Dark Matter

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Stevethulhu

Studiously Indifferent
Reaction score
Sad news. After 3 seasons and ending on a great cliffhanger in the season 3 finale, SyFy have decided to cancel Dark Matter. Here's the announcement on producer Joseph Mallozzi's blog.

I really should know better than to have any faith that SyFy are going to make anything other than stupid monster movies and ever more ludicrous Sharknadoes.

Sad to hear that. I watched the first two episodes of Dark Matter and liked what I saw, up until the end of the second episode. When Four lopped off that security guard's head, and you can see it on the ground later... that was the end of the show for me. I have a personal aversion to graphic violence and/or gore... to the point where I can become violently ill at the sight of it. Considering how graphically violent and/or gory mainstream television has become over the past ten years or so, it's made finding watchable new television shows for me difficult. Anyway, I know the show had its fans and it looked like a good show. Hopefully at least Syfy will pull a Farscape and make a mini-series or television movie to tie up most of the loose ends.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back