was the one with the money to bribe, buy or set me on anyone who became a problem.

My personal CMA was when a rival fixer set his full borg buddy on us. Only I rigged the battlefield. An underground car park, flares to mess with the thermal imaging, strobes to play hell with the low light and me with an echolocation rig and a sneak suit. Season with a high tech heavy SMG and mini grenade launcher plus costom ammo.

Gear head wet dream.

But while I'm going full 80s action flick with this borg and trying desperately not to get into hand to hand with it, the rest of the party are emptying the rival fixer's vault. I don't know how the GM managed to keep flipping from one scene to the other and back, but it was a moment to experience.

Spot on.

Did you ever see the Edge of the Sword's "Compendium of Modern Firearms" for CP2020? It was all real-world firearms with pics and writeups for CP2020. Astroundingly good supplement.
I have never heard of that supplement and thought I was familiar with all the CP2020 material. I even collected the zine, Interface. I had to Google it and noticed the publishing date was 1990. I will have to check it out, thanks!.

For me, Cyberpunk was not about guns and hardware. It was a timeless tale about dealing with the bad hand life dealt you. Regular society gives you 0 options so you become an edgerunner. It’s totally fucking dangerous, frowned upon by polite society, and you'll probably die young. You and your buddies are the desperate fringe element of society trying to make the Big Score.

It's kind of funny that over 20 years later I'm using the same basic premise for my swords & sorcery games.

I have never heard of that supplement and thought I was familiar with all the CP2020 material. I even collected the zine, Interface. I had to Google it and noticed the publishing date was 1990. I will have to check it out, thanks!.

For me, Cyberpunk was not about guns and hardware. It was a timeless tale about dealing with the bad hand life dealt you. Regular society gives you 0 options so you become an edgerunner. It’s totally fucking dangerous, frowned upon by polite society, and you'll probably die young. You and your buddies are the desperate fringe element of society trying to make the Big Score.

It's kind of funny that over 20 years later I'm using the same basic premise for my swords & sorcery games.
Compendium of Modern Firearms was a really really weird book. A huge list of guns and a near unusable combat system as an afterthought. It's up there with GURPS High Tech 3rd edition for the Big Books o' Guns award.

Very 90s.

For me, Cyberpunk was a hybrid. On the one had, it's how you deal with the crap hand and the never ending stream of shit that life throws at everyone. On the other, it's endless neon holograms promising a better life if you just buy buy buy. Body modification gone mad is the norm because it might just give you the edge. In combat, in cool, in gaming. Whatever. JUST BUY THE THING! IT WILL MAKE IT ALL BETTER!

It's noir by way of 80s action flicks, seasoned with glossy catalogs and information overload.

Players used to ask me why I gave them so much stuff to read. Setting books, gear books, books about particular roles. Interface magazines were a particular favourite. Just throw stuff at them to give them a taste of how their characters might feel about the never ending bombardment of stuff.

And the best bit was, the books were noticeably cheaper than their contemporaries. But even though by today's standards the page counts are fairly low, they never felt like you didn't get value for money.

For me, Cyberpunk was a hybrid. On the one had, it's how you deal with the crap hand and the never ending stream of shit that life throws at everyone. On the other, it's endless neon holograms promising a better life if you just buy buy buy. Body modification gone mad is the norm because it might just give you the edge. In combat, in cool, in gaming. Whatever. JUST BUY THE THING! IT WILL MAKE IT ALL BETTER!

It's noir by way of 80s action flicks, seasoned with glossy catalogs and information overload.
That's the beauty of the genre and setting. No two GMs are going to present their cyberpunk vision the same way but they do share certain themes. I ran my CP 2020 games heavily influenced by film noir and industrial-punk. One friend of mine did a Warriors-style juveganger campaign influenced by Steely Dan songs which was fucking awesome (Gibson's Neuromancer had tons of Steely Dan references). Another friend of mine ran a game where we were all dispossessed nomads roaming the wastelands trying to take care of our families and that was a lot more thoughtful and poignant.

