D&D 5e Homebrew

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Stan

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Now and then, I screw around with rules and settings to relax. Lately, it's been mostly 5e stuff. Below are some links for things finished enough to read in the hopes someone else also gets some use out of them. If others have homebrew material, feel free to post it here.

Battle Box
Outlines for a fighting or wrestling league for a casual campaign of pushing each other around. Each player has a team of wrestlers that compete in a variety of fight formats.

Career Paths
A replacement for backgrounds, inspired by Traveller. It's intended for games starting above 1st level to give the characters more flavor.

Expert Class
A new class with more skills and noncombat abilities. The archetypes take it in several quite different directions. And noncombat feats get used for once. This was originally inspired by the 3e expert, which I had made a PC version of. More recently, I dusted it off and converted it to 5e.

Into the Fae
historical fantasy in the time of Alfred the Great. I like the new 1/3 caster archetypes. Fates hang over characters' heads as in much of older fiction. Characters also have features that vary on whether they are a hero, support, or mentor. I've posted this before but put it here just to have things in one place.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back