Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
Anyone get Candlekeep mysteries? Is this one worth buying? 17 or so short adventures that are supposed to be different from the normal dungeon crawling...

Most of the reviews I've read feel more like advertisements. 'Curious to hear any feedback from actual gamers not on WoTC's payroll...

I'm think of checking it out via D&D Beyond instead of as a book to reduce my bookshelf space...or do I pick up the lovely alternate cover hardcopy from the FLGS?

dungeons-dragons-5th-edition-candlekeep-mysteries-limited-pre-order-567_900x.jpg

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
So Justin's reviews convinced me there are enough good adventures to make Candlekeep Mysteries worthwhile, I picked up the alt cover from the FLGS and will try and post about it as I read through it.

Meanwhile I found this interesting 5e supplement on Drivethru, it is actually easily adaptable to any D&D or OSR system, it is a short hack of the game to create Witcher-like PCs, monsters and scenarios. It is pretty cool and could be used for one-on-one, solo or a low-level group.

306167.png

Last edited:

Simon Hogwood

Puritan Bearbearian
Reaction score
And in the category of, "Less useful and more disappointing April Fools posts":

Y'know, it wasn't until just this minute I noticed the publication date.

Ex1-R-8WUAMK0Ms.jpeg

The link is a Rickroll, by the way.

zanshin

Reaction score
So Justin's reviews convinced me there are enough good adventures to make Candlekeep Mysteries worthwhile, I picked up the alt cover from the FLGS and will try and post about it as I read through it.

Meanwhile I found this interesting 5e supplement on Drivethru, it is actually easily adaptable to any D&D or OSR system, it is a short hack of the game to create Witcher-like PCs, monsters and scenarios. It is pretty cool and could be used for one-on-one, solo or a low-level group.

View attachment 29179

Love that artwork. I might buy it on the strength of that alone.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com