Damn you guys are making me want to crack out the old books and try to sell my wife on playing.

That's the beauty of the genre and setting. No two GMs are going to present their cyberpunk vision the same way but they do share certain themes. I ran my CP 2020 games heavily influenced by film noir and industrial-punk. One friend of mine did a Warriors-style juveganger campaign influenced by Steely Dan songs which was fucking awesome (Gibson's Neuromancer had tons of Steely Dan references). Another friend of mine ran a game where we were all dispossessed nomads roaming the wastelands trying to take care of our families and that was a lot more thoughtful and poignant.

Damn you guys are making me want to crack out the old books and try to sell my wife on playing.
I don't even go for campaign themes. That's far too restrictive for me. Session by session, the things the players do cause reactions from me, leading to a kind of drift. And then the PC money starts running out, so they need or want to do some runs to get some greens. So things drift from more soap opera, kind of living in the city stuff to a more mission based setup for a few sessions.

And that kind of mindset has really informed my gaming style since the 90s.

I don't even go for campaign themes. That's far too restrictive for me.
What can I say, it was the 90's. The runaway success of Vampire left its mark on gaming world, spawning a legion of pretentious arthouse campaigns. :shade:

I remember trying to run a game with long time D&D players. Most handled it fairly well, but one guy that had only played a fighter never could quite grasp the differences in how deadly the systems could be. He kept kicking in doors and charging in, usually into massed autofire. He either couldn't or wouldn't adapt and remained frustrated and gave up after about half a dozen identical characters, all solos.

I had the exact same experience. I liked the deadliness in contrast to D&D but thought character generation took a bit too long but perhaps we didn’t play long enough to get use to chargen and we were playing at a time when I was growing to dislike extensive chargen.

I had the exact same experience. I liked the deadliness in contrast to D&D but thought character generation took a bit too long but perhaps we didn’t play long enough to get use to chargen and we were playing at a time when I was growing to dislike extensive chargen.
No, 2020 chargen takes forever. Fortunately, there's this site.

Hey guys, is Cyperpunk v3 worth buying or is my old CP2020 rulebook still the best version of the rules?

Hey guys, is Cyperpunk v3 worth buying or is my old CP2020 rulebook still the best version of the rules?
It's a steaming mess. But this is worth checking out. It's a kind of neo-clone, an update of 2020. There's a LOT of stuff in there, it's very dense. But I found a few good things to lift from there.

It's a steaming mess. But this is worth checking out. It's a kind of neo-clone, an update of 2020. There's a LOT of stuff in there, it's very dense. But I found a few good things to lift from there.
I've been bored out of my mind waiting to go back to work and this is something I can sink my teeth into. Thanks man.

I don't know how this thread is just ignoring the explosion of Keanu memes caused by this announcement. Keanu is basically the new Chuck Norris

giphy.gif

hB5466744
Maybe in the minds of gamers.
In my mind, Keanu has never won a Karate championship in the 60/70ies of the past century:grin:!

Did anyone ever play Cybergeneration? Also, poked at the Character Generator above. For some reason, it gives crazy weapons to people without skills (I did check the box to align them but still...crazy, Rockerboy--nice skill, web gun. Cop, great skill, tiny pistol, but oh a MICROMISSILE launcher in his arm. Nomad, awesome skill with melee, LASER!) and apparently Pilot (Dirigible) is its favorite vehicle.

Last edited:

You hit on something we learned *very* early on. It was one of the big revelations to me and why I quit playing the Solo as a role. Firefights are *DEADLY*. Pulling your firearm, any firearm... is an intensely dangerous proposition in CP2020. And yeah you nailed it with that dramatic tense realization that - "this ain't D&D" where your 75-hp uber-half-orc slaughterkiller is going to take a few arrows and lay-waste to the bad-guys. A regular guy with a .38 can drop your trigger-happy ass dead in CP2020.

So it made us all more careful. I think it's the game that really broke my group of Murder-hoboism in a BIG BIG way. Sure you can make a character that is a gun-bunny and go hog. But that never lasts. It simply doesn't. Sooner or later you're gonna get popped. Avoiding violence unless necessary is the "fine wine" of CP2020, to me. Because it's so trivially easy... and so trivially final.

And it made the CP2020 experience very unique. Playing CP2020 made me feel like you're rubbing up next to a great-white shark while swimming. Never quite sure if it's going to eat you or you're going to get to where you need to go. It always felt a little dangerous and unsure. And when you DID feel sure, you knew you're just blowing smoke up your own ass because deep down... you knew the shark was able to get you anytime it pleased. All it took was one other PC or NPC to do something stupid... then it was bullets galore and feeding time for Bruce on the reef.

Few games ever made me feel that way.

That’s one of the keys to Cyberpunk I think and where late 3e and all of Catalyst went wrong...too much focusing on rules and widgets. In a Cyberpunk game, system mastery is a waste of time. Setting mastery is what’s going to save you. You can have the greatest stats and skills, but you play like a dumbass, you’re dead. Even if you have a WotC-trained GM who always provides proper-level challenges, a 3-round burst to the old melon’s gonna drop you, or that gutterpunk with a room sweeper you let get behind you. They piss off the wrong people, don’t have the right contacts and “I head to the Stuffer Shack” becomes a .338 Lapua round through the head at 800 yards.

See, this is why I like taking manipulation and illusion spells in Shadowrun. It's much more fun to take Fashion and Orgasm and work out how to apply your weird toolkit to a problem than it is to take Stunball and Acid Wave and have the solution pretty much given to you.

That’s one of the keys to Cyberpunk I think and where late 3e and all of Catalyst went wrong...too much focusing on rules and widgets. In a Cyberpunk game, system mastery is a waste of time. Setting mastery is what’s going to save you. You can have the greatest stats and skills, but you play like a dumbass, you’re dead. Even if you have a WotC-trained GM who always provides proper-level challenges, a 3-round burst to the old melon’s gonna drop you, or that gutterpunk with a room sweeper you let get behind you. They piss off the wrong people, don’t have the right contacts and “I head to the Stuffer Shack” becomes a .338 Lapua round through the head at 800 yards.
We never used to allow a three round burst as a called shot. Meta reasoning because it's just too powerful, a head shot with only a -2 penalty. In world logic being recoil would throw off subsequent shots.

But the big elephant in the room is Skinweave. SP12 makes you pretty much immune to weapons doing less than 3d6 damage, and functionally immune to anything 4d6 or lower.

See, this is why I like taking manipulation and illusion spells in Shadowrun. It's much more fun to take Fashion and Orgasm and work out how to apply your weird toolkit to a problem than it is to take Stunball and Acid Wave and have the solution pretty much given to you.

I love some of their spells so much, for pure "Wait, they made a spell for that?" which is purely awesome is they do work for being able to impact gameplay too. One of the reasons I wanted "brain hacking" of a sort. I mean they have mind control spells, but everyone lost their mind if your implanted commlink can be hacked to make you do stuff. Admittedly this gives magic an edge over tech, but I think it is fun just to have a little hacking work--not "mind control" so much as"What happened to that guard? He's missing everything he shoots at..!" Oh, right now he's watching a popup video he can't close from the forever ago It's a super oldies thing I dug up, something called a Rickroll."

We never used to allow a three round burst as a called shot. Meta reasoning because it's just too powerful, a head shot with only a -2 penalty. In world logic being recoil would throw off subsequent shots.

But the big elephant in the room is Skinweave. SP12 makes you pretty much immune to weapons doing less than 3d6 damage, and functionally immune to anything 4d6 or lower.

Ah, but so many ways around that which do not require bullets or anything high tech.
-Gas 'em. Hope you've got a mask or working filter system.
-Sharp edges are automatically AP and most do not cut the damage in half like bullets do. Think spears and harpoons made of sharpened rebar.
-Toss 'em off a building or something else high. Hit 'em with a car. Armor can't stop organs from slamming around your insides.
-Glue bombs, paintballs, and acid pellets can bring down any 'borg and has been a favorite of mine for tearing down over-chromed, gun-reliant players.
Just to name a few. Been years since I've played so that's all I have off hand.

Oh, and then there is the social impact. Heavy skinweave starts to look plastic. The less human you look, the more people might avoid you. After all, you look like you are expecting a fight and not many people want to be in the middle of one if they can avoid it. Not to mention the nutcases that think if you can afford skineweave what other toys do you have implanted that might get them some cash.....

Ah, but so many ways around that which do not require bullets or anything high tech.
-Gas 'em. Hope you've got a mask or working filter system.
-Sharp edges are automatically AP and most do not cut the damage in half like bullets do. Think spears and harpoons made of sharpened rebar.
-Toss 'em off a building or something else high. Hit 'em with a car. Armor can't stop organs from slamming around your insides.
-Glue bombs, paintballs, and acid pellets can bring down any 'borg and has been a favorite of mine for tearing down over-chromed, gun-reliant players.
Just to name a few. Been years since I've played so that's all I have off hand.

Oh, and then there is the social impact. Heavy skinweave starts to look plastic. The less human you look, the more people might avoid you. After all, you look like you are expecting a fight and not many people want to be in the middle of one if they can avoid it. Not to mention the nutcases that think if you can afford skineweave what other toys do you have implanted that might get them some cash.....
All good stuff :thumbsup:

And you know what? There's also what S John Ross calls the Spotlight Principle. Let them show off their cool mods and fancy toys. Then have some punk with a Mini Gat unload on them. Almost no damage but tons of abrasion wearing your armour away.

What I realised in my 2020 times was the what players really want seems to be to be like John McClane at the end of Die Hard. Battered and bloody, down to their last bullet. But ultimately victorious.

That said, we had some really chaotic games. With anywhere from 3 to 15 players per session. At its fullest, I was literally just rolling random encounters and adding the odd complication to what the group was doing.

The moral of that story being, the bigger the group, the easier it is to sandbox.

Last edited:
All good stuff :thumbsup:

And you know what? There's also what S John Ross calls the Spotlight Principle. Let them show off their cool mods and fancy toys. Then have some punk with a Mini Gat unload on them. Almost no damage but tons of abrasion wearing your armour away.

What I realised in my 2020 times was the what players really want seems to be to be like John McClane at the end of Die Hard. Battered and bloody, down to their last bullet. But ultimately victorious.

That said, we had some really chaotic games. With anywhere from 3 to 15 players per session. At its fullest, I was literally just rolling random encou gets and adding the odd complication to what the group was doing.

The moral of that story being, the bigger the group, the easier it is to sandbox.
That’s weird isn’t it.
Single player - perfect to sandbox.
A massive group, shit just naturally flows from what’s happening, the chaos papers over any seams.

The supposed best group number 4-5, while the easiest to run on a pregen, can be the hardest to sandbox.

That’s weird isn’t it.
Single player - perfect to sandbox.
A massive group, shit just naturally flows from what’s happening, the chaos papers over any seams.

The supposed best group number 4-5, while the easiest to run on a pregen, can be the hardest to sandbox.
But what is happening?
Only thing I felt in big group play is being a pinball bouncing off randomness.

Mike Pondsmith responds to E3 criticism...[LINK DELETED]

Last edited by a moderator:
c'mon man, that's straight up politics. People can get the skinny on twitter outrage elsewhere.

But Skinweave is also bioware. And that means "magical Nanites" and when I run CP2020 it's *rare*. That's Eurotech bro! There's a reason the legendary Eurosolos don't wear MetalGear(tm), they have access to that magic shit.

Having those kinds of contacts in my game are the holy grail. But I make it accessible if you jump through the right hoops and really go for it. Backgrounds matter. Roleplaying matters. Skinweave (and other "magical enhancements") are the rewards for good gaming. Just like Swords of Sharpness, and +5-anything in D&D. It should be rare but available to the best of the best.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back